Final

Lucky

I look out of the window into the night sky with my head laying comfortable on Baekhyun's lap as he plays with my hair.

After a while, he lets go of my hair and carefully caresses my cheek with his soft fingers to get my attention.

"What are you thinking about?" He murmurs, his eyes searching in mine for an answer.

"I'm thinking about you." I say, making his lips curl up into a smile; a smile that makes my heart melt.

"What about you?" I ask.

His smile widen until he grins at me, "I was thinking about the first time we met."

"Oh my God." I mumble as my cheeks turn red.  

 

*Flashback*

"_____, I want you to meet Byun Baekhyun." My dad said while pointing to a boy with a cute smile.

"Hi, I'm Baekhyun. Nice to meet you, _____." He said.

My cheeks turned pink, I didn't dare to look up into his eyes. I really didn't know how to act around a boy.

"Um n-nice to meet you too."  

*End of flashback*

 

"Shut up!"

"No worries, babe. I thought it was cute that you were blushing all the time." He teasingly grin down at me.

I was so awkward back then.

"You were." Baekhyun replies to my thoughts. Did I say that out loud?

"Talking about awkward, remember the first time you asked me out?" I smirk.

Now it's his turn to turn red as tomato.  

 

*Flashback*

"OMG sorry! Let me help you." He took a step towards me but I gave him a signal to stop.

"No, I'm fine." I said as I wipe away the bubble tea on my shirt. "I never really liked this shirt anyway."

"You sure?" He looked worry.

"Yes." I gave him a light smile.

Baekhyun continued to stare at me. "Will you go out with me?" He said suddenly.

I looked at him in disbelief. "I'm sorry, what did you say again?"

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Then he opened his eyes again and stared directly to my eyes. "_____, do you want to go on a date with me?"

*End of flashback*

 

I continue to look up at the sky and see the stars twinkling so bright as if they want to send us a secret message.

And in this moment I don't want to be anywhere else or be with anyone else.

We stay in silent for a while and slowly Baekhyun starts to play with my hair again.

I gaze on his flawless face, his beautiful eyes and his messy hair that looks so y.

He notices my gaze and locks his gaze with mine. I smile at him and he smiles back.

I close my eyes and enjoy Baekhyun playing with my hair, asking myself what I ever did to deserve someone as perfect as him.