Prologue

Gone with you

Author note:

Hi there my dear readers!

It've been a long time. So sorry for keeping you wait ;(( But now I'm back.

This is just the prologue of the story, but I promise to update chapter 1 as soon as possible.

Notice: (Incase you'll be confuse) This story will be told by the closest servant to Suzy.  

Have a nice day and Enjoy reading!!


 

Prologue >

          Through a small streak in the opaque glass window, Suzy looks to the outside with bleary eyes. Everything seems to be more and more blurred under the hard December snows, or maybe, it is just that her eyes are growing dim. Even the image of ‘him’, who is standing still in the piercing cold outside, now is becoming vaporous.

          It is snowing harder and harder as the time past. He is still standing motionless, his eyes keeps looking in her direction, not a second removing. Suzy is wondering if his look is deep affection or deep hatred, after all the things he and she had through. She has tried several times, bringing her trembled hand to touch the glass window, but when it is almost there, she hastily withdraws her hand, being scared that the image in the window will fade away immediately. After like a decade, she gives up. Suzy stands up, shivering a little bit, maybe because her legs numbed from sitting too long, maybe because it is cold or maybe because of another reason, I do not know. Her eyebrows shake, and with the vague confusion in her last look, Suzy turns around, getting out of this room. I do not follow her, as usual when her mood is bad. Do not ask me why I knew that her mood is bad, I just knew, from the experiences I had gained through 21 years living with her. From the very first when she was born, up to now, I was the closest person to her. I knew all the things she had through and all the persons she had met, including young man who is still out there, even after Suzy left.

           His name is Seunghun.

           He is the one Suzy loves most.

           He is the one Suzy could give up everything for, even her soul.

           He is the one Suzy could live a life which is much worse than hell for.  

           Words could not say all… 

           All dramas started 16 years ago. In a snowy day like this…