Annoyed

My Heart Has Fallen For You

*YOUR P.O.V*

I am awakened by the noises that Oppa made outside, games.

I walked outside and sit next to him.

"Oppa, can you show me the places around Seoul?:D'', I tried to sound cute.

He agreed and asked me to dress up nicely. He said he is going to treat me to a Kimchi restaurant.

I hurried back to my room and straight to my closet. Then I scanned through my clothes.

"Ah, I should wear this purple dress since Oppa bought this for my birthday last year", I thought.

I was done but when I walked towards the living room again, Oppa is still playing his game.

I shouted, "OPPA!''

He was a bit shocked, I could see it on his face. His jaw dropped but laughed after that. Weirdo.

Immediately, he stood up and took his car's key. While he went to his car downstairs, I made sure everything is shut down and I went out to lock the main door.

While I was locking the door, a neighbour next door also got out. I turned around to greet her.

But it turned out to be a him. But I bowed down, unknowingly it is..

Sehun.

SEHUN?!

Sehun?!

Mwo?!

"YAH! Why are you following me!", I throw my tantrum.

"Huh. I live here since forever! and since when are you here? That room, I believe Kyuhyun hyung lives there. How dare you sneaked into that room?! Stealing?!", he replied.

"None of your bussiness!", with that, I ran downstairs.

Thousands of thought filled my mind.

Does he live next door?

WHY.

----

In the car, I shared Oppa my experience during my first day in college.

"I really hate that Sehun guy. He treated me badly. But Oppa, who lives next door? Next to your room?"

"Ah, I forgot to tell you about our neighbour. He is.. I forgot his name. But his father is my boss", Oppa replied.

"Is it Sehun?", I asked.

"I think so. Eh, wae? Is it the same person that you were talking about?", Oppa was curious.

But I remained quiet since I know, it is Oppa's boss's son.

No wonder he is arrogant. He must be coming from a rich family. But why does he live apart from his parents.

----

Couples of minutes later, we arrived at the city centre. Wow. What a busy city.

People are crossing the roads like there is no tomorrow. People, People and a looooot of people all over the place.

I got out of the car and walk next to Kyu Oppa. Oppa is so tall. Whenever we walk together, we would look like a sweet couple. Oppa always treats me  like I am a child.

We entered a restaurant. The waitress immediately do her job,directing us to an empty table for two and allow us to pick our order.

I chose to order a Black noodles and Kimchi. Most likely, we are going to share some of our food so there is no point of ordering more that 5 dishes.

Few minutes after we took our order, the food came. But at that time, Oppa received a message. I could see tense from his face. Who is it from?

----

*KYU'S P.O.V*

I brought Suzy to a restaurant and treated her to dinner. I am planning to bring her around the city tonight.

When our food is served, my phone vibrated. Signalling a message is coming.

It wrote, ''Bring me a million dollars this weekend or trade your sister. I know your secret. I am watching."

Who is this person. How does he know about Suzy. Does he know that Suzy is.. Hmm..

I look at Suzy, who was arranging the food on the table. I feel pity for her.

She is very innocent and she does not know about this bussiness world. About Seoul.

I tried to look happy, but at the same time, I want to protect my sister from all of this.  I only have 3 days left to prepare the money.

I broke the silence.

"Yah, you better eat more. Or you'll get skinny and mom would totally be mad at me and blame me for not feeding you", I .

We spent the night really well, but my mind is just elsewhere.

Where am I going to get a million dollars.

 

*YOUR P.O.V*

I am feeling contented that Oppa treated me to a nice dinner today. The food tastes so good. However, he is acting different after he received that message. Or is it just my feelings. Ah, it must be nothiing.

After having our dinner, he brought me to a Karaoke Box. There we sang a looooot of recent popular songs. But his voice is not very pleasant to hear. Still, I am happy and thankful for having him as my Oppa. He also bought me some new clothes and accessories! Yay!

I learnt quite a lot about Seoul and the people.

At sharp 10, Oppa drove me home and he went to somewhere after that.

When I was chasing the lift before the door was closing, I bumped into Sehun again.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! WHY DO YOU KEEP GETTING INTO MY WAY?!", Sehun was mad. I was startled.

"I-I- am sorry. Are you okay?", I asked.

He looked kind of drunk.. but he still can managed to stand up straight. yet not steadily.

In the lift, we were quiet. Suddenly, he got closer to me, closer and closer until our face is only an inch away.

I tried to push him but his grasp is getting stronger.

Until, the lift's door opened.

And he said, ''Stay away from me"

WHAT THE HELL.

He was the one who grabbed me and made me smell his alcoholic breath!

I then pushed him away and stormed out of the lift into my room.

 

KYA KYA. DOUBLE UPDATE & WILL UPDATE AGAIN. Not much Sehun here. Sorry:(

Still, Happy about Sehun being her neighbour?XDXD This is going to get interesting soon.

Please stay tune!