Rainy romance

Until you love me

"Hey,Rennie... ! " ten years old boy looked up as the familiar voice called his name and lighten up on his pouted face with little smile when he saw the taller guy run towards him.

"Hyung~~ why are you so late?I thought you don't come to me today. " a little Ren hugged his hyung and he told about his thought to his hyung when he teared up.

"Oh... why did you think like that?Today is my baby's birthday and I'll come to Rennie which important things I have to do.Remember that... Ok? " Ren nodded frequently listening the words of older guy.

"Good boy... here,I have one to show you. " Ren took a seat on green grass as his hyung pulled his arms lightly and played with the pure water flowing from the tip of the grass aside of him while the other was busy unpacking the little box.

"Tada~~ " Ren looked at his hyung when the voice came out from the other and saw a pink diary book on his hands.

"Oh... it's for me? " he jumped and grabbed this book from the hands of older guy smiling so widely.

"Do you like it? "

"Of course,I like it a lot.Thank you,Jason hyung... I love you. " Ren kissed his hyung's cheek so lovely and the taller guy blushed at his little brother's action.

"I love you too,Rennie " the younger can feel the loveness and warmth from the the other guy.This is why he stay openly with this guy.No one care about him even his parents and own brother but Jason is not same with them ,always take care him,love him and protect him with these love from any risks.Ren also feel safe if this guy is beside him.

"Hyung... promise me,you won't leave me alone no matter what,can you? "he whispered.

"Of course Rennie.I can promise you.i won't leave you until the goddness want me to do. "

"Hyung... I wanna hear the exact answer.Now your answer seems you'll leave me some day.I...I don't know how to live without you. " said Ren lowering his head with low voice.

"Rennie... look at me. " Jason put his finger under Ren's chin to make looking at him. " No one can stay forever in this world,in this universe.Everyone must leave everything some day whether they love or not and they want to or not.This is the rule of our god,Rennie. We also can't stop it,hide it ,also have no choices except accepting . And never think that you have only me,no one is good on you because you have to meet with various kinds of people in your future and also can have a person better than me.I know you will,Ren. " he said managing warm smile on his handsome face with the sweetest voice and patted the head of younger as Ren cried lightly at his front.

"I-I don't need anyone.No one will love me like you do.Even yo- you leave me,I'll not find the other to replace at your place.Because it is better I stay alone. " Jason shakes his head when Ren answer with firm voice as he wiped his falling tears.

"You are stubborn boy,Rennie.Okie... I'll not say anything now.You are still young but you'll know one day about what I told.But just keep these in your mind. Ok? " Ren didn't reply but he is this sort who always keep and remember all of the words which came out from Jason's mouth whether it is important for him or not.

"Ren... Ren... " he looked over immediately to find this voice's source when heard his name.

"It's JR voice.Hmm... where is Jason hyung gone ? " he checked out his surrounding but no one is around him,where does JR's voice come from?

"Ren ! " he sat up suddenly when a hard shake reached on his shoulder and saw JR is beside him with disappointed face,he was also on his bed in sitten position.

"The alarm was buzzing for a long time even I couldn't stand this voice from my room,Don't you hear these noices??Geez... Sleepy head. " Jr ruffled his own hair when Ren remain silent, showing his no interest.

"I am sorry " said Ren flatly got up from his bed.

"It's ok.Ren,breakfast is ready now,And... " Ren hummed as a replied and headed to the batheroom not letting the other's words to finish.Jr shaked his head; returing his way at the entrance of the room's door without releasing any single word at Ren's manner as he was used to with the action of his little brother.

The warth water streaming down from his body made him feeling so great,relaxing himself in this feeling.

"What mean this dream? " he murmured while looking himself at the mirror.He remembered even a single word which came out from Jason's mouth so he also knew these words told to him were just not a dream because Jason used to tell these words to him everytime.Ren let out a small laugh as he remember how his hyung worry about him.It is not that funny thing but sometimes his overprotecting made him laugh and appeared faint red on his white soft cheeks cos of shyness.

His smile disappeared on his face when he shook his head harshly as he realized what he was thinking, about Jason which supported to forget,once again.He turned off the tap and wrapped around his thin waist with towel;stepping out from the room.He gazed at the class,7:30 am.He put on the uniform hurrily as it left only half an hour for him to prepare.Then he walked over to his table to grabbed his bag and scanned the whole house as he stepped out from the room but like he thought, Jr just prepared breakfast for him and left alone .

"Good brother " he smirked with bitterness as he took out a piece of sandwish prepared by JR and passed through his school way alone like before.

 

Meanwhile,at the other place,the group with four handsome boys who directed their way to the school was busy with talking and teasing each other.

"Minhyun... I have one to tell you. "

"What is it,Baekho? " asked Minhyun as he opened the cover of stawberry lollipop and put it into his mouth.

"hmm... can you change your seat beside me? " Baekho requested.

"Why?Don't you wanna sit with me together? "

"No.. no,it's not like that.I mean,today my cousin will move to our class. He is totally new here and a little naive too.So I have to take care of him.Sorry.. "

"Ah... it's that so.Ok,don't worry.I'll move. " Minhyun said putting the most gorgerous smile on his face.

