1/1

Happy Together

 

 

 

“Ming-ah help me.” Kyuhyun pleaded while poking Sungmin’s cheek childishly.

“Oh come on Kyuu.” Sungmin replied exasperatedly, swatting away his boyfriend’s fingers away from his face.



“Just this once, I promise.”

Sungmin sighed,”I am busy ya know? And to be honest-it’s not that difficult Kyuhyun-ah.”



It was an average Friday afternoon in the dorms, Sungmin was busy watching the tape of his musical- Jack the Ripper rehearsals. The man wanted to leave no stone unturned for his show, so Sungmin was watching the rehearsal practice so that he could concentrate on his small mistakes and rectify them before the musical over the weekend.


“But it hurts when I do it..” Kyuhyun cried childishly.

“Kyuu, dont be a baby.” Sungmin bit back a smile while reaching to pause the screen of the television.




“Hyung please.” Kyuhyun pleaded while winding his arms around Sungmin’s waist.



“It’s just like how you’d shave your beard off, nothing different.”Sungmin assured his boyfriend, allowing Kyuhyun to pull him to his feet.


 

 



“I cant do it Min.” Kyuhyun insisted as he led Sungmin to the bathroom.”I have happy together schedule tomorrow Minmin, it’ll be embarrassing if my legs would all be-” Kyuhyun hesitated much to Sungmin’s amusement.


Bear like?


“Yah, Lee Sungmin!” Kyuhyun protested as Sungmin proceeded to chortle at his indignant expression.

 




“Okay okay calm down, Kyuhyunnie. Let me help you.” Sungmin managed to say in between his laughter.

“Sit in the tub.”commanded Sungmin while pointing to the bathtub. Kyuhyun pressed a soft kiss to Sungmin’s bow-shaped lips and murmured,”Thank you so much Min.”





“Pants off.”




“Normally I’d like to imagine an entirely different situation-” Kyuhyun grinned smugly.

Sungmin threw up his arms in resignation,”Okay I’m going-”


 


Enclosing a warm hand around Sungmin’s wrist, Kyuhyun pulled the man closer and pleaded,”Minmin, don’t go.”



“You’ll behave? No more naughtiness-” Sungmin demanded, secretly loving being able to tease Kyuhyun.

 


“Alright alright.” assured Kyuhyun while tugging the waistband of his pants down. He threw the cotton pants carelessly across the cold tiles and obediently rested his onto the edge of the bathtub.



Grabbing a cake of soap and warm water, Sungmin squatted onto the floor and patted his thigh and looked up to Kyuhyun affectionately,”Put your foot here, Kyuu.” More than happy to oblige, Kyuhyun rested his foot on his boyfriend’s squishy thighs and clutched the sides of the tub to maintain his balance.

 



“You moisten the skin like this-” Sungmin mumbled while throwing some water over the expanse of Kyuhyun’s leg.

“Min I-” Kyuhyun fidgeted as the familiar warmth of Sungmin’s fingers raked his skin gently.



 


“Stay still jerk” Sungmin scolded as he rubbed the bar of soap over the length of Kyuhyun’s leg. The soap was slipping off his fingers as it is- he didn't want Kyuhyun squirming around to make the job all the more difficult.


“And now the final part.” Sungmin mumbled while placing the razor on Kyuhyun’s leg. “Don’t make it bleed, Min.” Kyuhyun called out nervously as his lover finally the razor across the skin.

 




“You trust me right Kyuhyunnie?” Sungmin replied with a grin as he brought the razor along the length of Kyuhyun’s leg in precise controlled motions.

Kyuhyun insisted gently,”Of course I do Min- more than life itself.”



“So cheesy.” Sungmin teased while looking up to Kyuhyun’s smiling eyes.
“Sing for me Kyuu~”
 


Ice cream ice cream, I’ll melt you down like ice cream.” Kyuhyun sang teasingly, loving the way how Sungmin proceeded to flush hotly.
 

 



The door burst opened all of a sudden, and Hyukjae walked in only to shudder in disgust,”You guys sure have a lot of weird kinks.”
 



“It’s for Happy Together! ”Sungmin protested as he placed Kyuhyun’s other leg on his thigh. Kyuhyun was too occupied with gaping at the new found baby soft skin of his leg to care about Hyukjae.
 



