Chapter 8: Hebe is Back

I'm falling for you

I woke up in the morning and did the same thing. Gush! I don’t actually like my daily routine! Its annoying! After I ate my breakfast, I went outside and i saw Aaron waiting with his car. I tapped his shoulder.

GG: Hey what are you doing here?

Aaron: Waiting and taking my fiancé to school * he winked and I giggled*

GG: Lets go!

We went in our school but the students expressions were different this time.

Aaron: Guys! This is my fiancé GUI GUI! * I m shocked from what he said so I elbow him but he acted like it didn’t hurt but I know it hurts. We went in our class hand in hand. Then the girls pulled me in the corner.

Aaron: Wei? Where are you taking my fiancé? * the girls stared at him and he put his hands up like he surrender.*

Apple: Explain us everything!

GG: Wei! Calm down! * I sighed * look, this our parents decision... okay?

DaYa: Okay, but be careful * I nodded and went in my sit *

End of POV

------------------------------------------------------------

On the next day-

Aaron’s POV:

I asked Gui Gui out. We went to the theme park. I parked my car and we went inside the park. I held her hand and locked it in my hand, she didn’t complain. Then she pulled me and run

GG: Wei! Lets go to that ride! * Pointing at the rollercoaster *

Aaron: Sure! * We went to many rides, and eat ice cream, and the last ride was the Ferris wheel. Its kinda awkward actually.

GG: Wow! Look it looks nice when were at the top! * looking out the window and I nodded*

Aaron: Yes… * I looked at her. She looks pretty, maybe its not bad to try right? Like to love her?*

GG: Wei? Stop looking at me like that, its kinda creepy you know? * I chuckled *

Aaron: Huh? Hehe?  * scratching the back of your neck* you look like a five year old* I laughed*.

She stoop up, and our box moved then she fell on me, luckily I held her but I lose my balance for its like I’m on top of her, just a little move we can kissed, then the Ferris wheel moved, our lips me. I kissed her soft and sweet lips and she kissed my back, a few minutes later, the door of our box opened and we looked at the guy and blushed.

Guy: Hey! You two can go now? * I stood up and help her to stand up and held her hand and went outside. We went to the park (still holding her hand) and buy ice cream again. I bought strawberry for her and chocolate for me. I’m laughing at Gui Gui, how messy she eat the ice cream.

GG: Wei? What are you laughing at?

Aaron: YOU * Pointing at her kept laughing and you run *

GG: I better not catch you or your DEAD! * she shouted and chased me*

When we got tired chasing each other we went home.

Aaron: Bye! See you at school! * she went closer to and kissed my cheek *

GG: Thank you for today! I really enjoyed it a lot! Bye * and she went inside and I went home *

End of POV:

???: Lets see if you two can still laugh soon! I’m back now!

--------------------------------------------------------

Gui gui’s POV:

Wow! I had so much fun today! * I giggled *

Flashback:

She stoop up, and our box moved then she fell on me, luckily I held her but I lose my balance for its like I’m on top of her, just a little move we can kissed, then the Ferris wheel moved, our lips me. I kissed her soft and sweet lips and she kissed my back, a few minutes later, the door of our box opened and we looked at the guy and blushed.

End of Flashback

I giggled and touched my lips, I can feel that I’m blushing. 1 more day till our Engagement party.

Engagement Party:

There were a lot of people who I don’t really know; Thank god my mom invited my friends here. But where are they? I looked around and someone called my name.

YT: Gui, were here! * She said and I walked up to them.

GG: Hey! Thanks for coming * I noticed the guys with them *

Apple: Its alright! Oh by the way! This is our friends!

“Hi I’m Ah Wei”

“Hi I’m Ao Quan!”

“Hi I’m Wei Lian”

“Hi I’m Wang Zi” he said “as in Prince? “ *he nodded and gave him an OH look*

“Hi I’m Xiao Jie” he said “What? So you and Xiao jie have the same name?”* they nodded and I giggled*

“I’m Xiao Yu”

“And I’m Ah-Ben”

GG: Oh! Nice to meet you guys! I’m Wu Ying Jie, but you can call me Gui gui

WL: as in ghost * I nodded *

*I looked around and I saw Aaron, and called him, he went to me*

GG: Aaron, this is AhWei, Ao Quan, Wei Lian, Wang Zi, Xiao Jie, Xiao Yu and Ah-Ben.

Aaron: Nice to meet you! Uhmm… can I borrow Gui gui for a while? * they nodded and he pulled to the crown *

I heard someone called Aaron and he looked around.

???: Aaron, I missed you! * She hugged him but he didn’t hugged back*

Aaron: Hebe?!