Holiday

Kris, My Perfect Husband

Soo Yun (POV)

I’m in the middle of vacation with my husband, Kris. Today we’re going out to walk and sight seeing along Guangzhou Street. But, we already had a fight bcos small matter.

“That was so unpolite, Kris. That man was singing for me.” I said in mad.

“That man was starring at your thigh.” Kris said in soft tone.

“NO!!!” I answered

“and your collarbone.” He added.

“I’ve been knowing Guangzhou better than you, honey.” He added again

I stopped for a second, thinking…. “Whatever!” then I walked away from him.

He followed me and grabbed my hand. He tried to interlock his fingers with mine.

“Ah wae…… I’m mad at you. I don’t wanna hold hands with you.” I shoved his hand and walk again.

He grabbed my hand again and I shoved his hand again “I know how to walk, leave me alone!” I struggled but he insist to hold my hands. “Ah wae…..” I whinned.

“You’ll get lost if I don’t hold you.” Even I was so stubborn and annoying, he’s still so calm in handling me. He wasn’t show anger at all. His eyes were looking at me with full of love, and bit worry.

He held me, turned me to facing him. His hands placed each side of my arms and held them.“Look,  I’m so sorry about what happened erlier, I hate other man starring at my wife’s leg and s like that.” Kris explained  and with blank expression  I instantly cover my chest with my hand, slowly got what he’s talking about.

“It’s okay, you’re not too revealing tho. Just…. that man was ert.” He ended it with smile J Ah my husband is so handsome while smiling. Ah, he’s handsome in every state I think ._.  I really can’t hold my self to not smile as well. So I smile as well J

“Hand?” he raised his hand and asked for my hand. I hold his hand and here we are, hand in hand roaming around Guangzhou street.

“I’ll buy you a shoes.” He said

“Really???” I said in joy.

“Yes… and I’ll buy you a ring” He said

“Waa..Reallyreally???” I was jumping around cos of happiness.

“Yes… “ he raised our intertwined hands and kiss the back of my hand. Im giggling at his cheesy action but I kinda like it.

“But we’re already have our marriage ring” I said.

He let free my hand that was held by him. Placing his hand around my shoulder, hugging me, and his other hand held both of my hands, raised them, pointing at each finger. “You can put it on the other cute finger of yours.” He smiled to me.

I giggled again.

“Joh-a?” Asked him

“Joh-a!” I answered.

“Now give me a peck” He said

I tiptoeing to reach his lips then gave him a peck which made me blushed hard.

“Good girl.” He tapped my head as we continued our direction to the shoes shop.

 

------at The Shoes Shop

 

“Go browse.” Finally he freed me from his embrace. LOL. Such a protective husband.

I browsed here and there accompanied by the shopworker, I saw Kris from far, he was sitting and reading catalogue. He saw me back and waved at me, I waved back as I continued browsing. After 20 minutes I went here and there, almost exploring all of the shop’s corners but I didn’t find any shoes which impress me. Kris suddenly stood infront of me making me shocked.

“Ya! You scared me.” I hit his chest lightly

He showed me a pair of shoes that was hidden behind her back. “Try this” >>>

 

 

 

I was amazed bcos the shoes is really nice. Finally the shoes which impressed me, choosen by my husband. It fits perfectly on my foot. Even the shopworker praised me that I look good with this shoes.

“You look cute.” He gave me a thumb. Seriously I can’t stop smiling like crazy bcos I’m so damn happy. I’m married to him for about 2 years already but today I feel like this is my first date with him.

“Let her wear it, today such a hard time for me bcos I have to bend to kiss her, heels will help me a bit.” He said to the shopworker.

“Ya..! don’t tell that to her. Aa.. so embrassing.” I blushed hard. The shopworker just giggling bcos of our act.

---

“Thankyou…” I waved to the shopworker.

 

------ off to Jewerly Shop

 

On our way to the next stop ‘Jewelry Shop’, he pecked my lips.

“Mwoya~~ peoples are watching.” I tried hard to not blushed.

“I was just testing your shoes.” He winked and smiled teasingly.

“Eyyyy… ppalli, I want to meet my new ring.” I dragged him

“Good Evening, Sir, Miss.” Greeted the shopkeeper. “What is this couple looking for?” Asked the shopkeeper.

“We’re looking for a ring.” Answered Kris. “Not a couple ring, we already have it.” We’re showing our marriage ring to the shopkeeper.

“Aaa… I see… Take your time, then.” Said the shopkeeper.

“mmmmm…” I tried to find a ring that seems fit me well among hundred rings on the display.

“Can you take out that ring? I want to try that on my wife.” I heard him saying to the shopworker.

*Wooaa..he already found one?* I mumbled as I approached him to see what he got.

