Final Chapter

Moving in

 Finally back in the bedroom he drops me on the bed, removing his shirt before crawling his way on top of me.  Pushing my shirt up he trails kisses up my stomach before pulling the shirt off me completely.  He eagerly buries his face in my chest, and , causing me to whimper and arch my back, trying to get closer to him.  At the same time he makes quick work of getting my jeans and off my hips before doing the same, his hardness only giving us slight difficulty in getting his tight jeans off.  With a kiss he uses one arm to brace himself, the other pulling one of my legs around his hips, the other not falling far behind, feet digging into his lower back, trying to pull him towards me, my hands pawing at his shoulders and biceps in anticipation and pleasure.  A gasp leaves my lips as he presses forward with a lust filled growl, taking me for the first time in our new bed and new apartment.  Exhausted and completely satisfied we lay in bed together, my head on his chest with an arm slung around his waist as his were wrapped around me holding me close.  Kissing my head gently, I try and snuggle deeper against him, content to just stay like this forever. 

Our silence is broken by his gentle voice, “how about we shower and get some clothes on so we can go out and celebrate our new apartment?”

I nod with a smile before maneuvering off the bed, stretching with a sigh as my joints pop.  Before making my way to the bathroom I look back at Jaejoong who is watching me from the bed.

“Are you coming?” I ask and at the invitation he quickly gets out of bed so we can break in our new shower.  So far we are off to a good start in our new apartment with many more good times to look forward to.

 

Author's note: ok, there's no and there's not going to be any actual so just use your imagination as to what happens