#2

I Fell For Who You Are.
In class,i kept on remembering that voice in my head until i heard "ehem ehem,miss Hara would you like to explain the meaning of xidhsjfvsdhsjdvdj?" I didnt notice that i have been daydreaming in class. "Umm,mianhae song saeng nim" I see everyone was looking at me,giving me dirty looks.I hit myself calling myself stupid and i think one of the girl heard me and smirk at me.Aaaish that voice just bothers me. //Soon it was recess again,this time i didnt go to the cafeteria instead i go to straight to the music room.I peek through the window but i didnt see any sign of the guy."aaaiissh where is tht guy?hmm maybe he didnt come today" I said to myself.Suddenly,i heard someone laughing,i recognise the voice so i decided to turn around.I saw guy who is very tall smilling and laughing like an idiot.That guy said "You are cute ;) ,annyeong im chanyeol :D" I was too shocked to utter anything so I decided to say my name and ran off again leaving chanyeol clueless and alone.....--------------At home,after taking a bath,i sat down in the leaving room thinking of one think,Chanyeol.Its weird because i never thought of any other guy.Maybe because he was nice to me.I remebered the way he laughed and smiled to me.He looks like a flowerboy.I couldnt slept all night.-------------The next day was a bad day,i was heavy a heavy eyebag and my back hurts due to yesterday lack of sleep.In class i was half awake because it was SO boring.It was english,my most hateful subject ever.While i was staring blankly into space,the door suddenly flunk open and the principle came in with a boy....I couldnt see properly until i recognise who he was.Every girl in the class was fangirling over his looks.The principle introduce the new boy "Students,this is the transfered student.Please introduce urself" "Annheonghaseyo,my name is chanyeol!I hope you all will take good care of me!^^" Everyone clapped and chanyeol immediately sat beside me.I didnt dare to look at chanyeol because of yesterday embarassed situation.I saw chanyeol looking at me.I can sense his stares at me.I couldnt take it and said "yes?" "yaaa,your eyebags are terrible.What happen?Cant sleep because of me?;)" Chanyeol teased.At the moment i blushed and could see that he smirk at me.------------Once class finished,i tried to stand up but the pain was horrible.I ended up sitting back at my chair.Chanyeol saw what happened."Hara-shi,are u ok?You dont look so good,come let me help you." before i could reject,Chanyeol alrd took my bag and helped me up.It was weird for me because no one really cared about me.----------At the cafeteria,Chanyeol sat me down and said tht he will buy me food.Again,i was about to reject but he alrd walked up to line.While waiting,3 girls came up to me.Those 3 girls are from my english class."YAA!WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO FLIRT WITH MY BOYFRIEND!?" shouted the 1st girl.Then the 2nd and 3rd girls my bag and throw everything on the floor.Everything was in a mess! "THAT IS WHAT U GET IF YOU GO NEAR CHANYEOL!" Soon chanyeol came with food and the 3 girls immediately leave.Before chanyeol could say anything,I ran out of the cafeteria with my bag and guitar ignoring my back pain.It was terrible that day.....very terryfing........