Differences

Until you love me

"Hey.. Minhyun!! Get up!!!" the brown haired guy shouted & woke up the another guy who slept peacefully beside him...
 
"hmm.." he let out mewl cos he shaked him so hard now...but he gave his back to waking boy & slept again instead of getting up...

"Ya!!!So hard to wake you... Today is our first school day & I can't be late cos of you...Now Get Up!!!!! " he shouted more & shaked more jumping like a kid on bed...
 
"Aish!!!Aron hyung,u are so annoying... " finally he got up & said looking at him with a disappointed face..Then he headed to the batheroom ... The name guy Aron smiled looking at his friend's back who had in shower now..
 
Minhyun,he has been friend with him abt three years ago...He had just migrated here from America & he had many difficulties like language problem,abt his school,his living & many others about... But he could solve these easily cos of this guy's help.. Minhyun taught him Korean as much as he can.. He helped him to be able to  attend same school with him and even allowed to stay with him at his flat together too.. Minhyun stayed alone before cos his parents died since he was 15 & no relative he had..So you can mean he is totally single in this world...But now there was no worry abt their money cos Aron's parents send money for him once in a month.. He is so lucky to meet with this guy...He is so perfect.He has handsome face that all girls can fall for him,slim body which make him look like model,his sweet voice which make people to want to listen repeately,sweet smile which make him look like angel.. In Aron's eyes,Minhyun is real angel who fallen from sky to stay with him...But this angel could be angry easily...& he is well known as a fighter in their school too..It was not like he is naughty guys... he just couldn't stand when people are abusive in front of him... So he always included most of problems at school...Actually,he is a kind guy...

He was in his thoughts deeply till Minhyun called him..

"Aron hyung..before,you woke me like you could die unless I got up now...Now you are in your thoughts smiling like a idiot..Seems like you have enough times to be in thought, huh??you are just unfair.." Minhyun splited out these words like he had no time to breathe & Aron just laught looking at his friend's action..Then he got up and hugged his friend from back.

"it is not like that.. I just thought what breakfast I will do for you.. " Minhyun looked at him with disbelieve at first then replace with a little smile which make Aron smile too...

"Although I know u didn't think about it,I'll pass you this time..So now let's prepare to go to school... Ok?? " Aron nodded and wore his uniform..

"Ya!!Don't take many time.. Ok??It is not good if u also make Baekho to wait.."he said with a high pitch before he closed the door..He changed clothed as fast as he can & went to downstair..There he saw Baekho waited him while talking with Minhyun..

"Hey Baekho.. Today you come so early.. What??you miss your girlfriend that much?? " Aron said smirking & teasing.. Although he knew baekho last year,he is like his best friend..

"Haha... Ya!!you know that I am not interesting in any girls " he said standing from his seat & went to entrance..

"So???... "Minhyun asked with teasing voice..

"What "So"??What u mean?? " he looked at the two others with innocent look..

"Ah... you told you were not interesting in any girls right??So... " he paused for a while before continue..& Aron just giggle cos he knew what Minhyun would tell..

"So..you are interesting in boy?? "he let out small laughs at the end words & he saw Baekho was blushing without saying anything..

They both laugth looking at him..

"Someone looks uncomfortable cos his weakness is hitten.. " Aron said locking the door..

"Shut up!"baekho could say only this words & walking first leaving these two..

"Ya!!Wait for us.. " Minhyun shouted running towards Baekho & putting his arms around his neck.. In this early morning,the streets were filled with three boy's talking, teasing & laughing.

On the other side,like them..a blond haired guy with the poker face walked  to his school..Unlike with them,. No one is beside him.. There is no laugh & no voice in his way.. His surrounding was so quiet that could heard the pleasant birds singings...But soon,one voice destoryed this peaceful surrounding..


"Hey.. Ren!! " the guy with a cute voice called & ran towards him exhaustedly..He looked back but there is no expression..

"Wass up,JR?? " he asked dryly..

"Hmm.. Do you wanna go to school with me today?? " he asked nervously..

"No!Thank. "

"Why?? " JR asked again with a sad face..

"Cos I don't wanna go with you.. No!I don't like someone is around me..Sorry..Thank for your offer..See you at school again.. Bye!" he said & turned around to walk his way again.. JR twisted his face cos of his words..

"Ya!!You!!How you tell your own brother?? Huh?? " Though he shouted,Ren even didn't look him back.. Just waved his hand & left him alone..

"Aish.. This kid!!No wonder he has no friend.. " he mumbered himself shooking his head & continuing his way to school..He could never predict Ren's mind despite he has been staying the guy since he was born..Ren never started conversation with him if it is unnecessary..He always stayed alone..He never heard his laught,seen his smile.. always covered with the poker face.. This made JR hard to predict what thoughts were going in his small head...They are rich in money.. But poor in love... Their parents invested their times in their business...they paid only money for them... So JR thought this was one of the reasons why Ren is happening like this..He didn't underestand what kind of love is..JR is not same with Ren.. he had many girlfriends and they taught him to knew what is love althought they gave him untrue love.. But he didn't mind it cos at lease he have a chance to know what kind of love is..Ren is beautiful...so beautiful that can attract not only girls but also boys.. But he ignored it all.. No one didn't dare to cheat on him cos of his perfect poker face...As a his brother,He hoped one day someone can teach him to realize what is love...

