Dream

Can I Be Your Matoki?

Chapter Title: Dream

(A/N: FINALLY! An update! Added a little bit of Baekup or JongHyun...?)

 

Zelo opened his eyes and yawned loudly, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. Still tired, he slowly moved his legs over the edge of the bed- wait a second. He looked down to see his feet not touching the floor. Did I finally stop growing?! Zelo excitedly thought, ready to tell Yongguk. He slid down and walked to the bathroom, turning the doorknob. Walking inside, he headed to the sink and noticed that he could barely see the top of the counter. Zelo looked at the mirror and gasped. He didn't want to be this short! 

Running out the bathroom, he looked around the room to see that only one small bed was in the middle. Staring at the bed in confusion, he didn't realize that the door opened and a tall man came in. 

"Zel-" 

"YONGGUK HYUNG!!!" Zelo quickly ran up to his adult sized owner and hugged his leg, looking up at him. 

"Z-Zelo-ah, what's wrong?"

"What's wrong?!" Zelo whined in shock, letting go and gesturing to his tiny size. "I'm short and I look like a three year old!" He exclaimed loudly, frowning when Yongguk chuckled in amusement. 

"Well, you are a three year old so I don't understand what's the problem." He said, bending down to pick him up. 

"What!?" He squirmed, looking around the house as he was being carried into what seemed like the kitchen. Seeing that Yongguk stopped, Zelo looked up to see a women cooking breakfast, peering to see the same thing that Kyungsoo made for them. 

"Smells good Jagiya~" Yongguk sang, smiling as Zelo leaned on his shoulder. Jagiya? He wondered, staring at the back view of the women who had shortish hair. 

"Thanks-"

"HIMCHAN HYUNG?!" Zelo screamed in shock, eyes wide and mouth gaped. What is going on?!?! 

"Aish! Would you shut up Zelo! Chen and I are trying to study." A kid sized Youngjae came stomping into the kitchen, clearly upset that him and his friend couldn't concentrate. Zelo slipped his way past Yongguk's arms and slid down, trailing behind Youngjae. He looked across the room to see a small boy, waving at him with a bright smile. He had sharp features and playful looking eyes, a hint of mischief in them.

"Hey Zelo~ Your hyung missed you!" The boy said with a creepy smirk as he stared straight into Zelo's eyes. 

"ZELO!" An excited voice shouted, he look to his right to see a mini Sehun. A powerful gust of wind crashed into Zelo, his hair flying everywhere as he squeezed his eyes shut in shock. What the heck-

"Zelo?! Wake up please!" A worried voice yelled, waking up the young robot from his charging. Slowly opening his eyes, he stiffly sat up from the bed, five figures moving out of the way. "Oh my! You scared me!" Himchan sighed, now standing up straight. 

"Guys, I have something to tell you!" Zelo exclaimed, remembering is weird dream that he just had. The others exchanged glances and took a seat on the bed. 

~~~

"So it is true..." Youngjae mumbled, looking at everyone as they thought. "I can't believe it!" 

"What I can't believe is that my robot actually had a dream." Yongguk raised a brow, folding his arms and leaning back on a pillow. Daehyun nodded in agreement, robots don't have dreams. 

"Maybe it was a sign or something? I mean, we are all Matokis and robot or not, every matoki has a individual power." Jongup said, looking at his silent friend who was just lazily nodding along. 

Youngjae sighed. He agreed with Jongup but for a robot to actually have a normal dream was pretty rare. Zelo was extremely lucky and he was so happy to have the younger remember the most important part. Sehun's ability. Apparently from the Zelo, Sehun could control wind but at that time he could only blow a powerful breeze. This was valuable information and with this, they would know what's coming in the future.

Daehyun looked at his best friend looking into space and then at Himchan who was on Youngjae's tablet. 

"Is that all?" He quietly asked that only Matokis could hear it. Zelo looked up and hummed, pinching his eyebrows together in thought. 

"Actually, there's something else!" His eyes widen a bit, snapping his fingers. "There was this boy named...uhh...Chen! He was kinda creepy..." Zelo muttered the last part, remembering the strange smile from the boy. 

"Ch-Chen?" Himchan furrowed his eyebrows together in confusion. "Who's that?" He asked Zelo, everyone leaning forward to hear. 

"I-I don't know, his name was only mentioned in my dream." The robot shrugged, puzzled and confused also. "And plus everything was in kid version..."

"Since the dream was connected with Sehun, they probably know who this Chen is." Yongguk said, rubbing his chin as he nodded slowly. "Probably their secret weapon...?" 

"That's not good." Daehyun mumbled.

"Well, we can't just ask them..." The six exchanged glances after what Jongup said. 

"Lets stay low for now." 

