Second Meeting; With Family

Don't leave [Wait For Me] ...

 

Good Afternoon my dear girl… How’s school today? I hope things are going fine my dear. Well, appa just wants to say that we will have guests coming over to our house later at night. I know Jungkook will always come to our house to study at night but I’m afraid he will not be able to be at our house tonight. By the way, I’ve left a dress on your desk just now before I left for work. Be sure to dress up nicely alright! See you at home later!

-Appa <3

Appa :( It was quite bad … This new guy find fault with me and I really dislike him. I just met him today and he act like as if he know me for a year already! I really feel like strangling him! By the way, who is coming over to our house? Is it somebody we know? Eish… Wae, appa? Can’t Jungkook just join us? Isn’t he like a part of our family already? Please appa … *pouts*

---

‘So … I can’t study with Jungkook tonight? He has activities going on later and I can’t spend the night with him today? Can’t my day get any boring? Urgh! Just who the hell is coming over to my house? It must be some businessman or businesswoman coming over to discuss about some projects with appa.’ Saemi rumbled under her breath.

‘Boo!’ Jungkook try to scare Saemi and yes he succeeded. He caused Saemi to fall from the bench she was sitting on. Jungkook could not contain his laughter at all.

‘Yah! You really scare me do you know that? It’s not funny Jeon Jungkook! What if I have heart attack? I might die do you know that!’ Saemi let the anger rise together with her voice. She was totally not impressed with what just happened.

‘Noona, are you alright? It’s the very first time I see you this angry… I’m truly sorry for what I’ve done… Please don’t be mad at me…’ Jungkook pouts to soften Saemi’s heart. He knew that girl always have weaknesses for his pouting.

‘I’m sorry Jungkook … Just that I’m still mad at that new guy … Noona apologise, ne?’ Saemi led out an audible sigh.

‘I understand Noona … Do you need a kiss to cheer you up? Come here!’ Jungkook leaned in and planted a kiss on her forehead. ‘I’m always here for you alright? Cheer up, noona.’ He continued as he ruffled her hair.

‘Thank you so much, Jeon Jungkook. I really don’t feel like I’m older than you at all. You really make me feel so happy with your presence. I love you…’ Her eyes were forming tears as she mouthed those words.

She was disturbed when she feels that her phone vibrating in her pocket.

‘Hold on… I think its appa!’ She said as she took out her phone. She opened the text message received.

Who is this new guy? Let appa teach him a lesson alright? Tell me more about him at home later on. It’s some old friend of appa… You will get to know them soon. They will bring along someone of your age so, be prepared alright to meet a new friend? Sorry dear but you really can’t bring Jungkook along even though he is considered as a part of our family. You will know the reason why. No protesting alright? See you at home later princess. Appa loves you <3

-Appa

‘What’s wrong honey? What’s wrong with appa?’ Jungkook raised his brows.

‘Erm nothing… By the way, I think we have to cancel tonight’s study date. I have something family thing going on… I’m sorry alright?’ there was a tinge of sadness in her voice.

‘It’s alright. I understand! Go ahead and have fun with your family alright? Family comes first and I come in second! Hehe!’ Jungkook show her a grin.

‘I know that! You’re so cute! I will make it up to you tomorrow okay? I’ll see you tomorrow! I’ll go back to classroom now! Bye!’ Saemi pinched Jungkook’s cheek and quickly ran away.

That guy gently rubbed his painful cheek where he was pinched! ‘Noona! It’s painful!’ He shouted as Saemi figure slowly faded away from his sight.

♦♦♦

‘Hana wait!’ Daehyun who was chasing after her came to a halt and took in a deep breath. He was panting heavily.

‘Eo? Daehyun? That’s your name right? What’s wrong? Is there anything that I can help you with?’ That girl smiles sweetly, causing Daehyun to gaze at her. ‘Daehyun-ssi?’ She waved in front of his face when she received no response.

‘I’m sorry… I just want to say hello!’ Daehyun giggled. He blushed, feeling very shy to be able to talk to Hana.

‘Well, you could have just said hello to me in class …’ She smiled once again but deep inside she was thinking that Daehyun is a weird guy.