“Wow Cho, that’s a lot of leg hair.” Hyukjae remarked while fleeing out of the incoming soap that had been thrown in his direction.

“You smelly monkey- Get out!” Kyuhyun yelled as Hyukjae proceeded to rush out of the bathroom, doubling in laughter.



~~~

 



After leaving Kyuhyun to moisturize, Sungmin yawned tiredly and plopped back onto the couch, pressing the play button of the rehearsal tape.


Minnie min ming.” Kyuhyun cooed softly at his boyfriend who seemed to have dozed off in the middle of the watching. He brought out a blanket from the closet and draped it over Sungmin’s body gently.

 

 



”Sleep well Sungmin-ah.” He whispered softly while kissing his sleeping boyfriend’s forehead tenderly.

 

Sungmin seemed so busy these past couple of months.. Always working too hard, Kyuhyun could see that he was overworking himself and he hated it. All he wanted was to whisk Sungmin away somewhere for a well-deserved vacation.

 



He walked slowly into the doom kitchen to grab a bottle of water and much to his curiosity, Henry and Ryeowook were cooking up a meal together-in the middle of the afternoon.

“How’d that taste like Wookie hyung?” Henry asked Ryeowook hopefully.”This is really good, Henry! You should definitely cook more.”Ryeowook answered while munching on the food happily.


 


Henry breathed a sigh of relief,”That settles it. Thank you hyung for helping me!” Ryeowook smiled at his dongsaeng and murmured,”No problem Henry. Cook well on your broadcast tonight.” He ruffled Henry’s hair affectionately


“Wait what?!” Kyuhyun interrupted while closing the cap of the bottle hurriedly. “We have to cook? On Happy Together? Are you kidding me..” Kyuhyun grumbled.

 



“Oh hey Kyuhyun~” Henry greeted him nicely while putting the used saucepans into the sink for washing. “You didn’t know that there’l be some cooking thing-”


Kyuhyun groaned in distaste,”Damn I’ll have to think of something now. What are you gonna do anyway?”


“Meat and noodle stir fry,” Henry answered. “Wanna taste?” He asked while offering a plate of the said delicacy towards Kyuhyun who shook his gaped in awe.



“That’s amazing!” Kyuhyun exclaimed.



Henry laughed while wiping the washed saucepans and plates,”Thank you Kyuhyun hyung.”


“You still have many hours before schedule hyung, you’ll think of something!” Henry encouraged Kyuhyun who glanced in dismay at him.


 



Kyuhyun’s eyes gleamed after a couple of minutes of concentrated thinking.. well he had one thing that nobody had- Sungmin, who is a hella amazing chef.

 

 

Cooing at his boyfriend, Kyuhyun squished Sungmin’s cheeks into his palm,”Sungminnie~”

“K-kyu?” Sungmin mumbled sleepily.




“Sungminnie.” Kyuhyun cooed while peppering Sungmin’s face with gentle kisses. Sungmin blinked dizzily at Kyuhyun’s next sentence.”You'd help your Kyuhyunnie right Ming?”


Due to the fluttering feelings in his heart, Sungmin found himself nodding sleepily much to Kyuhyun’s glee.”Let’s go Minggie” Kyuhyun scooped up Sungmin into his arms and lead him into the kitchen.


After chugging down a mug of hot chocolate, Sungmin eyed his boyfriend skeptically..

 



“You have to cook something for Happy Together?”


Nod.



“You need my help?”



Nod nod


 



“You admit I’m the greatest chef in this world?”

 


Nod nod nod nod.



“Okay then let’s get started.”Sungmin smiled while rolling up his sleeves and ruffling Kyuhyun’s hair affectionately.


Kyuhyun asked slowly,”Shall I make ramyun?”

 



Sungmin immediately waved him off,” No way my Kyuhyunnie is gonna make something so common.” Kyuhyun’s eyes softened at Sungmin’s response and he circled his arms around Sungmin’s waist.

 

Perching his chin on the shorter male’s shoulders he murmured,”Then what should I do?”


 


“I got it.. I got it!” Sungmin exclaimed excitedly.

Sungmin looked into Kyuhyun’s expectant eyes and spoke proudly,”Pizza by Kyu!



“We could have a healthy pizza base, with pumpkins for instance.. And then add lots of cheese, corn and olives and taadaa! Pizza by Kyu is ready.” Sungmin rambled enthusiastically.


Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin doubtfully,”Are you sure it’ll turn out-”

 




Sungmin waved him off,”Of course.. You’ll even earn some brownie points for the healthy approach.”

“Lets do it then.” Kyuhyun smiled smugly.



Two hours, six burnt pans, two packets of cheese, and nine pizzas later, Kyuhyun presented the plate to his boyfriend. Sungmin took a bite of the pizza and beamed,”Well done, Kyuhyun-ah! This is good.”

 



Kyuhyun breathed a sigh of relief and slumped over Sungmin’s shoulders who giggled at his wary expression.” Kyuu, you need to get ready the broadcast now,” Sungmin reminded him nicely while pulling Kyuhyun to his feet.


As Sungmin leaned to fix the collar of Kyuhyun’s shirt, he demanded adorably,”Tell me what are you gonna say while presenting the food,”

 




Kyuhyun opened his mouth obediently,”People love pizza but the flour isnt really good for you. So I replaced the floor with something healthy- I used sweet potato.”


“And?” Sungmin pressed on.


“It can be made with pumpkin too- I experimented.”


Sungmin giggled at the response and gestured Kyuhyun to continue.”And the most important part that elevates this dish is Cam- I forgot.”

 


Umm.. C-camembert cheese?

 



Sungmin beamed at the answer,”Good job ChefKyu! Now go make me proud.”


Kyuhyun grinned dorkily in response and leaned closer to his lover to peck Sungmin’s lips lovingly.

 




As the manager hyung tugged Henry and Kyuhyun out of the dorm, Sungmin called out,”Remember to keep the stove on medium flame Kyuu~”


Hearing a soft I-got-it-Min in response, Sungmin sighed blissfully, hoping that the broadcast would be filmed without his lover burning down the sets.


Hyukjae strolled into the living room and gaped at the number of pizzas resting on the dining table- some of them burnt beyond recognition,”Is that supposed to be our dinner?!”