~~~

Baekhyun looked at the small brunette boy sitting on the same couch just like when they first stepped foot in here. He watched as he looked out the window and sighed, resting his cheek on his palm. He watched as the small breeze caressed his light brown hair. Those cat like eyes suddenly peering at him. 

With a shy blush, Baekhyun reverted his eyes at the table he was sitting at. He let out a cute sigh and pouted a bit, not believing that he was actually thinking those thoughts. These past few days, without them knowing, he had been staring at all of the newcomers. He just couldn't help but look at their handsome features. With the score of 83 times (possibly per day), Daehyun and Jongup were the most cutest out of the six and the most he stared at. The only one who could beat their score was Youngjae's tablet. 

Baekhyun's dream suddenly came true when a particular silent ninja came over to Jongup and sat beside him. Do it! Come on! And he did it alright, laying his head on Jongup's shoulder. He sighed in content. But of course, a certain whiny brat and a giant had to ruin his precious moment. 

Free fan service...

Gone. 

"What?" Baekhyun grunted after watching Daehyun stand up and walk into the kitchen much to his disappointment. "WHAT?!" He exclaimed, slamming his fist against the table. Chanyeol glared at Baekhyun and opened his mouth to retort but Sehun held him back. 

"I got this hyung." He whispered, nodding at him before looking up at the fuming Baekhyun. "Chanyeol hyung and I wanted to ask if we could show Zelo our... Umm... Powers?" Baekhyun blinked. And then blinked again. 

"No, you can't." He softly shook his head at the pouting friends. "Suho told us not to until told. We can't fully trust them yet, I bet they're on the same page somehow. Now off you go!" Baekhyun smiled, patting their backs as they stood up from their chairs and ran to Zelo's room. He sighed. It was a bit weird how they came out of nowhere to ask him that. 

"May I sit here?" Baekhyun looked up to see his angel- I mean, Jongup smiling. "I... Umm... If you don't mind that is..." His prince (I meant Jongup! Aish!) blushed, cutely playing with his fingers as he looked down. 

"No no! It's fine!" Baekhyun brightly smiled, gesturing for Jongup to sit in front of him. 

"Umm... Hi." Jongup smiled as he waved his hand. "My name is J-" 

"Jongup! My name is Baekhyun! But you can call me Baekkie or Hyunnie if you like~" He grinned, poking the poor boy's pink tinted cheek. 

"O-okay..." Jongup muttered, staring to see Baekhyun rubbing his hand against his cheek. The same hand he used to touch his own cheek. 

Jongup looked at Baekhyn. His brown bright eyes. His soft brown hair. His eyelashes that would land gently on his cheeks when he closed his eyes. His lips- Jongup groaned and buried his face in his hands. He then looked up again and squinted his eyes in annoyance. Ugh! What have you done to me Baekhyun! Is he controlling me with his powers?! He thought, using Yongguk's advice about not giving in, especially to this "innocent" piece of bacon ("Glare at them and then think about how that person disturbed you, betrayed you." Yongguk smiled proudly. "I...I don't really get it..." "Like that time when Zelo tore your Pokemon plush...in half...") I WILL NEVER FORGET! YOU MONSTER! Jongup shouted in his mind, staring at Baekhyun who blushed. Not knowing anything, Jongup didn't realize that Baekhyun was thinking other things. 

Gosh, so tense...does he like me already?! Baekhyun widen his eyes and bit his lower lip to hold back a grin. Don't get your hopes up high Baekhyun, this is only the beginning! He encouraged himself, thinking about Daehyun too. 

~~~ 

A figure walked down the hall quickly, but casually. With his hands in his pockets and dark bangs covering his eyes, he suddenly stopped in front of a certain door. 

He sighed and straighten up.

He was suddenly in the room, looking around to see three figures sleeping. His favorite one sleeping on the bottom bunk bed. With light steps, he walked over to the edge of the bed and leaned down at the figure's face. Remembering what he saw in the living room today angered him. He felt his heart crack a bit and gulped. 

"Baekhyun..."

 

 

A/N: Hmm...I wonder who was that?