Part 1.

She's Mine.

Soohyun POV

 

Finally it was Friday, which meant an easy homework free night with the friends. I would’ve said guys but... not all of us are guys. Regardless, it was going to be an easy night. I was wrapped since we would be going into town for dinner and possibly heading out to the club as well. It had been a few weeks since we did this, so we were all pretty keen.

 

Getting the girls to come out clubbing was a little bit of a challenge, or should I say its a challange to get Amy out clubbing. Mariah is the type that just likes to have fun and goes with the flow, getting her to come out with us was a breeze. On the other hand, Amy wasn’t as outgoing as Mariah was. You’d think after how long those two have been friends that she would have at least lightened up a little, you know come out of her shell. I’ve found though, that if I asked her to do something she would in the blink of an eye, so as long as I am asking the answer is usually a yes.

 

Tonight was one of those cases, I batted my eyelids so hard and she gave in and said yes. I was glad though, I feel better when she comes out with us. Mariah can be a handful sometimes when hyper or drunk and Amy just knows how to control her when she gets out of hand. Plus she was good to talk to when I was drunk on occasion. Tonight wasn’t going to be one of those nights though, yes I did want to have fun but I would like to remember it the next day. Besides I didn’t wanna slip up and say something that would embarrass myself either.

 

Hoon and Kevin were already over at my place, we were in my room playing xBox while we waited for the girls. We did see them briefly after school to discuss what we were going to do tonight, but after it was made Mariah dragged Amy out of their like lightning to get ready. Girls... seriously those two take a million years to get ready.

 

‘When do you think the girls are going to be here?’ I got up and looked out the window.

 

‘They should be here soon, you know what they’re like.’ Hoon responded, not looking away from the TV.

 

‘Yeah, I am sure Amy is spending every last minute getting dolled up to look absolutely stunning for you. So I don’t see what your rush is.’ Kevin paused the game to look over at me. Looking back over at him he poked out his tongue.

 

‘Plus they’re staying the night... so it’s not like you’re going to get to see her for an hour and then she leaves.’

 

‘I know, I know... you know how I am. I get like this around her. I get all weird.’

 

‘It’s called being nervous... if you like her so much, why don’t you just tell her?’

 

‘Because I don’t know if she likes me.’

 

‘DUH open your eyes Soohyun. Of course she does, she does whatever you tell her to do. She doesn’t even listen to me... her best friend.’ Hoon pouted with a laugh. He was right, she listened to every little word I said intently.

 

‘Okay I suppose she does then, but when I want to tell her the words won’t come out of my mouth.’

 

‘ it up and be a man Soo, if you keep waiting nothing will ever happen, you have to make the move!’ Kevin stated getting up to make his point.

 

‘Says you, you won’t even so much as try anything with Mariah.’ Hoon teased.

 

‘Yah! We aren’t talking about me here, we’re talking about Soohyun!’ I could see his cheeks turning red at the mention of Mariah’s name.

 

‘How about we just be quiet about this... let’s just keep going with what we were doing.’ I sat back down on my bed and grabbed the controller. I wanted to avoid this conversation, but Kevin was right... I got to make a move sooner or later.

Amy POV

 

‘I look terrible!’ I shouted into Mariah who was doing her make up in the bathroom.

 

‘No you don’t, you look gorgeous.’

 

‘No, I look hideous. Let me change dress real quick.’

 

‘LEAVE IT ON OR I WILL KILL YOU! We are late enough as it is.’ Mariah emerged from the bathroom, with half a face of makeup on.

 

‘Okay, okay. Well hurry up before I do change.’ Sitting down on my bed I looked at my phone and checked the time. It was 6:45pm. Dinner was going to be at 7 and it took at least half an hour to get into town. I was definitely debating whether to change dress or not, I felt like this one was too short and I didn’t want guys ing at my all night.

 

‘Mariah, can I please change dress? This one is way too short. I don't want people look at my all night.’

 

‘Soohyun will make sure no one does, don’t worry about it. You look amazeballs and Soohyun will think so too.’ Mariah emerged again looking ready to go.

 

‘Let’s just go then.’ I grabbed my backpack and cardigan and left my room, Mariah soon followed behind me. It was only a short walk to Soohyun’s house so we made our way there. The sun was still out and it was reasonably warm, so I was glad that I grabbed a water bottle on the way out and I was REALLY glad that I didn’t have to wear my heels yet either. I wouldn’t be putting them on until last minute, or I would never survive the night.

‘So you going to do anything with Kevin tonight?’

 

‘No, nothing... only if you and Soohyun get together might I think about it.’

 

‘Will you please just shut up about that.’ I felt my cheeks blush a bright red as she spoke his name.

 

‘Awh look at you, getting all embarrassed like that.’ She teased me poking at my cheek. Seriously!

 

‘Oh look... it’s Kevin!’ I pointed in a random direction and she looked immediately, before proceeding to whack my arm with her fist.

 

‘Wae do you do this to me all the time. More importantly why do I fall for it every time.’ She sighed annoyed at me.

 

‘It seriously is Kevin this time... Hey Kevin!’ I called over to him, he immediately saw the both of us and jogged over. She just looked at me like I was still bluffing and turned to look again.

 

‘Oh what do ya know it really is him.’ She backed up startled.

 

‘Soohyun sent me on a man hunt, you two were taking longer than usual.’

 

‘Only cuz this one decided to change every other second.’

 

‘No... you were taking so long doing your make up. Why do you take so long anyway? You haven’t got anyone to impress.’ I poked out my tongue before winking at Kevin and walking off.

 

‘I seriously don’t understand why you were having a meltdown about your dress when you don’t have anyone to impress either...’ she paused ‘hey that rhymed.’ Mariah shouted after me then decided to be a dork right after. I heard Kevin laughing at her, they’re really cute together.

 

The both of them caught up with me a moment later and we continued to Soohyun’s house. As we approached the door opened and he was standing there, I got nervous all of a sudden. It was weird.

 

‘Hey girls.’ Soohyun greeted us with a smile.

 

‘Hi hi, any snacks for me?’ Mariah just entered on a mission to their kitchen. She’s always snacking it’s ridiculous.

 

‘No, no snacks for you. I hid them all.’ Hoon came over crossing his arms.

 

‘But why?’ She pouted.

 

‘Because we’re going out for dinner that’s why.’ Soohyun interrupted ‘How about we put your stuff in my room and go, we’re already late as it is.’ He looked at his watch before giving me a smile. Mariah just sighed like a little kid who didn’t get what they wanted and let out a ‘Fiiiiiiine’.

 

Dropping our stuff onto Soohyun’s bed I took off my flats and put my heels on before grabbing my cardigan and purse. I probably wouldn’t need it, but it would cover my if I did. I returned into the living room where everyone was waiting for me since I changed into my heels, Mariah goofing off providing entertainment by walking in circles chanting ‘We’re going out to eat, yay! We’re going out to eat, yay!’ making the boys laugh.

 

‘So we’re all ready to go now?’ I looked over at them all, clearly entertained by Mariah’s crazy outburst.

 

‘Seems like it.’ Hoon smiled running over to me and linking his arm through mine.

 

‘Well let’s go then.’ Kevin smiled over at me. Mariah noticed Hoon linking his arm with mine and jumped on over to link hers with mine as well.

 

'Now we can go!'

 

Reaching the city we found a small restaurant and went on inside, it wasn’t exactly busy so that was a bonus, even if it was it wouldn’t have mattered. We’re not short on time or anything.

Taking a seat Soohyun sat opposite me while Mariah sat next to me, I kind of wanted Soohyun next to me but this was okay too. It meant I could stare dreamily at him while he wasn’t looking. We grabbed the menus off the waitress and began looking through them, I couldn’t decide what I wanted to eat yet but i definitely wanted something to drink. Warm weather never seems to agree with me.

 

‘What did you all want to drink? I’ll shout the first round.’ Soohyun stood up and looked at us all with a smile.