~~~


After completing his schedules, Kyuhyun walked into the dorm while flexing his muscles tiredly.

“Min, I’m back home.” Kyuhyun called out softly while peeking into their shared bedroom.

 



They had tried staying in different rooms but it didnt work out when they started to miss each other’s presence too much.. So hell with having an empty room in the dorm, Sungmin and Kyuhyun were still gonna share the same room just like they have been since years.
 



“Welcome back, Kyuu.” Sungmin greeted his boyfriend with a happy smile. He pulled out the earphones from his ear and wound his arms over Kyuhyun's waist, bringing them close.

 

“So how did it go?” Sungmin asked expectantly after sharing a couple of kisses.

 




“Hyuna won with her grapefruit dessert.” Kyuhyun muttered disinterestedly while pulling Sungmin to sit beside him.


Low calorie and sweet.. Like I could compete with tha-”


 



Sungmin’s left eye twitched at those two words and he stared at Kyuhyun,” Low calorie sweet? Oh my- Kyu tell me how did she make it!”


“Min no need of low calorie sweets- you’re perfect to me.” Kyuhyun insisted.



Sungmin pouted ,”But Kyuu.. I need to know! I need to be more strict with my desserts.” Kyuhyun pinned Sungmin’s hands onto the bed and murmured,”No need of that babe.”

 



“But Kyu-”



“I can take real good care of you Min.” Kyuhyun whispered while tugging the hem of Sungmin’s shirt.




“Who needs grapefruit when-.” He nipped Sungmin’s earlobe earning a low moan of appreciation from the male lying below him.


Before their clothes could even hit the floor, Kyuhyun kissed his boyfriend hard and deep.


“We can make love all night long.”



-end-


(A/N)

Uhh dont even ask me about the ending xD

Well, so this was the only thing I kept thinking of while watching Happy Together hahaha my kyumin feels makes me loco >///<

 

This was fun writing, did you guys like reading it too? :3

Do leave me your views in the comments~!

 

Loads of love,

~ 95anichan 💕