“This one?” The shopworker asked

“No, no, the left one, yes that one. Thankyou” He held the ring. Seriously it’s a beautiful ring T.T

 “Try this.” I gave my left hand since I put our marriage ring on ring-finger right hand. He slide the ring to my ring-finger, again, fits perfectly on my finger.

 

“See..? it looks good on you.” He smiled at me.

“Woaaa..you have eagles eyes, seriously..” I praised him.

“No.. I have a good taste,,,,,” he paused then kissed my cheek “and beautiful wife…” he smiled again.

I smiled like a crazy again, ah why today he’s being so cheesy like this. “Ok, let’s buy this one.”

---

“Thankyou…” I waved to the shopkeeper.

 

------ off to Restaurant.

 

“Waeyo… stop looking at me and eat your food.” I pinched his cheek, to stop him from staring me.

“You’re just too beautiful, Mrs.Wu. I wonder what am I without you.” Kris held my right hand and kissed it.

“OK,, this is so cheesy…” You giggled.

“Baby, please go along with it, I can’t do all of this when we get back to Korea, bcos I will be so busy.” He pleaded.

“I know~~ I’m just kidding, and I like it by the way. This side of you.” I winked. “Now hurry finish your dinner so that we can go home.” I fed him a spoonfull of food. “I miss Mom, suddenly.”

“hmm, Mom will really like going out shopping and eating with us.” He stated. “Let’s visit him next time when I have days off.” He smiled.

“Really? Ah~ I can’t wait.” I said happily.

“Ne…. but Mom will nag you a lot, bcos you’re not pregnant yet, kekeke…” He chuckled

“Ah--- you’re right… ottoke?” My face suddenly turned sour.

“hahahah, honey you’re so cute. It’s okay, we will have it later.” He softly patted my head.

 

------ off to Home

 

On the way to our home. Kris’ hand around my shoulder. Sometimes he would kissed my temple. We’re totally like a newly wed today.

“Honey, what we’re gonna do after we get home?” Kris asked out of the blue.

I know where this conversation will go. So I a bit, “Sleep of course, what else?” I said teasingly.

“Are we not going to do something HOT?” He emphasized the word HOT ily.

“HOT? Like burn our kitchen?” Still pretending.

“Eyyyy, you know what I’m talking about, you little teaser.” He pinched my nose.

“OK, let’s just cuddling.” I said.

“Just cuddling? Babyyyy~~ Mom wants a grandchild.” He wishpered ily and successfully makes me shiver.

I took a couple steps away from him “Maybe next time, Kris.” I stuck out my tounge and start running away from him.

“Eyyy…. come here you naughty wife,….” He then chased after me.

 

 

------ Finally at Home

 

 

Here we are, cuddling on our bed, well… we’re really just cuddling ._.

I rested my head on his arms, his other hand caressing my hair, sometimes my cheek, sometimes fully hugged me. We locked our eyes, staring at each other while smiling.

“You know that you’re so damn hot when you’re smiling?” I break the silence.

“I know.” He answered proudly. “And you know that you’re damn y when liying next to me?” He said.

“I know.” I answered proudly as well.

He leaned in and kiss me, I reply his kiss, its just a short kiss but full of pleasure and love.

Both of us pulled out from the kiss at the same time, then quietly exchanged our gaze again, we’re smiling at each other, I bit my lower lips and his gaze turned to my lips. He leaned in again about to kiss me, but I backed off avoiding his kiss.

“Honey~~~~” He seemed annoyed bcos I avoided his kiss.

I chuckled bcos of his annoyed look. “wae~~~ you already kissed me more than hundred times today.” I hit his chest lightly.

“well, I just can’t get enough of your sweet lips.” He was about to kiss me again but suddenly I heard a growled sound from his stomach.

“oh!, are you that hungry?” He purposely asked me to lessen his embarrassment.

“What? it wasn’t me.” I defended my self.

“Then who? It’s you.” He stuck out his tounge.

“Ahh, it wasn’t me…” I hit his arm lightly. Then my stomach makes growling sound as well. I gasped.

“Aigoo… my baby is really hungry.” He chuckled in satisfy.

“But, the first one wasn’t me~~~~~~~” I stomped my feet.

“I know, I Know,,C’mon, lets find somethig to eat.” He pulled me off from bed.

After we arrived at our kitchen, he lifted me and placed me on top kitchen counter. He stood between my leg, leaned in and kissed me. “You stay here.” He winked before go to refrigerator. I watched his back profile and I found it so y. I bit my lower lip while admiring his body. Ah… I’m so lucky marriying this hot guy.

“We only have breads and ice cream here.” He suddenly look at me and catch me admiring his body. I gasped when realized he look at me and quickly  turn my sight away to somewhere else, trying not to be catched blushing over him. But I quickly look at him again and respond his sentence earlier.