 

‘You don’t have to do that.’ Kevin shook his head at his Best Friend.

 

‘I want too, I’m in a good mood. So what do you all want?’

 

‘Can I just have water please.’ I looked up at him and nodded back.

 

'Oh how boring Amy, have something else.' Hoon protested.

 

'No, not yet. I'm feeling a bit weird from the heat... You should know I get like this.'

 

'Its okay Amy, water is what I will get you.'

 

'Thank you.' I smiled at him. Taking the rest of their orders he headed over to the bar and ordered them. Since he didn't have enough hands he called me over to grab the others.

Sitting back down we finally ordered our food and prepared for our long night ahead.

 

'Food...food...food.' Mariah started to chant of course.

 

'Did you feed her at all today?' Hoon sighed shaking his head.

 

'I did.' I nodded trying not to laugh at how he said it.

 

Throughout dinner we all talked and had a bit of a laugh, I was beginning to feel better as well which I was glad about because I didn't want to be the party pooper. I think we spent two hours at the restaurant eating and talking which was good because we all didn't like going clubbing to early.

 

'How about we all go for a walk before we head to the club, considering we will be stuck in a line outside for at least an hour before we get in.' Hoon suggested, which wasn't a bad idea at all.

 

'Lines .' Mariah pointed out.

 

'Thanks princess obvious.' XD

 

'Thats why if we go for a walk then you can stretch out your legs before you have to stand in those awfully high heels for a long time. I'm only thinking of you two.'

 

'Can't someone just carry me instead?' Here comes lazy Mariah.

 

'No. You're fully capable of walking don't be lazy now.' Soohyun laughed. It was incredible how lazy she was sometimes.

 

'Shall we go then?' Hoon stood up and I followed.

 

'Yes let's go.' I grabbed my stuff and made my way around the table and to the front door. Hoon went off And paid for our meals as we waited. Mariah was laughing with Kevin while Soohyun and I stood there awkwardly, not even uttering a word.

 

Soohyun POV

 

We left the restaurant happily and began to walk around, there were quite a few people in town since it was still so nice outside. Mariah was walking in front with Kevin on her left and Hoon on her right, obviously setting it up for Amy and I to walk together. It was a little awkward and we weren't naturally like this, I think it might've been because the other three have been so desperately trying to get us together in the last few weeks. I did want to get with her, she was such a lovely girl and she had the most beautiful smile but whenever I wanted to tell her how I felt I would get so nervous that the words would just come out as rubbish. I would instantly become a bumbling mess when it came to telling people how I feel.

 

We’ve been walking in silence while the three ahead were just going on about their business. I didn’t know what to say or do to make it less awkward until I noticed Mariah had stopped walking confusing the other two. Amy and I stopped as well so we wouldn’t bump into them.

 

‘Shhh… do you hear that?’ What is she going on about?

 

‘What?’ The other two looked down at her confused.

 

‘It’s the sound of those two not communicating...’ Mariah turned around looking at us. She walked back to us and linked her arms with ours.

 

‘Well that’s an abnormal sound, usually they don’t shut up.’ Kevin grinned back at us, I casually flipped him off in the nicest way possible.

 

‘I guess it would be hard for them to communicate properly since we’ve been trying to get them together lately.’ Hoon sighed.

 

‘If you guys weren’t doing that then maybe we would be talking.’

 

‘Who said we were trying to get you two together?’ Mariah played innocent.

 

‘Don’t play innocent you’re the one who started all this.’ Hoon busted her.

 

‘Okay okay let’s just drop this and start over. We’ll walk one more block and head to the club, does that sound good?’ Kevin spoke up coming between all of us.

 

‘But I’m tired of walking.’ Of course Mariah complained. Kevin just smiled pulling her towards him turning her around and pushed her to walk, ‘Let’s get going shall we.’

 

The three of them headed off before Amy and I, leaving the two of us together again. I didn’t know what to talk about still. Maybe silence is all we needed.

