Gone: Part 1

Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was summer and the tanned girl was playing her favorite instrument.. Again.. Yuri was a very rich girl and was very in love with an instrument called the piano. She's not a normal girl, she may be popular in her school because of her handsome and beautiful features but she isn't normal. Literally not normal. She's ill and she stutters a lot.

But that one day changed her entire life:

As her driver parked outside her home, she stepped outside with the help of her bodyguard.

She was wearing a long coat; Her surroundings were pitch black but she couldn't care less when she has already memorized the place.

Yuri was playing the piano while her instructor was behind her, listening to her play; Yuri's full attention was on the sheet music that was just right in front of her face, until that girl caught her eye, she saw the girl through the glass window, she was walking her way inside.

"I wonder if she lives here..." She thought inside her head.

It made her lose focus but she was still playing the piano; Her teacher noticed her student losing her focus and slammed his hand on the piano, Yuri slightly jumped in surprise, she gulped. Her teacher then sighed and decided to leave the room.

Even though the teacher was nowhere to be found in her sight, she still kept playing the piano; Practicing and practicing until she looked back while playing. There, she saw her sitting down on a chair, looking beautiful.

When she was finished, she stood up and took her sheet music with her. As she walked out of the music room, the girl did the same but this time she was heading to the room where Yuri was in earlier.

They both walked at the same time and Yuri was looking at her while taking a tablet from the test tube and put it in before swallowing it, but the girl didn't even look at her when she was.

She was wondering why the girl didn't look at her. Was she that ugly for her? "Was I not good looking..?" She mumbled while walking slowly. Yuri's bodyguard suddenly came from nowhere and was behind her, Yuri pointed at the girl, "Who is she? Do you know her?"

"She's no one, Ms. Kwon. Let's go." The bodyguard said and started to forcefully push her to the door,

"Hey!" Yuri hissed as her bodyguard kept on pushing her and telling her that what she saw was no one.

 

---

 

The Next day, the same thing happened again: She got out of her car with her bodyguard behind her, the people who saw her started bowing and she did the same while smiling.

She sat down on one of the chairs when she got inside. Waiting for her teacher to call her and tell her that it's her turn until she looked around and saw that girl again.

She was inside the music room, her teacher yelling at her and telling her what to do and what not. Yuri was watching through the glass windows, she kept her focus and she started to feel bad for the girl.

What the teacher was holding looked like a whip, he was hitting the piano while yelling at her student; The teacher left the room when he was finished yelling at her.

The girl felt her candies fall on the floor, she got down on her knees and placed her han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter