#3

I Fell For Who You Are.
I ran as fast as possible.I was crying because of what happen earlier on and my back that hurts alot.I ran to the garden of the school.Students rarely come to the garden tht is why i ran there.I took out my guitar and sang "Goodbyesummer by D.O ft F(x)" .I close my eyes and i could feel the music that make my mind calm.I stayed there and skipped the rest of the lesson...................................................CHANYEOL'S POV....................................I was shocked when i saw Hara running away from me.I swear i could hear her crying.Then i saw a group of girls coming to me and say "oppa~no worries that b*tch wont disturb you anymore~" When i heard what they say,I slammed the tray down and shouted "YA!MITCHEOSEO!?SHE IS MY FRIEND AND SINCE WHEN DID SHE DISTURB ME?SHE WAS HAVING A BACK ACHE.NOW LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!SHIPPAL!" I quickly ran and chase Hara but she was out of my sight.I was hoping to find her during class but she wasnt there....Haish this is frustrating.--------------------School ended quickly than i thought,i quickly searched the whole school for Hara.Suddenly,i heard a beautiful voice singing a lovely song.I decided to follow the voice.The voice gets louder and louder with the strumming of the guitar.It came from the garden,there was no student there.So i decided fo see who it was.As i came nearer for a clearer view,i was shocked to see Hara sitting there singing and strumming the guitar.Her voice was so beautiful that i fell in love with it.Ouh if anyone were to see this angel,i think they would love her.I admired her from far that i didnt realise i called out her name "Haaaraaaa~"....Hara looked at me shocked at first but she then laughed abit looking at how I reacted to her voice."Hara-shii,u have a beautiful voice.Have anyone heard sing?" "anniyeo...gamsa Chanyeol" "Hara,im sorry about what happen earlier on.I was very worried and i tried to find you." Suddenly i saw Hara's eyes widen, "You w-w-were worried?" I nodded."Chanyeol,gamsahamnida,you are the first person who have ever worried about me since my parents death.After their death,i was lost and i used the money from my parents saving.Im always called a "Tomboy nerd".I live a life of a nerd girl" Hara explained.I came closer to Hara and hugged her.My heart was beating very fast idk why.