 

Hoon POV

 

After leaving those two alone again, Kevin, Mariah and I had walked a little further ahead than expected. I know they wouldn’t get lost but still, I feel like we ditched them or something. Mariah was walking between Kevin and I and of course she kept pointing out all the things she wanted to buy. Kevin couldn’t be happier walking next to her, but I honestly was getting a tad annoyed so I decided to fall behind to see if they would noticed. I also wanted to figure how far behind Soohyun and Amy were and she how they were going. They better be talking.

 

Peeking around the corner of the building I did see the two down the sidewalk a little ways back. Man what slow pokes. But I did notice they were talking a little bit.

 

As I looked at the two of them slowly approaching they were walking quite close together, but then again that was nothing new. Looking closer though I could see Soohyun’s hand fumbling around against his thigh, I wonder what he was thinking.


I was now watching and waiting for the both of them and I’m glad I was watching because the both of them were so immersed in talking Soohyun grazed his hand against hers. But of course I can have no peace in the world can I? Someone poked me in the back startling me! I turned to catch Mariah was the culprit, my startled face startled her and she stepped back of course tripping on her own feet. How in the world does anyone do that? Only she would. Luckily Kevin was there to catch her seeming I wasn’t close enough anyway to grab her. Kevin held her in a dipping like pose, looked so cute. They were both blushing. Now I see Soohyun graze his hand against Amy’s and Prince Kevin saving Princess Obvious. I’ll admit all this is making me a tad jealous. You could say I was definitely now the 5th wheel in this relationship.

 

Either way I was happy for them, I’ve known Amy the longest out of everyone and it’s been obvious ever since the day that she met Soohyun that the two of them were meant to be together. You could say it’s almost like Best Friend’s intuition. I did like her though. Yeah here me and Kevin are bashing on Soohyun for not making a move, but I shouldn’t talk since I never sum up the courage to make a move myself. Seeing the way she looked at him I just knew she had fallen head over heels for him. She liked him and I just had to deal with it and move on. As if moving on once wasn’t hard enough, it happened again. I grew to like Mariah too. But just like with Amy, there’s Kevin there in my way. I start to think to myself will I ever find a girl I can like all by myself?

 

I’ll say one thing though, Kevin and Mariah aren’t together yet, Kevin hasn’t made a move yet. I can still make a move. It’s just a matter of me getting the courage to say something. Might not look it but I have told Kevin I like Mariah too and he’s tried to convince me that she doesn’t see me the same but I won’t listen to anyone. I just want to try.

 

I started to remember the day when our little group met. Like I said, I’ve known Amy longer. We grew up in the same neighbourhood. It was just us two until High School. I attended an all boys high school where I met Soohyun and Kevin who were already best friends at the time, and she attended the neighbouring all girls high school where she met Mariah. Because our schools were close, we would have co-ed athletics events.

 

~Flash Back~ Hoon POV~

 

Today we were having one of those co-ed athletics events, meaning Amy’s school would be outside in the field with us doing athletics stuff. It was the first out of the year and I was excited that I’d get to see her. I might have slipped to my new friends about her and they were excited to meet her as well. We sat on the grass, Kevin and Soohyun were apparently checking out all the girls that started to show up. They’re guys, what do you expect? I on the other hand was searching for Amy. Looking around my gaze fell upon the other two’s gaze at the track. There she was. But she wasn’t alone. She was walking with another girl who was slightly shorter with long black hair.

 

‘Check it out, those two are pretty cute.’ I heard Soohyun point out to Kevin who responded with a yeah, also mentioning he thought the one with the black hair took his interest more. I didn’t care since I like Amy anyway, I wasn’t trying to check anyone out but her.

 

Amy POV~

 

Me and my new friend Mariah were walking down the track. Today we were doing athletic stuff with the neighbouring all boys school that Hoon attends, of course I was stoked that we’d get to see each other. School started 3 weeks ago and finally we were having the co-ed athletics event. I was eager to introduce my new friend Mariah to Hoon since Hoon is my best guy friend. Mariah and I clicked so well at the start of the school year that I can tell she’ll be my girl best friend. I get the best of both worlds. Besides it’s not like I can talk about boy stuff with Hoon since he’s a boy himself, and actually the boy I like. Having Mariah was going to make high school much easier.

