My Delectable Strawberry Cheesecake

Mornings

"Jaebum-sunbaenim..." Youngjae smiled, trying his best not to looked too eager, too flustered. After all, his idol, his inspiration, was standing right in front of him, looking at him, smiling back at him.

(Youngjae may or may not have squealed internally.)

Park Jaebum smiled back at him (I will not blush, I will not blush, I will not blush) and opened his mouth to reply...

When Youngjae suddenly felt something wrap around his waist. He gasped, his eyes widening, almost comically.

He was being pulled back! Being enveloped in a strange warmth. Something rubbed against his neck.

"No! Sunbaenim! Help! N--"

"Nooo..." Youngjae groaned.

He heard a chuckle from behind him, the voice husky with sleep. "Good morning to you, too."

"Daehyun-pabo.." The younger of the two let out a pitiful whine. He knew the older had a habit of waking up at the crack of dawn, but he didn't see why he had to be subjected to it as well.

Youngjae felt the older nuzzle his nose -- ah, that's what it was -- against the back of his neck again. "You look like you were having a good dream."

"Yeah. I was." Youngjae huffed softly, closing his eyes in hopes of returning to Jaebum-sunbaenim. "Now if you don't mind, I'd like to get back to it."

Daehyun kissed his neck (and Youngjae didn't shiver, of course not) and grinned. "You don't need to dream about me if I'm right here, baby."

Youngjae could almost smell the smugness radiating off the other. The sleepy boy turned his head slightly to glare at his boyfriend out of the corner of his eye. "You wish it were about you..."

Daehyun laughed. "Jay Park doesn't have anything on these lips." He puckered the said lips, leaving Youngjae to sputter.

"Who said I was dreaming about him?!"

"You're so obvious, my sweet marshmallow." Daehyun pulled Youngjae even closer, so his chest was flush against the younger's back. He rubbed the palm of his hand against Youngjae’s belly.

“Are you calling me fat…?”

“Not at all, my little choco-chip.”

"Shut up, Daehyun.."

"Sure thing, sweet cheeks~"

"...Didn't I just sa--"

"I'm not jealous, in case you were wondering, honey pie."

"I swear to god--"

"Because I know you love me," Daehyun grinned. "My cute little cupcake."

Before Youngjae could snap at his boyfriend, the older rolled him over, so Youngjae was facing Daehyun’s bare chest. The younger glared. He opened his mouth to say something when Daehyun interrupted him with a chaste kiss, lingering in Youngjae’s personal space with a smirk.

And Youngjae was not blushing, he really wasn’t. (He was.)

“Your breath smells horrible,” Youngjae grumbled, cheeks obviously red. He didn’t want Daehyun to see how much his simple actions affected him.

Daehyun snorted softly. “Excuse me for not being minty-fresh all the time, my delicious brownie.”

“Stop calling me food names, it’s weird.”

“But Jae-baby, my delectable strawberry cheesecake…” Daehyun leaned even closer, brushing his lips against Youngjae. The latter flushed, yet again, and flicked his eyes down, as if to escape Daehyun’s affectionate gaze. It didn’t help though, and only made Youngjae more flustered, as his eyes met Daehyun’s lightly toned chest instead.

Daehyun cupped his cheek, gently urging Youngjae to look back up at him. “I give you these wonderful nicknames because you’re the only who I love as much as food.”

Youngjae blinked a few times, fighting off a smile that threatened to spread across his face.

It was stupid. Daehyun was stupid. But he made Youngjae feel stupidly in love, made him smile like an idiot, laugh like a madman. Love was stupid. But Youngjae was fine with that.

Daehyun leaned in again, this time pressing his lips against the younger’s more firmly.

Youngjae gave in this time, closing his eyes, sliding an arm around Daehyun’s waist, and parting his lips to kiss the older back. He felt the older’s fingers trace up his arm and tangle themselves in Youngjae’s hair.

They kissed, and kissed, till their legs were tangled, their faces tinted pink. It was gentle, innocent, and it made Youngjae’s toes curl from sheer happiness.

Breathless, Youngjae pulled back slightly. He blinked slowly and was met with warm, brown eyes.

“Daehyun…” Youngjae whispered. He surprised himself with the tenderness, the affection, the love in his voice.

The said man smiled, his eyes turning into crescents. “Youngjae…”

“Oh, shut up,” a voice from below groaned. Something (a dirty sock, they found out later) flew up from the bottom bunks and hit Daehyun’s back.

Youngjae peered down over Daehyun’s shoulder to find Himchan sitting up in bed, stretching his arms.

“Can’t even sleep in because of you two,” the visual grumbled, his voice even raspier than usual. He stood up and trudged to the bathroom, muttering under his breath about how disgustingly not cute the pair was.

Shaking his head, Youngjae settled back down.

Daehyun wrapped his arms around Youngjae’s waist. “Don’t mind him; he’s just pissy because Yongguk-hyung hasn’t ed him since--”

“I HEARD THAT YOU LITTLE ,” Himchan yelled from across the hall, the screaming causing Junhong to wake up with a start.

The maknae sat up quickly, his eyes wide. “The cherry tomatoes are mine!” He looked around, his line of vision stopping on his cuddling hyungs, then flashed a shy, embarrassed smile and laid back down.

Strangely enough, Jongup and Yongguk were able to sleep through the whole ordeal. Or, they were good at feigning unconsciousness. Youngjae almost envied them.

Youngjae was brought back from his thoughts when Daehyun nuzzled the tip of his nose against Youngjae’s. Youngjae chuckled (giggled, really).

“I love you, Daehyunnie.”

“I love you too, Yoo Youngjae.”