"But Minhyun,where will you sit?Is there any additional place in your class? " his smile faded away as he thought about question of Aron.

"Hmm... I am not sure,but may be it can have.Don't worry,Aron hyung ~ " he took lollipop from his mouth as he patted Aron's back lightly when he said and Aron faintly smiled.

"Here we go.So we'll go now.See you again.bye.. " Minhyun and Baekho stood straight at their own class .Minhyun waved at these two;Aron and JR who waved back at him wearing a smile.

 

"How was going on about Ren's problem to discuss with Minhyun at your home? " asked JR as they were on the hall way walking to their class and Aron looked at him before shook his head.

"Nothing special.I couldn't ask him any about this because he avoided me at all yesterday night. " Aron sighed heavily .It was the first time Minhyun have something not to wanna tell him about it,wanna hide something from him and he couldn't be mad at Minhyun about this too because... he just couldn't.He just couldn't stay without talking with him.Talking with Minhyun is the best part in his day.So he already showed a white flag for him,he is a loser if involving with Minhyun.

Aron stopped his pointless stepping and looked back at JR confusely when he feel a tug on his shirt.

"Our class is here.Where do you want to go continuously?Aigoo~~ Aron hyung is day dreaming in this early morning. " JR chuckled covering his mouth with his hands as Aron looked around from side to side then he feel hot on his face when saw his class beside him.He too let out a small laugh over his stupidness along with JR, stretching his neck awkwardly.JR grabbed the other arms and dragged into their class as he saw teacher is coming towards their direction.

 

Meanwhile,Minhyun ruffled his hair with disappointment,the problem he faced now is not that big but not small too.He looked at the blank a set of table beside blonde guy,making a war in his mind should he go there or not.

"Minhyun,as you see there is no space besides it.All are already filled and only that place remains.I can't understand why are you hesitant to go there. " murmured Baekho scanning the whole class if there any space for his friend but unfortunately,all are filled like he told before.

"OK.ok.I'll go now. " Minhyun took a deep breathe before taking his first step towards Ren's direction slowly,he don't know why but the step walking to Ren is so heavy,feel like a big stone dropped on his back of feet.

"H-hi " finally he reached over there successfully and greeted Ren with a smile to be failed one as Ren looked up at him blankly.

"Err... hmm... I-is there someone sitten in this place? " Minhyun asked nervously pointing the blank table and Ren didn't reply his question with words but shook his head made Minhyun smiled with a relief.

"So can I sit here? "

"Why?Why do you wanna sit here? " finally Ren talked him back but not in good way.His tone is too nonchalant to assure that it was happy thing.Minhyun thought for a while to give him a best reason but his mind are so mess up to think normally now.

"because... Baekho want me to move. " without looking at Ren,he gave the shortest answer even though he was supported to be a good reason.Ren made question no more,just turned around his head from Minhyun to the book on the table.Minhyun just stood there even not moved an inch,he just startled looking at Ren's action.What is it mean?No or Yes?

"You can sit here " Ren whispered as he turned the next page of his book but enough for Minhyun to hear his words clearly.

"Oh... thank you. " Minhyun almost jumped with enjoyment when heard Ren's accepting.He returned with wide smile to his place to take his bag.

"Hey... it's ok? " Baekho asked with worry.Minhyun took a bag beside him and answered his question with hand gesture "Ok" then winked at him.Baekho laughed looking over at his friend's manner.He too happy if his friend is ok.

Minhyun took a seat beside Ren quietly.He took a glance over Ren who read his unknown book intently but ended with shocking and turning over his gazed at somewhere when Ren caught his staring, also noticed Ren's smirk which made him weird feeling inside his chest. What kind of smirk is?Beautiful smirk?

"Keep back your now staring on me or I'll kick you out of here. " Ren threaten looking straight at Minhyun,given a cool expression. Minhyun gasped sharply and looked back at the book on his table nervously. He is scary.

Minhyun POV

"Ok class,today we have new student. " Teacher appeared from the angle of the door as she spoke,following a little guy behind her.

"Hi,my name is Sungjong.Please take care of me. " the guy named SungJong introduced himself giving nervous smile to class but his beauty made the class chaos with whispering for a little while.All calmed down when he passed all the seats of the students,placing himself beside baekho.

"Oh... the beauties are accumulate in only our class .How great !May be someone has rival now. " the voice came out from across at our place,no other than except Myungsoo, smirking.I know he did it on purpose, his words dedicated to Ren more than this new guy because he just looked at our direction,and winked at Ren who looked at him with death glare.

"What did he mean "has rival" ? Ren is prettier than him. " I grumbled and turned around only to be greeted by Ren's death glare on me once agin which made all over my body shivered. I just blurted out what I saw in my eyes unthinkingly but this gaze he gave to me was too over for my praise on his beauty.I only ignored his stares and also the class became quiet as the teacher started her lecture.

No one POV

"Hello hyung?where are you two now?We are waiting you at cafeteria. " asked Minhyun through the phone as the older guys didn't show their appearances yet in lunch time.