‘Hana-ssi… I’m quite new here … are you able to bring me around the school? A short tour will do!’ Daehyun asked hesitantly.

‘I’m really sorry but I actually have a meeting right now. I’m rushing for time… Sorry and see you in class later! Bye!’ Hana quickly excused herself.

‘Hana wait! Hana!’ Daehyun shouted but to no avail. Hana has already disappeared from his sight.

‘Eish… I feel so … rejected … This girl is playing hard to get! She’s really special… I really need to get close to her!’ Daehyun muttered to himself.

♦♦♦

‘You look really beautiful, my dear girl! Apply some light make up! You will appear more gorgeous! Mrs Choi suggested.

‘No Omma. I don’t like make-ups. Natural beauty is the best! I don’t see a reason why I should apply make-ups. What’s so special about today?’ Saemi asked curiously.

Before her Omma could even answer, the doorbell rang. ‘Well just wait and see!’ her mum winked and proceed to the door to welcome his father and the guests.

‘Hello Mr and Mrs Jung! How are the both of you? I’m so glad to be able to meet you after a very long time! Well, come in and meet my daughter!’ Mrs Choi invited the guests inside.

‘Annyeonghaseyo… Choi Saemi imnida …’ Saemi politely greet and bowed to the guest.

‘Eo Saemi-ah… It’s been a long time since I saw you… You’ve grown so well, my dear daughter…’ Mrs Jung ruffled her hair.

‘We’ve met before this? I’m sorry, I can’t remember, Mrs Jung.’ Saemi apologised. She tried to recall if she has met the lady right in front of her but she doesn’t remember anything.

‘It’s okay, dear. I don’t expect you to remember me. It’s been a long time since we met. It was years ago. You are still small!’ She said, laughing.

‘I’m truly sorry… I heard from my dad that you are bringing someone of my age, so where is she?’ Saemi looked around but saw no one accept Mrs Jung.

Mrs Jung poked her head behind and laughed. ‘It’s my son! I think he is helping his father and your dad to bring in the luggage.’

‘Luggage? What luggage? You’re leaving the country for a holiday?’ Saemi raised her brow.

‘Choi Saemi, you really talk a lot tonight, ne?’ Mrs Choi interrupted and pulls her daughter next to her. ‘I’m sorry Mrs Jung, I didn’t expect her to talk a lot tonight...’ Saemi mother slightly bow and apologised for her daughter chattiness.

‘It’s okay, Mrs Choi. I think you have not broken the news to your daughter… Well, Saemi-ah, my family will be putting up at your place for a moment before we find a house for ourselves. We just came back from New York and have yet to find a suitable place for us to live in… I hope you don’t mind …’ Saemi was quiet for a moment.

‘I … don’t mind … It’s not my house anyway. I don’t have a say. If my parents were the one invited you then, I have no choice but to accept their decision…’ Saemi replied modestly.

‘Omma! The bags are so heavy … Why didn’t you help us …’ Mrs Jung son came in and whined. Saemi stared at that person intensely.

‘What? Him? No way!’ She shouted, loud enough for only her to hear it.

The guy then look at her and had eye contact with her. His face was slightly shock to see Saemi there. ‘Yah! You? I’m living with you? What? You got to be kidding me… Omma! I already don’t like this place! I don’t want to stay here!’ Saemi watched the guy stomped out of her house.

‘Tch, I don’t want to live with you either …’ Saemi mumbled as she makes her way to the dining table.

The both of them left Mrs Jung and Mrs Choi wondering what has happened between the both of them.

‘Jung Daehyun! Come back in! That’s not the right way to behave in front of people! I’m really sorry, Mrs Choi. I will talk to my son and I’ll be back soon. I’m truly sorry…’ Mrs Jung apologised and ran after her son to have a talk.


HI! my second update! hehehe xx i find my time today to have a short update for you guys! keke ^^ please do support my story and comment to it (: i don't mind even if it is a harsh comment. i'll try to improve on my story if i can! hehe :D do subscribe if you like my story ^^ see you soon xx

have a good day^.^~