The Past

Reincarnated Love

In the past, in a village in South Korea lived Byun Baek and only his mother. Baek loved studying. Baek  always read books, he spend his break times in the library in short he loved studying.  He is currently studying in typical high school temple. It a bit far away from his home, he still have to cross the hanging bridge, underneath it is a long river, and across the bridge is a pathway for old trucks to drive unto.  He has a very good friend from his neighborhood, it was Park Yeollie. He always picks Baek up from his house and  go to school together. Since Baek has a very few friends only, he and Yeollie frequently hang out together. But the big secret he has is that, he is madly inlove with Yeollie, and he  couldn’t just admit it to him. He is not sure if he knows it already, because he can’t obviously hide his blush when he hugs him tightly, and he always teases Baek for it. He really wanted to confess but he wouldn’t want to ruin his friendship with him. He  tried avoiding him sometimes so he wouldn’t accidentally confess to him.

“Ya! Byun Baek! Wait up!” Someone called Baek  from behind.

“Yeollie! Why? What is it?” He asked him.

“He’re going home already?” He asked Baek.

“Well, yes, I still have to study, our professor is giving us tests tomorrow” Baek told him.

“Aww, my Baek always studies!” He said and ruffled his hair. Baek blushed at his statement, the part where he called him “his”.

“Well, I have to!” He told him, taking his hand off his hair.

“Cant we take a walk? Before He study, because I know when He start studying I cant talk with He anymore.” Yeollie pouted.

“Pshhh.. Don’t use that face on me, it won;t work..” Baek told him and turning his head. He was just silent there,  he couldn’t take anymore and just agreed.

“Alright, I guess that won’t take out too much time from my study time.” Baek said.

“Well, see? I told He it’ll work” Yeollie winked and put his arm around Baek. Baek suddenly blushed at his movement.  Baek and Yeollie went off to go to a nearby park. They  walked together talking about their studies. Baek and Yeollie became friends when he found Baek at that park the  two of them are going to. Baek  was alone at that time, he was so lonely because he didn’t have friend back then. His neighbors are always teasing him because his clothes  is not high class like theirs. Until Yeollie found him and talked with him, they played and became friends, and that’s the time Baek started to like him but time passes by and he already started to love him. He was caring to Baek, thoughtful, kind and he’s almost perfect, until now. Baek and Yeollie  finally reached the park.

“Ah~~!! Here we are!!” He sighed happily.

“Yay!!~~ Mind to push me?” Baek  sat down at an old swing.

“Sure!” He went behind Baek  and started pushing him gently.

“Ya, Byun Baek, why are He always determined to study?” Yeollie asked him.

“It’s for my mom, I need to pass this university.. It’s the only university my mom can afford, I have to prove that even thought we’re not rich by money in this village, we’re still rich in knowledge” He explained.

“You know Baek, You are a very unique person, and I’m very happy we became friends” Yeollie told him.

“Me too Yeollie, I thought I’ll be forever alone.” He told him.

“Haha, not because He had a bad clothing that time didn’t mean you  can’t have friends.” Yeollie tried to lift up his spirits.

“Yeah, anyways Yeollie, thank you.” He thanked him.

“No problem, I’m always here for you Baek” He said. Until he gave Baek a big push that caused him to fall down, but not too hard.

“Hey! What was that for?!” He asked him.

“Haha, You’re it!” Yeollie said as he ran.

“Hey You!” Baek ran after him.  The two chased each other for hours. They were having fun without realizing it was night already. He two lied down on the grass watching the stars. Both of them were panting and tired.

“I didn’t notice it was night already, I have to head back home” Baek was about to stand up but Yeollie pulled him down to lay down on the grass again.

“Please stay for a while” He asked Baek.

“Well..” Baek was still thinking of it when suddenly Yeollie just hugged him. He can’t stop blushing.

“Please..” He begged.Baek  nodded in his hug and he broke his hug. Baek  just looked in the sky so he wouldn’t notice that he blushing so hard.

“Oh, the sky is so pretty.” Baek said, He was looking at the stars.

“Yeah it is, I’m so happy I’m here watching it with you.” Yeollie said. His statement even made him blush more. And then suddenly a shooting stay passed by.

“Oh look! A shooting star!” Baek pointed to the sky.

“Quick! Let’s make a wish!” Yeollie said as he close his eyes. Baek also closed his eyes and made a wish. After wishing, He also opened his eyes.

“SO what did you wish for?” Yeollie asked him.

“I’m not gonna tell you! It might not come true if I tell you” Baek told him.

“I’ll tell you mine if you tell me yours” Yeollie tried to convince him.

“Aright then, I wished that I hope my family will be alright and that I will have an easy going life in the future. And now your  turn.” He told him. Yeollie  smiled at Baek and watched the skies.

“I wished that, You wouldn’t look for another man and just stay with me forever.” He said. Baek was shocked at his words. He doesn’t know what that meant.

“Uh, what?” He asked him confusedly.

“Byun Baek, I…I have fallen inlove with you” Yeollie told Baek. His eyes widened. He thought He was dreaming. He just sat there shocked, with no movement, no violent reactions.

“W-what? Y-you.. love me?” He asked Yeollie again.

