Who Are You?

Gone

    The brightly shines, morning sun, hung high above the blue sky proudly while the birds are chirping harmonically. Time is always ticking continuously while Xiumin is still sleeping silently.

"Xiumin wake up!"

    A couple of knock storming the door. I want to sleep more longer. I snuggle deep into my pillow. I heard a several 'knock' storming my room's door again, it's really bothering me. "Xiumin wake up! You're late! Too late!" I also heard those words. I try to add more pillows to cover my head but then I realize something, I'm late right? Oh my god! This will be my second last day! I don't want to be late! or too late! I pull off my pillow that lying on my head, and throw it anywhere on the floor, I don't know. Next, I pull off my comforter and storming in to the bathroom for a quick bath.

    "Dad hurries up! We are late!" I walk quickly to my dad who is sitting at the dining table having a couple sips of coffee, relaxed? "DAD! Are you listening to me?!" I take a look at my watch, its 9.03a.m and I am late! I fit on my socks on my feet but then I heard a small laughter that comes from my dad. I look straight into his face, what the?! Is he playing with me? I come nearer to my dad and poke his shoulder, "dad! I'm late! Look at my watch!" I'm shouting at his ear while showing my beautiful watch. "Yeah~ I know my little cute baozi, but please sit down and enjoy the breakfast first, would you?" my dad pull out a chair beside of him and shove me to sit. I can't resist his smile it's beautiful! I sit at the chair and look at his face, "Thanks Kim Joonmyung!" I place a kiss on his face, "Yah! Don't call your dad with his own name! It's rude!" I laugh at his action, "Kim Joonmyung!" I pull out my hands and grab a steam bun, "look at me~" my dad said playfully and I look at him. He pinches my cheeks till it become red, "Yah! It's rude!" I rub my redden cheeks. "Your teacher is late today. So, you will attend your school, as your teacher wish, one hour later than your usual time. Don't worry because you own all these steam bun!" my dad smile while stands from his sit and head off from his place. I look in awe at all the baozi, I have a big mission.

    "Xiumin, hurry up!" I take a baozi that is begging on the plate for me to eat it and bite it in my mouth. I take my back and my note's paper. "I'm coming dad!" I mumble since my mouth is full with baozi. I pull out my shoes from the shelves and put in my feet, perfect. I run to my dad who is now waiting for me in the car. I enter the car.

    "I’m ready dad! Lets... Ahhh!!" no, I've wasted it! "What's wrong?!" my dad looked at me with a curious face, "My baozi fell from my mouth!" I take the baozi that fell on my thigh while having tears in my eyes, "haha! I can make more for you, don't worry! What a big baby~" my dad take the baozi from my hands and throw it in the plastic and tied it up. "I will throw it in the dustbin later" I nod willingly.

    "Did you bring your medication's pill Xiumin?" I look at my dad who is now driving the car, "Sure, I bring it with me all the time. It's important to me right, dad?" I'm searching for the medication pill to make sure it's really with me; it's in my suit pocket, glad. "It's really important for you Xiumin" I nod, "Why did I need this medication? I mean, what's happen with my heart?" my dad smile, "Nothing's happen. You will get well soon" I smile. I know I will get better but when?

"Here we have arrived. Please behave yourself. Okay?" a kiss fell on my lips, "I will dad!" I kiss my dad back on his lips and got a smile from him as a reply.

    I walk slowly to the entrance of my private school. I Put a smile on my face and bow to the old man that standing at the entrance. I think he is one of the maid in this house since he always in this place with a towel hung on his arm, sure he was. I walk on the path that's heading to the side of my class. As I expected, my teacher has already waiting for me at the piano with his 'sour' face and his stick, a wooden stick. "Anyeong!" I greet my teacher while bowing to him, "Please sit!" he said. I take my sit and start pressing the piano’s keys harmonically, as I usually does.

    "Just keep playing the piano, I want to get something at the back there" my teacher said and he head off from his spot. I don't know what to play since I'm getting bored with the same piano sheet. I want something else, something different. I press the piano's keys again, since I need to, while looking at the outside, through the windows next to me, the gate was opened, is someone will comes?

    I keep play and play till I saw someone walking in front of my class, my movement getting slow and slower. Who is he? I never see him around before. He is beautiful and looks like an angel, wow! I keep talking to myself. My head keeps rotating and following that beautiful boy movement till, 'TAP!' a wooden stick flying and crash on the piano table in front of me. It shocked me. My teacher has back and now he is standing behind of me, so I pay all of my attention on the piano again, but my eyes keep wanted to look at that boy.

    "Xiumin! Take this piano sheet and bring it for tomorrow class" a book of sheet land in front of me. I take it, "What is this?" I look at the brown envelope that contains a piano sheet in it, "A piano sheet" my teacher said and left me in that room alone. I know it’s a piano sheet but what it is?

    My lesson for this day has over, finally. I pack off my bag and ready to leave this room. But before that, I take out my medication pill, or my life to swallow it before I feel the pain in myself, I really hate the pains. I put a tablet on my palm while walking to the exit door. I hate to eat this pill because it taste bitter, but what can I do? I still need it. I lift up my head and swallow the pill. It taste bad like usual. I straighten my head off as it supposed to be. I couldn't say anything, almost like speechless, as I saw the boy who passed by in front of my class in my lesson time, passing by next to me. Why he is here anyway? Is he a new student here? I guess he will replace me when I'm gone; tomorrow is my last day anyway. As usual an assistant has waited for me at the exit door, perfect time. "Is he a new student here?" I asked him directly, "Please hurry your dad is waiting for you!" he shove me out of the room, "I know! Let go off of me! I’m just asking if he is a new student. I'm not saying that I want to date him!" I try to protest for myself. I walk out from the room. That man always pissed me off. I look at the boy through the windows from the outside of the class when I walking on the path. He puts off his brown hat and his light-brown coat and he look straight at me. I wave my hand to him but I didn't get any reply from him. "Walk!" the assistant who is following behind of me; push me onwards, "Yeah! I know!" I replied with anger. I walk straight to the entrance and bow to the old man as he bows back to me.

    "Hye dad!" I greet my dad who is now at the driving seat in the car and smiling beautifully, "Hye Xiumin! How's your lesson today?" I enter the car and the assistant close the car's door. "Today was okay like usual, dad" I said and smile at my dad who is now starts driving the car. I take off my bag and put it on my thigh. "I got a new piano sheet today" I pull out the piano's sheet and show it to my dad, "What's that?" my dad asked me, "I don't know. My teacher gave me and when I asked him the same question he said, it's a piano's sheet" I was mocking my teacher and my dad laugh at me. "You are so funny!" my dad pinches my cheeks, again. "Dad I hate when you did that, it's hurt you know!" my dad cares my redden cheeks while I'm pouting, "My Xiumin is so cute like his father isn't it?" I laugh, "Sure I'm cute! Look who is my mom! Not my dad" I try to make fun with him but I stop laughing when I realized that my dad face turns bitter and upset, "I'm sorry dad, I will not bringing out about mom again, I promise" I hug his left arm and hold his hand, "It's okay but promise me okay?" my dad smiles and that makes me smiles again, "I promise" I replied. I don't know what happen to my mom but whenever I talk about her in front of my dad, he always seems upset.