The end

Termination

 

Aya…

Just a while ago, I’m still begging for my dear life and now I’m here outside, finally freed and still alive. Now everything confuses me more - my true identity, these people who want to kill me, and most importantly, this man who saved me. This man has been treating me nice since he went out of the room when he was about to kill me. The wound in my head starts to feel numb, blood from the cut in my head starts to dry up and I think I can walk straight now. Maybe I should leave now and not wait for that man to come back. He’ll might end up changing his mind and decided to go back to switch with someone to kill me. I’m still clueless of what’s happening here.

But I won’t leave, I promised him. Isn’t it weird that I kept a promise to someone I didn’t know and almost killed me? But something in me saying I should, like it was a vow I made to someone. I guess I have to trust him on this since he saved me. But this unusual comfortable feeling I have towards him makes me think that he’s someone in my past. It’s been years since the accident but why am I not remembering anything?

While still waiting, I look for some safe place for me to hide while waiting for him. I looked around and this environment is somewhat too scary for me. Strong breeze of air made the dry leaves fall off from their trees, the awful scent of blood everywhere, this place somewhat like a garrison. Then suddenly my eyes start to become heavy and my body has been asking for some rest, after I got beaten and almost killed. Why is he taking so long? Maybe I should sleep for a while, I guess he can see me easily here. I should sleep…

 

She’s outside of a church that has been special to her. She looked at herself, she was wearing a bridal gown. Right, she’ll be marrying the man whom she loves the most important person in her life. Love and happiness fills her heart. She went inside the church and start walking down the aisle. She feels that she’s the happiest girl alive. She looks at the altar and saw a man waiting for her. she smiled with almost tears on her eyes, and her heart, overwhelmed by joy. As she reached the altar, the man held her hand and kissed it. they exchanged sweet smiles at each other as they proceed to the altar. The ceremony started and they can’t keep themselves not to glance at each other from time to time, every second seems to be very special. They prepared their own vows as planned. She starts her vow to him, “Today is the happiest day in my life despite of everything happened to us, we end up being here. I never thought that I would be this happy again after my parents died. You’ve been living an uneasy life since you loved me but you never complained. You never stop loving me. You even almost die and I left you for you not to be harmed again. But as stubborn as always you are, you still searched for me until you found me. That’s when I promised to myself that I wouldn’t leave you. And now we’re in front of everyone with them and God as my witness, I promise to not to leave you no matter what happens. I will be a good wife and a mother to our children. I will do everything that’ll make you happy. I LOVE YOU, JUNHYUNG.” She finishes while crying out of joy. She never said these things to him.

On the other hand, as he heard those things from her, he starts to cry also. He stops his self so he can start to announce his vows to her. He breathes deeply before he speaks, “The first time I saw you, I promised to myself that it’ll be you who’ll be standing with me here right now. Though we’re totally different from each other, it doesn’t stop me from loving you. It hurts when you decided to leave me but I knew I have to do something. I can’t lose my love. I can’t lose my life. I won’t leave you even if I die. I’ll protect you with all my might. I’ll be my best when it comes to loving you and making you happy. I LOVE YOU, AYA.” He said, crying also. After they realized that they are both crying, they laughed it off and wipe each other’s tears. Then the wedding proceeds and both of them held each other’s hands, feeling the warm feeling they gave off to each other. A warm feeling that’s so unusual yet so special. The feeling of being as one with the person you love the most.

As the ceremony ended and pronounced them, husband and wife, they both sighed happily. Finally, you’re one. They looked at each other’s eyes, tears start to form again but with overwhelming joy and they both smiled. He leaned to kiss her while she closed her eyes waiting for his lips, almost smiling. A kiss that so pure, passionate and intense. A kiss that’s only felt by the ones wh really loving each other truthfully. A kiss that could make you cry.

 

 

 

I woke up, crying so hard. Yeah, my dream! But it seems that it wasn’t an ordinary dream. It seems like… real? Right, it happened. It was my past. The past that I forgot. But why I only remembered those right now? And the guy, the one I loved… is the guy who almost killed but end up saving me. Why is…? IT…S JUNHYUNG? IT’S HIM!!!! IT’S JUNHYUNG!!!! THE MAN I LOVED, THE MAN I MARRIED, THE MAN OF MY LIFE!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM? WHAT DID THEY’VE DONE TO HIM?! I THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD SINCE THEY CAPTURED HIM!!!! THAT’S THE REASON WHY I FLED AWAY TO PREPARE FOR OUR REVENGE!!! THEN THE PLANE CRASH HAPPENED. HE ALSO FORGOT ABOUT ME? HE ALMOST KILLED ME! BUT… HE SAVED ME! DOES HE REMEMBER ME ALSO SUDDENLY? WHY HE DIDN’T SAY ANYTHING?

