Chapter 2

FIND ME

A/N hi there everyone here is the promised next chap of Find Me. After this I will update my other fanfics also including the ones me and my sis Kate collaborated.

I introduced new characters and a lot would be glad I think. Hehehehe

 

Happy reading!

 

 

Chapter 2

 

 

He was walking beside a lake, he didn’t know what place he is now but it is familiar. He continued to stroll along the lake. His feet seem to know where he supposes to be headed. The lake is beautiful reflecting the setting sun in its calm quiet water. As he was nearing a big tree with some sort of vines crawling down from its branches, forming some kind of curtain, a perfect place for a rendezvous.

Whatever he is thinking is disrupt as he heard a voice speak behind the vines.

“You are late young sir” a sweet voice. Long elegant fingers parted the vines.

He felt his face breaking into a smile as he answers “am I?”

“You jest sir” the owner of the sweetest voice, he can’t see her face fully as she was in her facing the lake but her smile is the brightest.

They laughed and the strangest thing happens next. The calm and quiet place was changed into a chaotic surrounding and the young girl he was with then is now lying on her back, unmoving- dead.

“AAAHHHHHH” he screamed waking up from the dream.

Panting hard and sweating, trying to see logic to his dream. It was a first time he saw the girl in his dream, back then he was only walking then and not reaching that part of the lake.

“Nichkhun, are you okay?” asked Bambam, his younger brother, who enters his room.

“Yes I am fine” he answered “just a bad dream” he added.

“Your stressing too much for the showcase big brother, relax. You will be great” his brother said.

He just nodded “thanks baby brother, go back to sleep”

“Sheesh, stop calling me that I am freaking sixteen years old”

“But still a baby for me, now go” Bambam, shook his head in resignation and went out of the room.

“Oh Kyuhyun called around midnight. He worries that you are still practicing and told me to tell you to go to sleep. But when he found out your sleeping he just said ‘good’. Kyu really like know you through and through” he said.

“We grew up together. Go back to sleep, Bambam”

“Okay”

 

~*~

 

Mid Year Showcase

 

“Mark” called Bambam to his friend and classmate.

“Hi there Bambam, what are you doing here?” asked Mark.

“My big brother is one of the performer for this showcase, how about you” says Bambam.

“My half sister is performing too, she will be dancing, what is your brother gonna be doing?” Mark.

“Piano” Bambam said simply.

“Bambam” Bambam’s mother called.

“Gotta go bro see yah” bid Bambam and went to his mother.

“Later”

As Mark went to his assigned seat his sister called him

“Sis” he said smiling handsomely.

“Don’t smile that smile of yours the girls behind me would faint.

Amusingly Mark smiled down her sister.

“So what I had my eyes only for you and Ma, Vic gie gie. You look so gorgeous” says Mark stepping back a little to see her full profile.

Vic blushed at her brother’s admiration.

“Does anyone of your admirers, man enough to come and woo you” he said jokingly.

Vic reach and pinch her brother’s nose adoringly “there is no one dear brother”

“Really? Then they are not good enough for you then” says the younger one.

“Shut it Mark, go to Ma and Pa, I need to come back to the back stage and prepare”

“Okay, break a leg sis” he said and hugs her and went to where they were too.

~*~

 

“Victoria” called the assistant floor director of the event “you are next after this, stay here”

She went where she is pointed to, she looks at the stage and she saw a piano being positioned in the middle of the stage- a white one.

She gasps when a tall young man went out at the other side of the stage, dressed in a white suit, looking so handsome. Almost looking like an angel.

He is tall with a small handsome face, his skin is fair and when the curtain parted he smiled at the audience, making the girls present swoon at his breath taking smile.

He also took her breath away.

When he started to play, everyone was silent and she can’t blame them for his aura pulled them to listen and feel the emotions of what he is playing.

Victoria felt in her heart a tug as she watches him. It is a first for her to be actually interested in a guy; she was picky-according to her friends.

But he was different, achingly different.

A tap on her shoulder broke her trance.

“Your next” mouthed to her by the assistant floor director.

Victoria shook her head and gathers her wits. It is truly a first for her being dazed by someone.

He saw the handsome man walk out of the stage where he enters it a while ago and was greeted by two boys one is younger than the other-brothers she think, giving him a hug and a pat in the back for a job well done.

The timber of his laughter warms her heart. She like the way he laughs, crisp and real-contagious.

How come she never gets to meet him, when they both frequent the same building whenever practicing. It’s a mystery.

 

~*~

 

“Wah! My big bro nailed it” shouts Bambam happily as he hugs Khun

“As expected your performance is great” says Kyuhyun as he hugs the two brothers.

“Thanks “he said smiling “too bad mom, dad and your parents is not here” he added.

“Yeah I know it’s a first that they are not present here to watch at all” says Kyuhyun.

“But I recorded it, they can watched it when they returned” says Bambam. Both older boys messed the youngest hair, making the latter glare at them. The two just snicker.

Khun glanced back at the stage and his heart beats faster as it was the girl that he saw then that is performing now at the stage.

The other two stops talking and looked at what silenced Khun.

In the stage was a girl dancing with such grace and elegance, as she pirouette beautifully at the stage she was like floating and when she stops and bends back as one of her leg raised up the crowd clapped, she just showed such great balance.

Her performance is enchanting. Just like her, he wonders who she was.

“Your drooling, Horvejkul” taunts Kyuhyun as his fingers went to his friends chin and closing his mouth.

“My! My! His jaw drops” tease Bambam, joining their friend.

“Shut it you two” he said but his eyes still at the stage- at the girl in the stage.

 

At the end of the showcase all performers are called to the stage for a final bow.

Khun was beside the girl- the ballerina.

“Your performance is really great” he said in a low voice enough for the other to hear him.

“Thanks” she said “yours too” she added.

“Yours were better you had a standing ovation” says Khun “I am Khun  Horvejkul by the way”

“Hi Khun, I am Victoria Song. It is nothing compared to yours, you rendered them all speechless” she complimented back with a bright smile.

“Hi Vic” he said smiling back.

 

~*~

 

She loves this place, the view of the lake under the tree with hanging vines is peaceful and calming, more importantly, and it is hidden from prying eyes.

The way the setting sun glisten against the calm waters of the lake always made the pressure of the ton (the so called society her family is included), like miles away.

Movements from the other side of the vines and feeling in her heart who was it.

“You are late young sir” she said to the new comer.

 “Am I?” she knows that he is smiling.

“You jest sir” she said as she gave him her brightest smile

They laughed together, their laugh feels the air. Her eyes seek his face but before she could, she was awakened.

A dream.

Just the ones she has then when she was younger, but this time the person she waited arrived.

And the feeling of having him there feels good. Her heart soars.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That is the second chapter everyone, so what do you think of the GOT7 boys, they are two of my bias in the group…the other one is Jackson, but still I am a hottest, through and through.

What do you guys think of the dreams?

Intriguing enough?

To all the comments, thanks, please continue to support my fics. Khuntorian and non khuntorian fics, hope you guys give a chance to my non khuntorian ones.

So sorry if I can’t update fast enough, work is kind of demanding, also about me mentioning my other fics.

Again thanks, and hope to read your comments.