 

Entering the field I could see a bunch of good looking guys scattered around everywhere!

 

‘Waaah so many boys.’ Mariah looked surprised.

 

‘Well it’s an all boys school genius.’ I pointed out.

 

‘Oh right?’ She smiled up at me. She’s that girl that just doesn’t get it sometimes and is clueless and spacey. I mean I don’t mind, it just makes it all more fun to .

 

Most of the other girls didn’t like her because of the way she runs into things and spaces out and almost started to bully her until I came into the picture. It’s not like I pity her though, I actually like her, she’s funny and completely different than I am. I’m the shy type. Having her around might make me come out of my shell a little.

 

As we were walking around I could feel eyes on us. I mean we’re at an all boys school of course all the guys are excited girls have come to the party on the field. I did sort of feel a little shy about it, but Mariah couldn't have cared to notice at all. She was lost in her own little world humming to herself taking those careless steps. Her shoe laces on her sneakers were coming undone due to the way she was walking. This girl is just an accident waiting to happen. I should say something before she embarrasses herself, otherwise she’ll embarrass me too.

 

I looked around first though to see who was around just in case I’m too late to warn her, I can at least know how many people were watching this disaster. I noticed a familiar face sitting in the field with two other guys who was looking over at us. Wow they were pretty good looking too, knowing they were looking at us made me feel nervous. Hoon was no stranger but the two guys sitting next to him made me blush. I was about to turn to Mariah.

 

‘Hey, there’s-’ Before I can even finish my sentence I was faced with no one. She had tripped over her stupid shoelaces! I knew it! I knew this was going to happen why didn’t I stop her the moment I noticed! ‘Just when there’s hot guys checking us out… really?’ I had to facepalm my forehead. I could hear Hoon’s laugh along with the other two. Now I know they weren’t being mean, I assume me facepalming myself and not helping Mariah up just seemed something comedic to them.

 

‘How did these get undone?’ Mariah sat there tying her shoelaces looking annoyed.

 

‘Did you ever think to knot them?’ I sighed looking down at her checking if she had hurt herself. A small scrape on her knee but nothing serious, she’ll live.

 

‘Why didn’t I ever think of that?’ She looked at me like I had just said something incredible.

 

‘You’re hopeless.’ I couldn’t help but laugh a little. ‘You’re okay though right?’

‘Yeah I’m fine, not the first time.’ She continued to knot her shoelaces before getting up onto her knees.

 

‘Wait don’t do that.’ She ended up hitting her wound on the pavement again.

 

‘Ouch!’ She winced.

 

‘Just let me help you up.’ I held my hand down to her.

 

‘Is she okay?’ I heard Hoon’s voice behind me. Oh great they came over to us?! This is embarrassing.

 

‘She is, she’s always like this.’ I smiled to Hoon as we both stood up again.

 

'Ah so this is the girl you were talking about huh?'

 

'You talk about me? Gah how mean!' Mariah pushed at my arm obviously messing around. Just then the other two from before all this came up behind Hoon.

 

'Talking to the cute girls all by yourself huh? What a ladies man.' A tall brown haired guy smiled as he teased Hoon and rested a hand on his shoulder.

 

'You did see her fall right?' I couldn't help but point that out.

 

'Yeah well she's still cute.' The dark blonde haired one smiled towards Mariah. Ooo this one likes her that's cute.

 

‘I’m Soohyun and this is Kevin, nice to meet you.’ The two of them smiled at us.

 

'Hi, I'm Mariah. The one that falls. Pleasure to meet you both.' Well at least she knows how to joke about it. 'And you must be Hoon. Amy's told me a lot about you.'

 

'Same here, nice to finally meet you.' Hoon smiled.

 

‘Can we come and sit with you guys for a bit?’