"Oh,sorry Minhyun.Now I am at library with JR to search some informations for our current project.And I think may be I can't go home with you guys together after school. Is ok for you? "

"Yes,it's ok.Don't worry,hyung.Just do your work finished.So bye... " Minhyun hanged out their conversations and continued his lunch.

"Err... Baekho,today hyung can't come back home with us.So let's go together.Ok? " Minhyun said taking a sip coffee.Unknowingly,he checked Sungjong's figure who sat with Baekho in front of him in one table.His face is flawless,his body is slim and his skin seems soft and white like a snow.Unlike with Ren,he wore a little smile everytime which made his face sweet.But in Minhyun's eyes,Ren is more perfect than him,his face expression fit with his style though he didn't show any smile.Ren has some unknown attraction which doesn't exist at Sungjong.That's their huge difference.

"I have problem at this.Because today I have to go to Sungjong house with him instead of going home. "

"Oh! It's ok.So today I am alone. " Minhyun whispered with a sadness,noticing that the things he do today isn't that convenient,always covered with different problem in each thing.

"Baekho hyung,who is he?He is pretty much right? " Sungjong said with joyful tone pointing the figure who entered the cafe and Minhyun and baekho looked up at.

"Ah... it's Ren, Minhyun's classmate. "

"I saw that.At first,I thought he was a girl and Minhyun hyung's girlfriend.Do you know?You two guys look great together. " Sungjong said without noticing how much effects his words on Minhyun.Minhyun sib his coffee but had cough badly when Sungjong's words came out and blushing hard. What happen with me?

"Ya ! Don't talk about the other.How about you?You look feminie too.You should look at yourself first before talked about the other. " Baekho scolded his little childish brother hurrily before talked another meaningless words again,Sunjong just pouted.Minhyun was slience till the ring to alarm them to go back to class overwhelmed the whole school.

Today the class time were gone hurrily than he thought;finally reached time to back home.Baekho left with his brother as soon as the bell ring and Ren too.Minhyun just collected his books and kept in his locker.He stopped his walking when heard rain drop on the roof of the school.

"Aish ! Why rain come this time? " he grumbled tooking umbrella from his bag and walked out to the outside which was dark ened due to heavy rain cloud.He didn't think rain would be heavy that much when heard rain drop in the hall but now pretty heavy that this umbrella couldn't cover enough his body.He keep walking alone till he saw one blonde guy walking under rain without having any cover.

"He is Ren? " Minhyun walked to that guy and protected his wet body with his umbrella.That boy looked at him suprisingly when rain stopped dropping on him.He is right.It is Ren.

"What are y-you doing? " Ren said through his trembling lips cos of coldness coldness.

"Why are you walking under rain like this?If you don't take umbrella,I'll send you till to your home. " Minhyun said without answering his question ;with worry to see Ren's trembled figure.

"I-I am ok " "Don't lie to me.If you don't wanna go with me,you can take my umbrella.I can run. " Minhyun handed his umbrella to Ren and he just looked at him .

"Ok.Let's g-go together. " Minhyun smiled as Ren replied but he still worry.They walked under the heavy rain with one umbrella but it couldn't cover both of them,Ren too was more tremble than before.Minhyun bit his lips thinking what should he do to be warm him.Nervously,he put his arms around the shorter guy;drawing him near.

Ren was too suprised when he felt the other's arms on him but he couldn't protest as he got weak now and also needed warmth.The hug of Minhyun could give enough warmth to not only his body but also inside his heart,he felt so relax inside the other's arms.

Minhyun smiled as a relief;Ren didn't show any rejection.Ren too seemed like a little ok now but he didn't break up his hug.The one who see this view can think that lovers are walking around under the rain and may be also make a inference that they fall in love so badly in each other.

 

Minhyun took a towel to be dry himself after changed his wet clothes.He just thought in condense all the things what happened today.First,he could be classmate with Ren,as a second,Ren talked to him back despite not in a good way.In third,he even hugged him.He could scence till now the feel of Ren who was on his arms before,Ren was too y at that time.His wet hair and clothes made him y,his trembling red lips are kissable too.How it'll be taste - Minhyun shook his head unconsiciously to disappear his unhonest mind on Ren.

"Minhyun,Be aware.He is a boy. " Minhyun warmed himself and he sneezed "Ah... I think I caught a cold. " he whispered himself rubbing his nose with his finger lightly.He remembered about Ren in all of sudden. Is he also ok now?

Like Minhyun's worry,Ren is not ok now.He was sick and his whole body felt hurt that couldn't move from his bed even an inch.JR also didn't come back till now,so he was alone in the whole house.

"How pity I am " he cried slightly lying on his bed while thinking about his solitary life.Actually he too didn't enjoy alone life but no one was good enough for him so better to live alone than having trouble cos of someone.Whatever,now he just know he need someone beside him,to love him,to take care of him,to protect him.... May be this person can be that guy who share his warmth to me??

 

Another update !! :D I m really sorry for late updating... but I was so busy so pls understand me... I don't have any words to tell but

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT :) if you like... ^^