more top x mir

true ladder

hey if you guys like roleplaying or have yet to try it, it's pretty fun i've only been at it for 4 days now and and everyone is super nice. however we are in need of more guy rp's at http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/60861/luck-of-four-roleplay-4minute-kpop-roleplay-shinee-teentop-you ; so i you want to try or check it out please do XD (My Mir is lonely DX)

Soon after that fateful incident Top began investigating the boy, he wasn’t at all surprised when he saw the boy on stage rapping so fiercely it made him wonder if it truly was the same boy. Top being the obsessive person he is became intrigued by the boy and his group MBLAQ, so much so he visited the fan cafe.  After a week of being an official A+ Top had stumbled upon (what he thought to be) the greatest tragedy since Gaho ate his favourite pair of high-tops, JooMi. Being in the business he kept telling himself that it was just fan service and nothing more, like GTop.  Slowly begin to calm down his brain decided to remind him of the various intimate moments he and the young dragon had shared, all thanks to the innocent fan service. With a loud thud he slammed his forehead unto the desk in front of him. Silently cursing at the now budding headache he set his plan into action. He quickly looked up all things JooMi bashing and disliking all of it. He also couldn’t help but think how cute Mir was acting all snugly; too bad it was with the wrong hyung. He was contented however that all the JooMi fan service seemed pretty civil until he stumbled across one video that shattered his little fan boy heart.