Chapter 1

My Soccer Star ONE SHOT

Well, classes are finally over…I must hurry up to go to the afternoon soccer practice. I go to the soccer field every day there is practice to see my favorite person. It’s not like I am a stalker or something like that, it’s just that I want to see him playing and enjoying his favorite sport.

Yes, I want to see him, Kim Junsu.

He is the captain of the soccer team. He is definitely the best player and his smile is to die for and he has…I don’t know how to express it…..Charisma?....

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

I have finally arrived at the soccer field; I better sit on the stairs near the door so I can leave easily. I always come, but I don’t let him or his friends see me. I´m too shy to let him see me smiling while watching him playing and obviously I haven’t found the courage to confess my feelings for him.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

After 2 hours of practice they go to the locker room to change….he was amazing and as always I was smiling seeing his smile. I will wait for him to get out of the locker room and I will go home.

Oh there he is….he is walking over here, so charming!....and he is wearing the t-shirt I gave him on this birthday!.....I feel so special!....

From all the gifts he had received on his birthday from all the girls who have a crush on him….HE IS WEARING MY GIFT!.....

I better go now….he is really close.

AH!....I suddenly stumbled with a rock?....what is this?....

I didn’t realize that while I was analyzing the thing that made me fall someone had approached me….until I heard a voice.

“Are you ok?”

I lifted my head and Junsu was standing next to me…

SO EMBARRASING!....I´m blushing so hard..I can feel it!

Suddenly he offers me his hand to help me get up and I nervously take it.

This situation is so embarrassing!...but at the same time I feel so happy.

I can’t control my smile…I bet I look stupid.

He begins to smile with me….I must be dreaming!

“You are so cute.”

Did he just say that I´m cute?? AHHHHHH!.....THIS IS REALLY THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

Why am I moving?....oh!...he is taking me somewhere….

WAIT!....HE IS HOLDING MY HAND!!!........AHHHHHHH!

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Where are we? I have never seen this park…..

“I bet you didn’t know this place.”

I nodded.

 

This place is amazing….it is full of flowers and butterflies were flying freely all over the place….

It is so romantic….

I can’t believe I’m blushing again just by thinking that we are alone is this romantic place….

I can feel my cheeks burning….they must be a SO RED!

“Thank you.”

Junsu is standing in front of me with his sweet smile……oh!!!!!!.....

He is so dreamy!.....and with that flower in his hand he looks even more handsome.

 “For you…..thank you for going to the practices, the games and always supporting me.”

AH?....HE SAW ME GOING TO THE PRACTICES AND GAMES??

I guess I´m not good at hiding…..so embarrassing ………

I can´t look at him anymore……where to look?...to the floor….

What can I say now?.......

Surprisingly he lifts my head by my chin and makes me look at him….

His face is so gorgeous…..his smile…..everything about him makes me like him…..

Suddenly he grabs my hand again…..my heart is beating so fast I think is going to explode!

He puts the flower in my hand.

“Do you like it?”

I know he has asked me something but….

I am so hypnotized by him……I can’t stop looking at him so close to me….

 “Oh yes…I like you…”

AH?...did I just said that I LIKE HIM!?!?!?!

NO!!!!!!!!!!!..... WHAT DO I DO NOW??!!!!

I´m so shocked….I´m so embarrassed……….

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!....I can´t believe I just said that….

He is coming closer…..

I can´t move….what is he is going to do…?

“I like you too.”

Ah?.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHH………………….I THINK I JUST HEARD THAT HE LIKES ME TOO!!!!

 I JUST DIED…OR IS IT A DREAM….OR….AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

He just kissed me on the cheek………………my cheeks are burning now…..

My heart isn´t beating……IM DEAD…..

“Let´s go….”

He is holding my hand for the third time this day…..I can feel it….I’m not dead…..

“Where are we going?”

 Why am I even asking??....I think my brain is the one that died…so stupid!

 “Don´t you want to have a date with me?”

AHHHHH!............If my mind had a throat it will be already hurting because today I have shouted so hard!........

“Yes….no….I mean….Aish!....”

Why can I even talk properly!......

“If you smile I´ll count it like a yes….if not well…”

Is he pouting...??...he looks so cute….

OF COURSE I WANT TO DATE HIM……!

I will give him the biggest smile in the world!...

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

I´m going on a date with my favorite person in the world, who has just told me that he likes me too….

I´m so stupid for not confessing my feelings earlier….maybe I could have been this happy a long time ago…

But it doesn’t matter anymore….

Because now we are together, the starry night accompanies us, but the only one that counts for me is the one right beside me…..MY SOCCER STAR: KIM JUNSU.

.....................................................................................................................................................................

 (A/N) Thanks for reading my one shot.

I also have a fic called The Melody of a Possibility, starring Jaejoong and Boa; and a short story called Sorry Princess, starring Yoochun and the reader. Also a ONE SHOT called TODAY 1,2,3,4,5 starring DBSK.

THANKS