All I can do for now is to cry everything out. The truth seems to shocked me a lot. I forgot about the most important person in my life. What happened to him? Did they made him into a killer? NOOO!!!!! But one thing is for sure now, he’s alive and in any minute now, he’ll be back. He asked me to wait for him. And after this, I’ll make sure everything would be fine again. We’ll be living happily again, forever. The way we always want it to be. I already can see the two of us starting our life as a family. Growing old together while watching over our future children. A life full of joy. We can start anew. Nothing and no one can separate us now. I can’t wait to see him.

I’ve waited, still in my hiding place. I looked at the door, waiting for it to open and see him going out of there. What should I do or say as soon as I saw him? ‘Hey, I remember you.’ Nope. “Junhyung, my love?” No, too mushy. Uh, what took him so long? I’m so excited to see him. I want to hug him right at this moment. I missed him so much. I’ve lost my whole life knowing he’s gone but now, he’s alive and so am I. I glanced at door again as it opened slowly. I hid behind the tree to make sure that if ever it wasn’t him, no one would see me. I stared at the figure walking out of the door. Finally, it was… him. I saw him looking around, maybe looking for me. Maybe I should show myself right now. I walked out behind the tree and smiled at him. I saw him made a confused look and smiled awkwardly. Still, don’t get it? I remembered you! I approached him immediately, almost running. I just can’t hold myself anymore. As I reached him, I put my arms around his neck and hugged him tight.

“Junhyung.” I said. No words can explain what I feel right now. I can’t say anything. Just his name. And I start crying.

“Uh, Aya. You remembered me?” he said, almost crying. He held me in my waist and broke off from my hug. His hand cups my face and smiled at me while tears rolling down on his cheeks. I missed that smile. But why is that smile a bit… painful?

“Junhyung, are you okay?” I said with my heart full of concern. He doesn’t look okay. Is there something happened in there.

“Aya, we should go now. We need to leave this place right now.” he said with his strained voice. He held my hand and start running away from the building. I noticed that he was limping while running. As soon as I realized that we’re far enough, I stopped running.

“Why?” he asked. He looks pale and he was really sweating a lot.

“You don’t look okay. What happe…” I was interrupted when he suddenly broke down and kneeled. I think he fainted!

“Junhyung! What happened?” I asked then I sit to face him and cups his face with my hands.

“I’m sorry, Aya. I think I can’t come with you anymore” he said while he was still kneeling and starts to cry.

“What are you saying? What happened?” I asked while panting hard. My chest starts to stiffen. I’m starting feel hurt from his words.

“They… inject a poison in me. They found out that… you escaped. And every time I move, the poison will spread out and would… kill..” I interrupted him. I just can’t hear those words anymore. Am I going to lose him again? Oh please, no. I start crying as soon as everything sink in.

“No, you’re going to be okay. Just hold on. I’ll go and ask for help. You’ll be okay and we’re going to escape here… together” I said. I try to bite in the tears just to show I’m positive about it and trying to escape that fact that he’ll… No he isn’t. I stood up and walk away to find help but he tries his best to stop me and grabs my hand.

“No, stay here. Don’t leave. Just let me be with you now.” then he held my hand with his hands and kissed it.

“No, Junhyung. We need help. I have to do something. I can’t let you…” I cut off. I just can’t say that word. It breaks my heart into pieces. He tightens his grip on my hands then suddenly it loosen and he fell down completely. Oh, no.

“Junhyung!” I cried and went immediately to grab the back of his neck and hugged it.

“Just stay… please.” He said, now with a painful smile. I start to weep by that scene I’m seeing. He’s losing it. No, please Junhyung. Please, no. I just cried and cried. Then he touches my face and start wiping my tears.

“I’m sorry. I mad you cry again.” he said.

“I won’t leave you. I promised” I said, still crying.

 

 

NO ONE’S POV

Then they stayed like that for a while. Junhyung isn’t moving a bit to minimize the spread out of the poison. They just stayed like that, only staring at each other, talking through their eyes. They suddenly they heard footsteps coming. It was the  enemies, looking for them.

“They found us!” Junhyung tried his best to sit up as he realized what is happening. “Let’s get out of here.” he tried his best to stand up but he failed. He feels a lot weaker now with what he did.

“Junhyung!” she cried and she runs to him.

“Aya!!!!!! Ruuunn!!!!” he tries to push her away.

“No, I won’t leave you. I promised you, I won’t leave you. God is my witness, I wouldn’t break that promise.”

“No, you’re not breaking your promise. You’re doing me a favor. You also promised that you’ll do everything that’ll make me happy right? You, running away from here… would make me happy.”

Endless tears pouring out, aching heart it is.

“But… we’ve just got together. Am I going to lose you again? I can’t…”

“Please. Do it for me. Live for me. Haven’t I said that you’re my life? You’re my life, Aya. Please save my life. Save yourself.” A heart-breaking smile escaped his lips and her eyes flooded her face with tears. He can’t move anymore, the poison has scattered in his body. He can’t walk nor stand at all. The end for him is near, he knew it.

 She knew she doesn’t want to leave him but the promise and his favor, she doesn’t know what to do. It would break her heart if she’ll left him here but she doesn’t want to break his heart for not doing the favor. She has decided, she would rather break her own heart just to make his love be happy before the end. She has to escape from here and…leave him.

She hugged him tight and so does he. He tightens his grip onto her emptying his last few energy to show how much he loves her. Breaking the hug, he gave her his last kiss. A long, passionate, heart-wrenching kiss. Now, both of them crying endlessly. As they break the kiss, he once again smiled, now a warm one.

“Please, don’t forget this smile. Forget how sad this separation is, but do remember this smile. Just remember all our happy memories together. Can I ask a favor?” he asked and she just nodded.

“Smile for me.”

“How can I smile if I see you’re dying? I can’t. A while ago, I was having my hopes as high as the sky with the thought that you’re alive and we can be together. I even hoped..” she was interrupted as he placed his index finger in front of her lips.

“Just please smile for me. I want to bring that smile with me. The smile that… made me fall in love you.” he said. She gathers all her courage to do that thing which is totally against her feelings. She sighed and gave him a fake, painful smile.

 

“Still the same as the first time I saw it.” he pretended it was. He knew well how fake and how painful that smile was.

“Let’s meet on our second life. I’ll be waiting for you. I love you.” he kissed her at the forehead then he pushed her away, ”now, go!”

 She keeps looking back at him while trying her best to walk away from him. She can see him, struggling with the pain. He’s dying. She tries her best to stop herself from going back. It was so hard for her. every step she makes, breaks every piece of her. She’s losing him, forever. All hopes were forever gone.

She was far enough, she remembered… she forgot to say how much she love him… for the last time. She cries once more, now because of regret. She wants to go back but she saw the enemies reached now, the dying Junhyung. She broke down into tears because of that sight and the regret that filled her heart. She cried and cried as if there’s no tomorrow. “I love you, too” she murmured to herself. She stayed right at that place, crying and figuring out how is she going to live with that pain…

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SURPRISE UDATE!!!!!

so it's the end and i'm sorry if it wasn't a happy one... i even cried my eyes out here while writing this, i felt so affected... how was it? Well what really happened in my dream was that, we're in the middle of a grassland, he was dying in front of me and i'm hugging him. He was shot a lot on his back... And as soon as I held him, i suddenly felt i knew him already, like he's somewhat very close to my heart. I want to cry but I can't. i don't know why. Then everything around us seems to be peaceful. Yeah, weird.

 

AS I PROMISED THAT AS SOON AS IT REACHED 100 VIEWS, I'LL END IT... [since i said "SEMI"-hiatus]

CONGRATULATIONS TO ME!!!!!! THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC I FINISHED!!!! YEHEY!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBING... I DO APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU GUYS... I LOVE YOU ALL!!! <3 <3 <3 

 

[now back to my major fanfic]

 

[i felt stressed about the auition and this is my only way of relieving stress... writing fics!]

 

 

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!

 

comments are well appreciated!!!! please let me know how you feel:) i really do need feedbacks from you guys!)