 

'Sure no problem.' Soohyun smiled warmly. I felt my heart flutter a little at his perfect smile.

 

We walked back over to the spot they had been sitting at before.
They each sat down while I carefully sat down like a lady. Mariah just cannonballed onto the grass hitting her knee on the dirt.

 

'My gahd your reckless!' I nearly shouted making the others laugh. ‘Do you have no shame?’

 

'What did I do?' She looked at us all innocent which was cute. I shook my head in embarrassment before looking over to Hoon who was next to me. I could see in the corner of my eye Kevin getting out his water to help Mariah clean off the dirt from her wound. How sweet.

 

Our day went on and we spent the whole day with the guys, it was nice. When we had to do our sporting events they cheered us on and we did the same for them. Even though we had only met Kevin and Soohyun that day we all seemed to click together which was good because even though I liked Hoon, I don't think I ever wanted to forget Soohyun’s smile.

 

~ End Flashback~

 

Mariah POV

 

We finally made it to the club! Now get the fun begin. Soohyun and Amy had been getting closer since we walked in I even think they're holding hands now!

 

'Look, they're holding hands now.' I landed over to Hoon who was seated to my right. We were having a drink at the bar while Amy and Soohyun were out on the floor about to get their dance on.

 

'It's about time.'  Hoon looked a bit jealous. Well of course he would, he used to like her. I kinda felt bad about being princess obvious now. He downed his shot Kevin got us quickly. I looked back out to the dance floor where the two had started to dance a bit to the music.

 

A few songs had passed. BESTie's song "Love Options" came on making me wanna run out to the floor and dance. Amy and I dance all the time to this so it was no surprise that I saw her flagging me over to dance. I just jumped up and headed over without telling the other two. It's a bad habit if mine running off like this.

 

Once the chorus came we started doing the moves to the song from the video. I made sure to keep watch of Soohyun's face. He seemed to be watching Amy with a satisfied look. This dance did have a lot of hip movement and leg twisting. I wouldn't surprised if he was right now by her dancing. Turning guys on or not didn't matter to me. I just like dancing to this song, it's fun.

 

We danced along together while Soohyun sat with Kevin and Hoon, admiring the two of us from afar. I mean obviously Soohyun wasn’t looking at me, but you know what I mean. It was really turning out to be a good night as well, it beats doing homework or staying home with my boring parents.

 

Because the song was over Soohyun came back on the floor asking if he could have Amy back. As if I took her in the first place jeez. But it was cute. It's like they're together now. Before they were hardly talking to each other, now look at them. Dancing close to the beat of the music. I'll just leave them be for now before I ask anything.

 

I headed back to the table. There were a few more empty shot glasses than I expected.

 

'You drank my shots too?' I pouted taking my seat.

 

'You snooze you lose y.' They both managed to reply in sync. Well it's safe to say they're already drunk. Oh joy.

 

Amy POV

 

Soohyun took me away from Mariah and brought me back onto the dance floor. He gripped my hand tightly as we made our way through the crowd of people and got back to dancing like before. Taking me by the waist I had my back against his body, you could say we were dancing rather close considering our current predicament but I am sure he was just being territorial in a way, making sure no one else put their hands on me put him. Which was being a gentleman in a way, because he’s definitely the only person I want touching me... besides Hoon and Kevin or course.

 

It was weird thinking about all of this, I really do like Soohyun but I would never admit it out loud to him. I felt a little embarrassed about it actually. I have no idea why, so don’t ask... I just do.

Feeling his hands on my waist I closed my eyes for a second, he was always gentle no matter what. We always danced like this together but it did feel different this time. Noticing every little thing he was doing kept me thinking and concentrating on him. In ways I didn’t want this night to end, but I was getting insanely drunk and I knew I would have to sleep soon or I definitely would be embarrassing myself in the morning.

 

Turning myself around in his arms I looked up at him as he gripped tighter around me, his blonde hair and brown eyes shining down at me

‘Can we go soon? I think I’m too drunk to keep going.’

