Chapter 3

Oath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Truth.

The Choi family were gathered by the dining table for breakfast. That was the queue to start off their day. Siwon would be back in the Korea branch to manage the stocks in SM, while Tiffany took a day off to accompany her children. After all, her children are her life, the ones that cheer her up when she's feeling down. "Bye my Prince and Princess,"Siwon picked up his briefcase, giving hugs and kisses to his loved ones before leaving for a busy day of work. Hana and Jay were already down for breakfast while Stephie was no where to be seen. Proceeding upstairs, Tiffany entered the white room, with numerous soft toys pilled up on the rack. Her room was in a pure state of mess; her clothes were strewn across the floor and her books were stacked up in a messy pile.-all on the ground. This was an unexpected sight to see from her sixteen year old. She was a well mannered child, or taught to be one, where her room should always be as neat as possible like it always was. Judging from yesterday, she could tell something was wrong. Jessica phoned her up last night, telling her than Henry barely said a word after the company dinner. Sitting next to her on her bed, she brushed her hair away from her face. She saw her eyes, slightly swollen, probably from all the crying and her hair was messy. Rubbing her back gently, Tiffany called,"Wake up now precious, it's already pass nine." Stirring up, the teenager burried her face into her pillow, mumbling words that were inaudible. "What's wrong?"Tiffany caressed her soft brown locks. Silence enveloped the room. "I dont know,"she sat up, her voice rough. "Henry, he gave up right?" Looking at the state her daughter was, Tiffany pulled her into a tight hug, kissing her temple. She did'nt know her daughter would experience love yet. She knew her time outside Seoul was different from how she was like locally. It seems like there is a barrier blocking her from doing anything. She did'nt know Henry's problem would affect her so much. "Listen, I was you and Henry to meet up and talk it out alright? This can't go on anymore. You are hurt, too much,"Tiffany cupped her cheeks, looking into her eyes, telling her she really meant it. She received a slight nod after which.

In a couple of hours, the two were arranged to meet at a Cafe down Seoul. Jessica booked the whole Cafe for the two of them to hace a good chat. Henry was there thirty-minutes earlier,fidgeting on his hair, wondering when she will arrive. Ten minutes later, he met her. Her brown locks were hanging down her shoulders andher brown orbs were looking anywhere, except at him. Then, he spoke out, breaking the moment of silence that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter