Woops?

Friendzoned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin was forever thankful to whatever god was up there. Getting along with Taemin had been pretty easy once they got past the awkward opening words. He felt high, and could barely comprehend the fact that Taemin was sitting. on. his. bloody. lap. Jongin mentally squealed, then smacked himself. Why on earth is he acting like a bloody fan boy? It's not like he liked Taemin like that. Right? They just met. That can't be it. Right? Right?

Crap. Jongin sighed, resting his head on Taemin's shoulder, earning a questioning look, Why am I talking to myself like some insane freak?

He obediently opened his mouth when the other boy held up a forkful of chocolate cake to his lips, ignoring the burning gazes from the occupants of the table. It was agreed, although reluctantly, that Taemin would be in charge of feeding, especially after Jongin almost knocked over a drink while trying to reach for the sweet.

"Think of it as part of my babsitting duty." Taemin had joked.

The three giants, whom Jongin swears look like they want to murder him, had not been happy. The frog eyed one, Jongin couldn't recall his name properly- Min something, had heavily protested, full out pouting when Taemin had held up the first forkful of cake.

"How come you never feed me?" Frog (Jongin had come to lamely nickname him as such) pouted, to which Taemin snorted.

"You have hands," he rolled his eyes, "Use it."

"But he has hands, too!" The second one (Chris? or was it Kris? Aish, whatever) complained.

"Yeah, well, I'm sitting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter