Chapter 1

FIND ME

A/N hi there everyone here is the first chapter of Find Me. So sorry it took a while to post the next chapter. Forgive me

Hope you like this update.

Chapter 1

 

 

Present

 

 

“Sweetheart it’s five to six, move a little faster, will you or you going to be late“his mother shouted outside of his room.

“Yes mom” he shouted back as he tried to get dressed.  He looks around the room, making certain he had what he needs, school stuffs.

Oh! Shoot his report due today he can’t forget that.

 He runs from where he is to his study table and looks through the papers on top his table for his report.

“Yah Khun, get your ready, we are going to be late” shouted his friend

“” he mumbles, Kyuhyun, his best friend since –what? Childhood? Well all he knows he had been his friend from the start. Literally good friends not just best friends.

He found his report and shoves it in his back pack and grabs his jacket from the hook and opens the door.

“I am done let’s go” he said as he grabs Kyuhyun’s wrist and run to the stairs.

“Yah!” says Kyuhyun, but let his friend drags him. He just watches his steps at the same time so that they won’t be both roll down the stair just in case “breakfast” he blurted out when Khun went to the door instead of the kitchen.

“School” says Khun “we’re going mom” he shouted loud enough for his mom to hear him.

“Bye auntie” says Kyuhyun

“Be careful boys” Khun’s mom says as she went to the door looking at the back of the boys. She saw Kyuhyun smacking Khun in the head and giving him a lecture, for being slow. She shook her head smiling the two boys had always been like that. When they are together she doesn’t worry coz they would always protect each other.

 

~*~

 

At school, the two friends are walking at the hall to the cafeteria.

“Really Khun, will you move a little faster, now look you’re going to make yourself sick you stupid git” says Kyuhyun. They are here to eat breakfast as Khun’s hyperacidity acts up while in class.

“Oh Kyu is worried ottoke” says Khun, teasing his friend.

“Damn Khun” says Kyuhyun smacking Him in the head on the process.

“I am older than you and of course I worry you babo” says Kyuhyun

“Ow” whined Khun.

“Serves you right”

“You are only older by a few months, Kyu” complains Khun.

“Why are you being lax anyway, it is not you” says Kyuhyun.

“You are way smarter, Kyu” he says

Kyuhyun stops and look at his friend with anger “we both know you are smarter. Do you know you’re making aunty and uncle worried?”

Khun just shrugs it off and continue walking.

“What? Are we not going to be honest with each other now? Don’t walk out on me you jerk” warned Kyuhyun.

Khun stopped being friends with Kyuhyun for so long he knows what that tone of voice is.

“Spill it” says Kyuhyun.

“I know about your grandmother’s snooping at your school records” he said it slowly.

Kyuhyun swears “and by doing this, help how?” asked Kyuhyun,

“Kyuhyun” says Khun as he turns around.

Kyuhyun was so pissed he grabs Khun’s collar and banged the other boy to the wall

“Why? Why?” Kyu shouted “am I that pitiful??Ha? “

“No, it’s just that I hated how she treats you so bad and also aunty” he said explaining “so I do what I did “he added.

 

Khun looks straight to Kyuhyun’s eyes “I am sorry, I decided it for myself, I know you won’t accept my help. You were always there for me , protecting me like a big brother and  as I have the chance of giving back what you gave I didn’t think twice” Khun grabs on Kyuhyun’s shoulders “you are not just a friend, you are my brother, like a twin  brother that is”

Kyuhyun let go of Khun and walked to the cafeteria. Khun breathes, leaning down-feeling dizzier than he already is added feeling drained all of a sudden with their confrontation. He looks at the back of Kyuhyun- did he just lose his friend. He closed his eyes trying to get his bearing back.

“Yah, what are you waiting for you jerk, do you want to be dragged to the café” says Kyuhyun who stops and was looking back at him “quickly your too pale for my liking“

Khun straighten up smiling faintly and quickly walked to his friend. Kyuhyun walks back to him as Khun wavered in his steps.

“Pull stunts like this again I’ll beat you up good” threatened Kyuhyun. Khun nods.

 

~*~

 

Four years later...

 

Kyuhyun wakes up suddenly from his slumber sweating. He had that dream again walking in the forest, steps sure where he would go but when he was about to approach the clearing he always wakes up.

He sits up and sigh, one of his weird constant dreams. He have these dreams that keeps repeating but once he wakes up he doesn’t know remember what it is about, only this one, where he walks in the forest.

“Hey bro you okay” asked his best friend Khun, who is crashing on using his lap top as his own one is being repaired.

“Yeah I am fine” he said, glancing sideways he could see Khun’s shoulder crunch up “not yet finished”

“Just a little more, man and I am done” says Khun, sounding strained and tired “just need to type five more pages”

Kyuhyun looks at the clock at his side table, 4 am. His friend has been up for almost –what? 30hours? Standing up he look at what Khun is doing. He taps the other’s shoulder.

“Go get some sleep I’ll finished it, if it only needs to be typed”

Khun groaned, shaking his head “hyung it’s ok-“

“Stop arguing and just sleep, reread it again later when you have some sleep” says Kyuhyun.

Exhaustion and stress visible in Khun’s shoulders, the younger didn’t fight back and just let his body fall down on the bed uncaring of his position and just fall asleep instantly.

Kyuhyun shakes his head and went on typing to help his babo of a best friend, his dream forgotten.

 

~*~

 

“Have you seen Victoria” ask So Eun to one of her class mate. The girl shook her head in answer.

“I saw her went to the studio building” says another girl on her back. The studio building is a building of practice rooms, there is a dance studio, a music studio, art studio etc.

“Oh okay” she said “thanks” she added and went out of the room to the place she was pointed to.

Victoria is working herself hard in to practice since the mid year showcase is close, and as a young prodigy in dancing she tends to really hard on herself and as her friend she need to make sure that she won’t kill herself before she became famous.

As she was ascending the stairs she had encounter two girls giggling.

“Have you seen him he is so good” says one of them

“And he is also good looking” added the other girl.

She wonders who they are talking about; the occupants of the practice rooms are commonly the one s that will be presenting on the showcase.

“Why does he shine when playing the piano anyway” says the girl sighing.

So Eun controlled herself from reacting the girls might take it differently. But they do sound so-silly.

Piano. Hmmmn, wonder who might it be, she is not really that familiar with the other participants. So Eun just shrugs and continue on.

 

~*~

 

Nichkhun was just about to get his bag when his phone rang.

“Junho” he said as he answers the phone.

“Hyung where are you?” asked the man on the other line.

“Why”

“Why, hyung we had to pass the report immediately before lunch” the younger says.

“Oh, I forgot, I am the studio building, practicing my piece, I totally forgot” he said, quickening his pace.

“Quickly then, I’ll meet you up at the stairs at the ground floor then”

“Okay, wait for me”

As he closes the door of the room he used, he hears a sound beside the room he occupied. He was so into what he is doing he hardly hears anything around him.

Inside the room he sneaks a peak, he gasps at the sight he saw.

Inside the room is a girl, a very pretty girl dancing- ballet. She looks s so elegant, as she dances to the soft music. Her movements are so fluid but there is strength but it is soft too- he is mesmerized.

She was so into the music, a ballerina and she is breathtaking.

His phone continuous ringing broke his trance.

“Hello” he answers without looking who is calling; he cannot take his eyes away from the beautiful ballerina.

“Hyung, what taking you so long to come down” says Junho at the other line.

“What” he says unconsciously.

“Yah! Hyung, come down here now it is almost lunch time”

“” he said and even against his will he looks away and went to the stairs and run as fast as he could.

He wonders who is that ballerina?- I will make sure to know who she is, he promised himself.

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry if it’s a short chapter.

Hmmmn so who do you think the ballerina is *brows moving *

Will they meet again?

So I actually named the characters, an introduction.

Khun and Kyuhyun are best pals. Is Junho also friends with Kyuhyun? Hmmn

So Eun and Victoria are friends… hehehehehehe result of me re-watching them in Music and lyrics.

Hmmmn the dreams Kyuhyun had? What does those means? Who is he in the past?

 

After this I’ll try to update another chap then I will update my other fics.