Chapter 3: The Prank

I'm falling for you

I went to school with my camera and did the same thing in the morning. When i came in my school and parked my car Everyone are screaming but i just ignored it and i went to my class, i saw the girls with their cameras.

GG:mei mei, everything is ready for the show later?

MM:of course! im so excited! *she clapped her hands.

Aaron came in our class. i went to my sit and tapped his shoulder.

GG: Hey ah-bu! Good morning i said with a fake smile.

AY:Hey my little ghost.

GG: Tired?

AY:Yea, kindaaa thanks my little ghost * he pinched my cheek.

GG:Ow! Ah-Bu! *i rubbed my cheek where he pinched my and i pinched his cheek too.

"Awww! Ah-Bu! there! were fair now i said. he smiled at me. lets see if you can still smile later when you see you car. buwahahahahahaha!

the teacher went in and started the lesson. I'm stapping my fingers on my table silently and slowly as i got bored. im soo excited and its like i want to do it now!

Ringgg! Ringgg!

Yes! i stood up and winked to the girls as my signal. we went to the car parked really fast to mei mei's car

"Ok.You can get anything you want!" mei mei said while clapping her hands.

"Haola! we need to finish this quickly so were not so suspicious." i said and quickly took the paint and we surrounded Aaron's car.

"1,2,,3 GO!" i shouted and poured the paint all over his car!"

lets hide the paints quickly !" i said and we put the paints in mei mei's car.

"lets go and wash our hands and put perfume so they wont get suspicious." i said and we went to the canteen. We eat our lunch then when we stood up.

"Aaron! look at your car! Quickly!" the guy shouted. and we giggled. everyone looked shocked excepts us . i saw aaron's expression and he run to his car. and we followed him too.. We took a picture of his car and him from afar. we were keep laughing and we walked away.

 

After a few minutes. Aaron went in our class and looked depressed. i want to annoy him so i went to him and tapped his shoulder.

GG:Are you ok Ah-Bu?

AY:i dont know, i dont know who did that to my car!

GG:Aww... Ah-Bu its ok. *i hugged him lightly and winked to the girls and they were giggling.

When the school ended. i went to my car and saw Aaron standing there looking at his car. i kinda felt guilty but he deserve it i think? i walked to him and jumped in front of him.

GG: hey! cheer up ah-bu! do you wanna ride?

AY:but how about my car?

GG:hmmm.. well call someone to clean your car and after that they can deliver your car in your house.

AY:yeaa .. your right ...Thanks! * he dialled his phone* Wei? uhmm.. can you take and clean my car.. ill explain to you later .. bye

GG: lets go * we went inside my car.

i throw my bag at back of my car.while im driving i asked him if we could drop to the flower shop and he said sure. when e reach there."just wait here.. im going to buy some flowers for my mom.." i said and he nodded.

End of POV

-------------------------------------------------

Aaron's POV:

While im waiting, i saw gui gui's camera. " why does she have a camera?"i thought. i took it and saw some pictures and i saw...."MY CAR WITH PINK PAINT ALL OVER IT!" i shouted to myself and i saw gui gui came out of the store and i put the camera back where i putted it..

"Hey.. did you wait quite long?" she asked with some flowers i shaked my head." no problem." i said. " so its you huh? Im going to get my revenge soon." i said to myself

End of POV

-------------------------------------------------------

 

HOW WAS IT GUYSS? I HOPE YOU LIKED IT! :)

THANKS FOR READING IT!