Kingsize

Kingsize*

Yoseob was quite different from every Junhyung’s images about them. Maybe he was just small, soft and really tough in the same time and Junhyung could put him to his bag whenever he wanted. Wherever he was going. But he had his own character that Junhyung (ok, mostly irritated him but generally) liked.

Sometimes he was just sitting or sleeping on his arm or even head. Sometimes he was singing something with his sweet, thin voice. And sometimes was messing with Junhyung’s brother or friends. But sometimes when Junhyung didn’t want or couldn’t take him somewhere, he could be really pissed off. In moments like those he was destroying Junhyung’s notes, tearing off buttons from his shirts or biting his fingers when Junhyung was asleep or didn’t pay enough attention to him.

Junhyung probably never forget, how once Yoseob was so irritating and didn’t want to silence for a moment, that he just had to leave him at his locker, before going to classes. It was the one and only time he has done something like that. First, the whole time he was worried that he locked him alone in such place, without anything to drink or to eat. And it was for sure dark in there. But second, he was worried only until his first break when he quickly came back. After that he could be only greatly vexed.

Everything was in a mess. All his books and notebooks left there was either stained or torn apart. All his pens were split to smallest pieces. He was wondering how he could do that when he was only slightly bigger than a pen himself. But what was the worst, his lunch was destroyed as well. Maybe it was not separated but every small part that Yoseob could find in his reach, was put there and mixed. First time (and the only so far), Junhyung felt like punching him, despite his tiny size. However, when he saw little eyes, shiny from ineptly hidden tears, he couldn’t even say a word. He put him in to his bag and cleaned everything after school.

The next day, although he doesn’t like ice-creams, he bought big cup of Yoseob’s favorites and they ate them together later. From that time, there haven’t been any more serious issues between them.

 

Despite the fact that most of people and those beings got bored with each other and lost their interest rather quickly, Junhyung was still carrying Yoseob in his pocket or bag every day. And the small one was still singing him or simply making his days pleasant.

Junhyung didn’t have idea why Yoseob was bearing him, with all his bad sides, for so long, but was truly thankful for that. Especially, when he noticed that he brings him luck every time he’s with him and something is happening that requires luck. He didn’t know why it was like that but when he discovered it, he tried to have Yoseob always by his side (or rather by his arm). Not only in school but on meetings with friends or family and even on his most loved dance battles, a place which was until then forbidden for his little friend.

That change was of course most welcomed by Yoseob, since he didn’t like to part with Junhyung at all. That’s why his favorite time from the whole day, was the night.  Although there were special beds for Yoseob’s alike and Junhyung had one, Yoseob probably never slept in it. Already on first night he felt so lonely that somehow managed to go into Junhyung’s bed. And from then on, his favorite spot became Junhyung’s neck. Either Junhyung was sleeping on his back, stomach or one of sides, Yoseob always found a way to place himself comfortably in there. And after some, not a long, time Junhyung got used to it and didn’t mind at all.

 

Many times some random people (mostly friends and family) were telling Junhyung, that he should quit already those childish plays, find himself a girlfriend and begin serious life. “Grow up.”, he heard. But if growing up meant getting rid of Yoseob, he would rather stay a child for the rest of his days.

Every time, Yoseob heard someone is convincing Junhyung for leaving him, he became unnaturally silenced and calm. And every time Junhyung had to assure him that he’s safe. He didn’t intend to split them. And it was inevitable that Yoseob doesn’t cheer up unless Junhyung take him on long walk by the river or to the amusement park or, when weather was good, lay with him on the grass for long hours, or other time on the snow for some time.

And every time, after those moments, they were getting closer and closer to each other. And mostly every time then, under the exception, Junhyung was letting Yoseob to sleep cuddled to his face. Although he could barely sleep on those nights, because he was afraid, he may harm him.

One day he seriously got scared, when opened his eyes and didn’t feel Yoseob in a place, where he was, before he fell asleep. He instantly got up and felt something under his shirt slowly sliding down his chest. And second later he couldn’t stand how ticklish Yoseob’s moves on his stomach were. He quickly took him out from there and explained clearly, that if he go under his shirt again there is no option he could ever sleep with him.

Yoseob had that characteristic part of him that almost never listened.

 

Sometimes Junhyung was thinking if Yoseob’s constant urge to touch him was completely normal and acceptable. But mostly didn’t care about that since he liked to have him always close as well.

With time Junhyung’s parents started to bother him to have girlfriend and future wife so when he finally graduated from college, he moved out to his own place. There they could live peacefully in their own little world. They both realized already that what was going on between them wasn’t just friendship and from the time to time they wished they could be the same size.

 

When someone told them that there was actually a way to make someone bigger or smaller, they were skeptical. But when they started to knew more about that, they decided to give it a try. Despite all risk and contradictions they got to know about.

The last decision was to choose if they preferred make Junhyung small or Yoseob bigger. Since it was way much easier and safer to change into small, Junhyung wanted to do that without thinking twice but Yoseob opposed. Explained that most of his life he lived Junhyung’s life and he knows only “big” world, he doesn’t even know where that “small” one was. And when he added that he likes Junhyung more when he’s big, that one finally yielded. When Yoseob make up his mind on something there was no way to stop him.

 

After what it seemed for Junhyung like the whole eternity, he heard Yoseob’s scream from a treatment room. He was just about to enter there frightened that something bad might happened, when he heard familiar voice. “Ya! My hands are definitely too big! And aren’t I still too small? Could you fix it somehow once again?”. Reply was rather dry and unequivocal. “Please, calm down. There may be some deviation but everything went smoothly. Slight changes are acceptable and it doesn’t affect your whole posture.”

Junhyung bit his fingernails displeased that he was not allowed to enter there and see on his own eyes those effects. Few minutes later the door opened and he saw him, in white hospital pajama. He looked exactly the same with exception he was big. But as for ‘the big’, he was still quite small. When their eyes met Yoseob run to Junhyung and he threw himself on his neck. Junhyung sat down surprised by his weight. "I’m big now, right! What do you thought?" Junhyung shook only his head smirking. "Nope, you’re still tiny." And for the first time their lips met.