Goodbye Baby; Goodbye

Good-Bye Baby
The next morning when I woke up, Donghae was still asleep. I went to get up but felt something on my back; it was Donghae’s arm. This guy drives me mad with his mood swings, but no more! I’m sick of being called Jessica!
I got out of bed and went into the bathroom. The soreness from the night before had got slightly better but it still hurt when I walked. I washed up before going back into the bedroom to get dressed. I wore a dress which had a black skirt and dark blue top. I put on some black tights and boots before finally putting on a grey cropped long sleeve jacket.
I straightened my long dark hair and applied some make up to before checking over my reflection in the mirror. I looked okay so I decided to leave early for college.

 

I had texted my friends to meet me at a nearby café for a drink; when I got there they were already sat waiting for me with drinks. I sat down with tem and winced in pain; damn soreness.
“So what happened last night?” Jia asked me as she lent her chin in the palm of her hand. I sighed and felt my face heat up slightly. Fei smirked at my reaction and I pouted.
“Well we were doing….stuff, and he moaned her name” I said in disgust; but I was hardly innocent since I was thinking of someone else, but at least I didn’t moan his name.
“Well that’s it; you’ve got to end it” Min told me and I nodded in agreement. “But you should get proof before you end it.” She suggested and I nodded. It’s better to have proof so that he can’t defend himself and call my friends liars for telling me that he’s cheating on me.
“We’ll find your proof for you, Unnie!” Suzy shouted in excitement and fist pumped the air. We all laughed at her cuteness and she blushed. I’m really grateful to have friends like these; I don’t know what I’d do without them.

 

After we finished out drinks we headed to college. Jia and I had dance class so we had to change our clothes.  I wore some dark grey cropped jogging trousers and a baggy graphic white vest with trainers. We then headed into the class and sat down whilst waiting for the teacher to come to class.
My eyes scanned the room and I noticed that Donghae wasn’t here yet, but I could see Eunhyuk lying on the floor with his eyes closed again.
“I’ll be right back” I told Jia and made my way over to Eunhyuk. I sat down beside him and crossed my legs before I began admiring him again. His hair had fallen over his eyes which made me smile at him. I moved his hair to the side and ran my fingertip down his nose.
“Checking me out again?” Eunhyuk smirked and opened his eyes. I nodded with a wide smile on my face which caused him to lightly laugh. He closed his eyes again and I moved closer to him.
I placed my hand on his cheek and my fingers traced over his cheekbone and strong jaw.
“What are you gonna do if Donghae comes in now?” he questioned me with his eyes still closed.
“Nothing, what would you do?” I asked him and he sighed. I placed my hand on his stomach near his hands and left it there. He bit his lip as he thought of a reply for me.
“He doesn’t like me being so close to you” he shared honestly and I sighed. I began to move my hand, but Eunhyuk grabbed it before I could. “Just because he doesn’t like it; doesn’t mean I won’t do it” he added and laced his fingers with mine.

 

I felt butterflies in my stomache; it was a feeling I hadn’t felt in a very long time. I smiled as Eunhyuk sat up and looked into my eyes. Our faces were so close to each other that heat rose to my face. My free hand reached up and tidied up his hair before moving down to his face. My fingers ran gently over his smooth skin before my hand dropped to my lap. My smile widened and Eunhyuk smiled too.

“I love it when you smile” he whispered and I blushed again.

 

At lunchtime, Miss A took me to find Donghae; we eventually found him near the gym; locking lips with a girl who, I could only assume, was Jessica. We took a photo on my phone and I sighed. I felt slightly hurt on the inside because he thought I wasn’t good enough for him, but after a while I smiled. I don’t need Donghae anymore.
Miss A took me to the lunch hall and as we were sitting down I noticed Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun enter with some more of Donghae’s friends. Eunhyuk noticed me and walked over with the others.
“Hi” He smiled and sat down beside me. “Did you find Donghae?” he asked me and I nodded.
“But he was a bit preoccupied so I’ll break up with him later” I told him and he leaned back on his chair.
“You’re breaking up with Donghae, why?” One, known as Leeteuk, asked me. I looked at him and smiled before telling him.
“He’s cheating on me, why wouldn’t I break up with him?” I shared and they all looked at me with wide eyes and shocked expressions. “It’s not like he’ll even care anyway; he’ll have Jessica” I added and their eyes became wider, if that’s even possible.
“I can’t believe he cheated on you; and with Jessica” Kyuhyun shook his head in disbelief before smiling. “All is still good; Eunhyuk-hyung will take care of you” Kyuhyun nudged Eunhyuk who slapped the younger guy round the head. I laughed at them both before looking at Eunhyuk and smiling.

 

Everyone started talking to each other and laughing at some stories being told. I took a sip of my water and Eunhyuk took hold of my hand again. I put my water down and looked at him in surprise. He leaned in closer to my ear and I could feel his breath on my neck; it sent tingles down my spine.

“I really like you SoAh” he whispered before leaning back. My heart started racing; I now wasn't sure how I felt for him. he was Donghae's friend; what if he cheated on me like Donghae did?

 

After college I went straight home; I had a lot of Donghae’s things to pack up. I put it all in boxes or big black bags before throwing it outside like rubbish. I’m actually glad to be rid of all his junk. It gives me more room around the house for my possessions.
I smiled as I finished packing the last box of his stuff and put it outside. I took a seat on the soda and watched a repeat of City Hunter; I needed to do something until Donghae came home. I continued to smile at my success as I watched the programme.

 

Donghae came home around thirty minutes later and didn’t seem to notice anything different. He walked over to me and pulled me into his arms as he hugged me; I didn’t hug him back though.
I could smell perfume on Donghae’s clothes and it made me feel ill. I pushed him away from me and a sweet smile graced his lips.
“You were with Jessica at lunch” I told him and his smile dropped from his face. He frowned and exhaled deeply.
“Is that what your friends tell you?” he asked and I nodded to him. “They’re lying; they’re just trying to break us up” he tried to defend himself and I held in my laughter.
“They’re not lying, because I saw it with my own eyes” I informed him and he shut up. I took out my phone and showed him the picture and watched his face turn pale in realisation. “I should’ve known what was going on when you kept calling me Jessica” I said to him, even though I did know; I just wanted him to feel guilty.
“SoAh, listen-” he started but I cut him off; I didn’t want to hear his crap excuses anymore.
“You must really be a good actor; but now I know what kind of person you really are” I folded my arms in front of my chest and glared at him. “I’ve thrown out all of your stuff” I continued before sighing. “I don’t know why you did it, but now I don’t care. Don’t say anything and please just disappear now” I looked away from him in disgust.
He silently turned and walked towards the door in defeat; there was no way I would ever stay with him. As he opened the door, he looked back at me and I just looked at him.

“Goodbye baby; goodbye” I said quietly as he exited the apartment and slammed the door shut.

 

So what did you think?

Please comment