"Ah!" JR collaspsed on the floor & looked up one who bumped him against..He just woke up from his thoughts & noticed that he arrived at school now..One guy shocked & helped him to stand up..

"Aron hyun... How did you do to him?? " the taller guy said coming towards Aron..

"Aish.. this is cos of you guys.. Why did you push me?? " they fought with words vice versa & they forgot him till one voice alarmed them..

"YA!you two should stop now..Aron hyun.. Don't you think you should appologise to JR?? " baeko said pointing at JR who stood beside them awakely...

"Ah.. I m so sorry.. Where did you hurt?? " he appologised him with sorrowful eyes..

"No.. I am ok.. I didn't get any wounds.. " he smiled & looked his body to make sure he didn't get any injures.. Then he noticed that baekho was there..

"Hey baekho.. they are your friends??Would you like to introduce with me?? "

"ah.. of cos.. why not??This is Aron.. he is Minhyun.. " baekho introdtuce them..

"Oh.. I m JR.. Nice to meet you.. " he shaked their hands gently..

"Ah..Nice to meet you.. " Aron said..

"By the way,how do you know each other??" asked Minhyun with confusing looks..

"Ah... Beakho & I am neighbours.. So we know each other.. you two can stay friendly with me like baekho.. " JR explained patiently that make aron & Min hyun nodded slowly..Then he realized that he haven't seen yet which class he got.. & he said goodbye to them.. and left alone..




The beautiful guy walked to the direction of his class after putting some materials in his locker.. He just wore simple school uniform like the others students... but something made him to be visible distinctly in this crowd..He was able to do that again..Now he got new class that made him happy inside but his face showed no expression..Actually,getting good class was meaningless for him cos there is no one to cheering up for doing that..Always happy alone,sad alone,cry alone & now he was used to staying alone..No one hasn't stayed beside him even his brother...His brother always spent his times with girls.. He have said Ren before.. "I am learning what kind of Love is " Love??? He used his precious time only for this useless love??He is just a stupid.. He didn't like JR cos of that..For him,he doesn't need any love...He doesn't love anyone.. Hmm.. but he must admit that he love himself... So he was necessary no one to stay beside him...

he entered into his class room pulling his chair & sitten quietly..Since he had came into his class,he just did his works...He didn't do any special things.. But most of students' eyes in the class were on him... Some looked at him with disgust look.. Some students whispered each other.. of cos..he knew it.. They told abt is him Why are people interested at him that much??What things about him make them to give these attraction?? He was really curious about it... If he had a chance to know,it would be sure he'll change it...

"Hey,Ren! " he looked at the voice's owner who was standing beside his table... Myungsoo,one of Ren's admire before but now a big bully for Ren... He had confess Ren but he had rejected him so badly... After happening this things,he bullied Ren everytime... NOw he appreared again at the first school day..He was smiling at Ren now.. so sweetly but of cos... Only Ren know what kind of smile it is..Only he saw the hardness behind this sweet smile...

"What do you want?? " asked Ren looking into his eyes..

"Ren.you are so mean to me.. I just wanna greet you.. " Myungsoo replied still smiling sweetly & Ren sighed so longly...

"So now you finished right??you can go " he pulled some books from his bag & replaced with them on the empty table...Then he felt someone pulled him up by collar...

"Ya!!who do you think you are,huh??you are so conceited... the times are expired day by day but your behaviors are never changed..!! " shouted at him holding the end of collar in his fist...Ren just looked at him blankly...Every students' eyes were on them... cos of that,he felt disappointed.. But he just couldn't help...

"Which things you expected to change from me??So how about you??why can't you still change your pathetic life?? " Ren splited out these words though he knew these words made him angry.. Before any words come out from his mouth,the fist reached on his face that mada him collasped on th floor..he could taste some blood dropped at the end of his lips but didn't wipe.Myungsoo sat astraid on Ren who still lying on the floor..He held his collar again & smirked satisfying on his works when he saw some blood on his lips... then his face soften & tried to wipe this...

"Don't touch me! " Ren pushed his hands harshly when his fingers almost touched his lips...

"Ya!!You!! " his hardness came into his eyes again & Ren closed his eyes to accept another punch on his face...

"Don't u think that is enough?? " Ren opened his eyes suddenly when he heard these words beside him...The brown haired guy who he never seen held the fist which directed towards him in half way...

He just looked at them with suprising...     
 
    
                Here... updated.!! ^^ Oh,... poor Rennie.. :( I think u guys already know who is the voice owner... :D  really sorry for taking many times...  Hope u guys will enjoy it... Don't forget to subscribe & comment.... :) Sarahae... <3