 

‘Just a little while longer, I don’t want to let you go.’ He gave me a cute smile with his response.

 

‘How long is a little while?’

 

‘Do you want to sit down instead? Let Mariah and the other two have a little more fun, I can sit if you want.’

 

‘No, no. I don’t want to ruin the fun.’

 

‘You wont be... let’s go sit and I’ll get you some water.’ Soohyun took me by the hand again and back over to the table where everyone was sitting. After sitting down he wandered off to grab me some water and a few more drinks for the rest of them... like they really needed them. Grabbing my phone from my bag I was astonished to see the time, it was almost 4am. No wonder I was so drunk.

 

Soo came back with the drinks and ushered me to stand up. I did as I was told and it was weird because he sat directly behind me and pulled me onto his lap and before wrapping his arms around me he draped my cardigan over my legs so I didn’t accidently flash someone my goods.

He’s never done this before, so I was definitely taken back. I just didn’t understand what was happening right now, it’s probably because I’m so damn drunk.

 

‘Guys, let’s go home soon. Amy wants to leave.’

 

‘Aww do we have too?’ Mariah pouted.

 

‘Yeah, we’ll make this the last round and then head back. I honestly don’t think I can keep going either.’ Kevin agreed taking a sip of his drink.

 

‘Good, so we will go home after this.’ I smiled.

 

‘Yes, we shall. We’ve had a good night and considering we haven’t done this in a while it turned out to be good.’

 

'Do ready have to go, we're having so much fun right now!' Mariah drunkenly swayed in her seat.

 

‘Haha maybe I’m the one who doesn’t need to go home then.’ I playfully punched her on the arm and she almost fell from her chair with laughter.

 

‘Well like I said... we can all go home and sleep after this, I know my school week was busy, I don’t know about the rest of you.’

 

‘It was busy, only when I was working though.’ Mariah grinned.

 

‘You... work? Are you kidding me right now?’

 

‘Kidding hardcore right now.’

 

‘It’s definitely time to go now.’ Hoon chuckled getting up.

 

Arriving back to Soohyun’s place, Kevin and Hoon guided Mariah in seeming she somehow drank more than the rest of us, she was drunk out of her mind right now, it’s a good thing we left when we did. As they dragged her away to the couch Soohyun and I stumbled in holding hands, giggling every time we bumped into each other. Everything was wonderful right now. Getting a little drunk took some of the awkwardness away which was good cuz now I could really see how Soohyun felt about me. Alcohol always brings out the truth. I know because those two over there were spilling all kinds of secrets that most guys usually wouldn’t want their crush knowing. But then again, Mariah was drunk out of her mind so none of it really registered in her brain. I feel kind of bad for them now. My advice to them, confess when everyone is sober.

 

Besides them rambling on to her while crashed out on the couch, Soohyun and I made it to his room so that I could get changed. He grabbed a change of clothes and headed for the bathroom as I remained in his room to change as well. Mariah came stumbling back in a few minutes later just as I was finishing up, I thought I would help her out since she was definitely too incoherent to dress herself, let alone take off her shoes earlier. Helping her get dressed we left Soohyun’s room to be greeted by Hoon and Kevin who were about to get changed as well.

 

Hoon pulled me into a hug as we greeted


‘I’m sleeping next to you.’

 

‘So am I!’ Mariah preached next to me.

 

‘Okay.’ I smiled at the both of them. Mariah and I linked arms and headed back to the living room where Soohyun was putting out blankets and pillows for us. I was excited, since we haven’t done this in so long.


Every time we would go clubbing we would alternate whose house to stay at, and last time it was Hoon and now it was Soohyun’s turn. Even if we didn’t go clubbing and just hung out at someone place we would have a sleepover afterwards.

 

‘Do you want some help?’ I looked over to him as Mariah dropped onto the couch in a fit of laughter. I had absolutely no idea why she was laughing so much.

 

‘Mariah... take it down a notch, I don’t want my parents to wake up.’ Soohyun laughed quietly putting a hand over .