“Yes, I do, and very much” He answered, as he held his hand.

“Yeollie.. I .. I don’t know how to react..I .. I just…I.. To be honest, I…I was waiting for that.” He looked away and blushed.

“Y-you were? Does that mean—“ He asked.

“Yes, I love you  too Yeollie, since I met you.” He told him, not making eye contact. He was surprised when He felt a pair of lips touched his. He just realized that Yeollie was kissing him. He just relaxed and kissed him too. He was so happy that moment. Finally he broke the kiss.

“I..I’m sorry..” He apologized.

“It’s okay, don’t worry” Baek told him.

“Baek?” Yeollie called.

“Yes?” Baek answered.

“C-can we be together?” He asked him. He was nervous and shy. It was him first time to see him act like that. His heart was beating so fast, so fast that it might get out of his own body. Butterflies in his stomach is what he is feeling.

“Yeollie, I can’t say no to you.” Baek finally answered.

“Really?!” Yeollie was shocked and also happy in the same time. He hugged Baek so tight. Baek just hugged back and leaned against Yeollieg’s shoulder. Happy that he was now officially Yeollie’s love. Finally after secretly hiding his feelings, he knew Yeollie’s feelings are the same.

“Come, I’ll walk you home.” Yeollie offered as he helped him stand up. He held his hand and started to walk, Baek just held his hand too.  He enjoyed the walk back since it was a long walk still. Their hands locked with each other. Smiling all the way home. Both of them still couldn’t get over that they are now lovers. When Baek reached home, His mom came running to him, worried.

“My son, where have you been?” She immediately asked him.

“I’m sorry I’m late my mother, I was just with Yeollie” He told her. She then faced Yeollie who was holding Baek’s hand tightly. He bowed to his lover’s mom and smiled sweetly at her.

“Oh Yeollie, thank you for walking my son home, would you like to stay for dinner?” Baek’s mother invited Yeollie.

“Oh sure Mrs. Byun, I’d love to”  All of them walked in. Baek helped his mother prepare the table. After preparing He sat down beside Yeollie.

“Alright, here you go, eat up children” Baek’s mom said. Yeollie put some food on his plate. His mother saw what Yeollie did. She was still in the state of confusion. She knows that Baek and Yeollie are best friends but the look in Baek’s eyes were different, it was full of happiness and love.

“Oh thank you Yeollie.” Baek thanked him. Baek faced his mother and decided to tell about his relationship with Yeollie.

“Mother.” He called her.

“Yes my child?” She answered.

“I..I mean we just wanted to tell you something.” He told her.

“What is it?” She asked her son.

“Well, me and Yeollie are together now.” He told her.

“What?!” She was shocked. Her son is in a relationship with a boy. It was unacceptable, but she saw the happiness in Baek’s eyes which were missing since his childhood.

“I’m wishing for your acceptance.” He asked his mom.

“I’ll promise not to hurt your son.” Yeollie said, as he took Baek’s hand and kissed it.

“Don’t worry. I accept He two. I’m happy for both of you. I hope you two last forever, and I hope Baek will stay happy. I’m happy when my Baek is happy.” Her mother smiled and stood up. She gave both of them a hug. So, He and Yeollie had a great relationship. He gives him nice clothes  and he also helps Baek in his studies. The two sometimes goes out to have some picnic. The whole university already knows about Baek’s relationship with Yeollie and they started to respect them. He already thought that his relationship with Yeollie will last, but it was ruined til one day.

It was their first anniversary and He wanted to give Yeollie a gift, it was beaded bracelet He made Himself. Baek asked him to meet him at the other side of the path of the old trucks. He was running while grabbing his clothes. He didn’t want Yeollie to wait until He reached the other side of the pathway. He saw Yeollie at the other side.

“Yeollie! I’m here!” He waved at Yeollie. He also waved at him.

“Hey Baek!” Yeollie also greeted and Baek started to run towards him when he shouted.

“Baek watch ou—“ That were the only words Baek  heard before He felt pain in his side. And it all went black. When He ran towards Yeollie, an old truck was passing by and He didn’t see it. It hit him and He landed on the ground unconscious. Lifeless. Yeollie ran to his lover and held his lifeless body.

“No, Baek, don’t die, not today, not here!” Yeollie shouted. But it was over. Everything was over. Blood was everywhere. His clothes was covered with his lover’s blood. He hugged his lover’s body tight

“Please Baek!! Don’t leave me!!” He sobbed. “Baek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” HE shouted, as people started coming and watched how Yeollie sobbed. He was in too much pain.

After BAek's burial, ChanYeol thought he didnt have a reason to live anymore. The one he loved was gone. He thought it was better to be with him there, than suffer being here seing Baek's tomb. ChanYeol didnt eat and drink for weeks. After months, neighbors found his dead body beside Baek's tomb with a scar on his wrist.......

 

---

"The Past"

Hope you enjoyed!~~ <3

BaekYeol <3333

 

 

 

BaekYeol Feeeels <3

 

Well, hope you enjoyed !!

 

Please dont forget to comment and subscribe <3

comment comment comment <3 LOL!~

 

Images not mine. Credits to owners <3