“Ice cream is fine.” I smiled stupidly, then bit my lower lip.

He smirked, OMG I hate that smirk. I know he’s so damn good at reading my mind.

“Am I that y from the back?” He asked while smirking. Slowly approaching me.

“Oh. You’re so full of your self.” I stated

Once he stand infront of me, he leaned in, placing his hands on the counter each side of me. Our eyes were locked. My heart is racing, I know when we’re in kitchen something will happen, bcos our make out session mostly starts from the kitchen, weird, right? I know, but his hormones always so hyper when we’re in the kitchen.

“What?” I asked seductively.

“Stop seducing me, or else….” I cut off his sentence. “Or else what?” I dare to keep seduce him. I trailed my fingers from his chest to his shoulder and rested my hands on his shoulder. “What, Kris?” I repeated my question still seductively.

He grabbed the back of my head and crushed his lips against mine. He kissed me passionately, my hands find their own way to Kris’ neck and start to pulling him closer for deepen the kiss, kris’ hand slowly moving down to my waist,the kiss starting to get hotter. Kris’ lips were soon moving down to my jawline, then my neck, , biting, and teasing. I gasped when he hits my sweet spot. my hands slowly making their way to kris’ hair making them look messy. After leaving my neck he started to my collarbone. And suddenly my stomach growling again….. He quickly stop from whatever he’s doing and look at me, I also look at him, a silence took over for a second then I started to speak up.

“Umm… Err… I Think Im really hungry, hehe..hehe..” I scratched my neck cutely while sticking out my tongue.

A smile formed from his red lips then we started to laugh together, thinking what happened just now, it was so funny.

We sat on top of the kitchen counter filling our hungry stomach with ice cream and breads,

“Let me feed you. Aaaaa….” He’s signaling me to open my mouth, I open it, but Kris purposely make a stain on my mouth, my mouth full of ice cream stains -__-

“Kris stop doing that, aaaaishh, babo.” I wiped my messy mouth from the ice cream stains. Then he kissed me that shocked me. “What was that for?” I widenend my eyes.

“You’ll get a kiss everytime u call me babo.” He winked.

I smirked for a second. “Babobabobabobabobaboba…..” He cut off my words with a non-stop kiss. He pulled off, look at me, I shut my lips down, look at him anticipating the next movement.

“B…….” He was about to give me a punishment kiss again. “Baby…..” I grinned.

He leaned in and kissed me. “Im still gonna kiss you anyway.” He winked. And then left me heading to our living room.

“Ya! That’s so unfair, Ya! Wait me….” I followed him.

It was 11:37pm we were watching movie together in our living room, I rested my head on to Kris’ shoulder, the sleepiness slowly driving me to a dreamland. And finally I fell asleep.

 

Kris POV

Oh, she fell a sleep, Aigoo..her sleeping face is so cute. I wanted to bring her to our bedroom, but I couldn’t wake her up, she looked so tired and sleep soundly. So I decided to let her sleep in livingroom. Till she wake up, i decided to let her sleep more.

 

I stirred from my sleep, bcos I feel so uncomfy, I thought where the hell I sleep, why so uncomfy. I look at the clock, It was 2:41am. When my sense finally back, I realized I was in the living room.

“WU YI FAN!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU LET YOUR WIFE SLEEP IN THE LIVING ROOM!!!!!! I screamed my lung out.

“Don’t yell, I’m here.” A husky voice coming from near.

I gasped, he was there all the time, sleep in a sit potition on the sofa. “Baby, why do you sleep there.” I was worried, quickly come nearer to him.

“How can I let my wife sleep alone in the living room,babo-ya~~~” He tapped my chin. “Now let’s go to bed, seriously I miss my bed.” He said while self massaging his back.

“Piggyback?” I reached out my hands.

“Yes, my queen.” He said as he piggybacked me heading to our room.”

---

 

 

------ The next morning

 

I woke up in the next morning, I saw my husband still sleeping handsomely, I moved closer to him, hugged him tight. He also moved his hand reaching my waist, pulled me closer. So that there’s no gap between us. Our face were just an inch away, I can feel his breath hit my face. Then I felt his lips brushed mine.

“Good Morning, sleepy head.” He said after the kiss.

I opened my eyes and looked at him. “Good Morning” I said with smile. I leaned in and give him a morning kiss, eventho he just gave me one ._.

I broke the kiss then we’re looking at each others.

“What are we going to do today?” He asked while playing with my hair.

“I like beach.” I said while trailing down his nose.

“OK, let’s go to the beach then…” Kris got up from the bed, and pulled me. “Ppalli, go shower and dress prettily!”