 

She nodded as Soohyun moved his hand and continued to lay out the blankets, I watched him do so while I tried to keep Mariah quiet. Just then Hoon and Kevin zoomed down the stairs and jumped on the couch next to us. I swear they were like little children while they were drunk, all three of them were just as crazy as each other.

 

As we all finally rested on the floor Hoon practically pulled me close and fell straight to sleep and on the other side Kevin did similar with Mariah. Both of them were lying there talking and giggling. I felt a little sorry for Soohyun on the other side of Hoon since he was by himself, but he usually falls asleep straight away. Nights like this I usually pass out as well, but I wasn’t tonight. I had Soohyun on my mind. I was kind of wishing I was on the other side of Hoon now so I could be with Soohyun instead, but Hoon tends to get possessive of me when I’m sleeping near another guy, I suppose it’s just him looking out for me.

 

Eventually I fell to sleep as well, Kevin and Mariah were still whispering next to me but they were bound to pass out eventually too. It was nice being snuggled by Hoon, he was warm and cuddly which were personally some of his best traits... besides the fact that he’s probably the coolest person in the world as well.

 

Soohyun POV

 

As I heard a mumbling noise I opened my eyes and looked around, working out Hoon’s figure in the dark he was talking to himself and I soon realised why. Amy seemed to have rolled over in her sleep, taking his spot away from him. I smiled to myself before noticing Hoon lean down and begin to try and move her back to where she was.

 

‘Hoon.’ I whispered, he looked over at me in the dark.

 

‘What?’

 

‘What are you doing?’

 

‘She’s in my spot, I was comfortable there.’

 

‘Amy looks like she is too, just leave her... I don’t want her to wake up.’

 

‘Ugh mister considerate you are... Fine. I’ll leave her.’ I could see Hoon’s visible pout in the darkness, I couldn’t help but laugh at him. Now it was my turn for cuddles.

Once Hoon fixed himself up and went back to sleep I pulled Amy closer and she naturally snuggled into my embrace. She was cute like this, this is how she slept with Hoon. I was always jealous but I was glad that I was finally getting my turn.

Now that I had her in my arms, I couldn’t fall asleep. I was so happy and excited that sleep seemed to have evaded me now. I was lying there with my eyes closed, the scent of her hair slowly filling my nose. She was just so beautiful and she made me so happy.

 

Lying in the dark, I listened to the silenced room. I’m not sure who was making what noise but I heard some snoring and a bit of mumbling too. I knew that Kevin mumbles in his sleep and I am sure that it’s Mariah snoring, because it wasn’t next to me.
Time continued on and I just couldn’t get back to sleep. I could now see the sun rising in the sky, the light was slowly entering the room from the window. Looking down at Amy’s sleeping figure I smiled to myself, I had to restrain myself from kissing the top of her head... although no one would know if I did or not. I kept my eyes fixed on her a little while longer and the sun was filling the room more and more. The other sleeping figures caught my view and I realised how close Mariah and Kevin were. Mariah was pretty much on top of Kevin with her face nuzzled into his neck and Hoon was now sprawled out in the middle of the couples.

 

Amy began to shift around which brought my attention back to her. I had my eyes on Kevin and Mariah for a few minutes because I knew they would never remember what happened when they woke up.
I looked at her as her eyes fluttered open, I wanted to say something but it took her a minute or so to realise where she was

‘Oh Soohyun...’ she looked up at me startled ‘I’m... did I move in my sleep?’

 

‘Yeah, you did.’

 

‘Sorry, I didn’t mean too.’

 

‘I don’t mind. I’d rather you be here in my arms than Hoon’s.’ I smiled gently with a slight wink. She looked away from me embarrassed. Alright Soo, be a man. This is your time to shine. When she faced me once more I bought her closer. As our noses touched my heart started racing in my chest, I was beyond nervous. Closing my eyes I also closed the gap between us my lips taking hers in a sweet and passionate kiss. When she kissed me back my heart skipped a beat as it continually leaped from my chest. It was the one thing I had been waiting for for so long and now, She’s Mine.