One

Those stuffs are mine!

P.O.V : Kim Yerin ( You )

^^ --------- <3 ----------- ^^

Omo!! He didn’t notice that he left his book! I went to the place where he sat just now and I sat on his place. I take a look at his book. Even though his handwriting is quite horrible, but It’s cute to me. I flipped his book. Who knows, maybe he wrote my name here. I checked every  single pages and my name is not in there. :( . I quite sad about it but it’s okay!

I'm not that stupid. Don’t think that I'm gonna steal it. It’s his maths book and I'm gonna give it to him back. But the problem is.. I’ll get shy when I saw him. So I ‘m thinking of just put it in his locker. Should I put a note in his book? Heheh…

‘’ Thank’s to me! I found your book!!  If it wasn’t for me, you’ll get scolded by your teacher and Have a nice day!! ^_^ ‘’

Actually this is the fourth time I gave him some notes. Guess what?! I even kissed his book before I put it in his locker. Ah~ I know that’s really embarrassing but I couldn’t help it. T.T

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrived home. '' I'm home. '' I shouted.I went into my bedroom and rested on my bed. I looked around my bedroom and my eyes were focused at a box . ' My tresures~ '' I said. I opened my pink box. (These are the thing that Yerin collected from Jin : His handkerchief ( she never wash it), A flower  dried flower that Jin had played with it a few days ago, his inkless pens , his exam sheet- she took it when he threw his failed exam sheet., A cute picture of him and his nametag ).

'' He's still single and I can't beleive it. A super good looking handsome + cute guy with nice and cute manners like him don't have a girlfriend? I didn't see any girls flirting with him. '' 

''Maybe I'm the one... maybe he's waiting for me.. maybe he--''

'Dreaming again miss?? '' Eunji unnie knocked my head. I found out that I'm smiling like an idiot. Maybe worst than the idiot.hehe.. 

'Ah~ ' I'm half shouted. 'Yah Unnie! What are you doing here? ' I asked her while put away the box.

'I'm bored. '' She dived into my bed. ''Yah! Wanna go shoping today? Kajja!! '' She asked.

''Yeay!! Ok let me change first! '' I opened my wardrobe.

''Palli. I'll wait for you outside. '' she went out from my room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day , I sat at the table to do my homework that I haven’t finished it yet. I saw Jin was at his locker. Ah~ I covered my face. Should I watch it? Ok.. I just have to act that I'm not knowing anything. I tried to focus on my homework but my mind filled with him.

I secretly stared at him. OH MY GOD!! The note!! He’s reading it! Then he smiled and he looked at me. Asdfghjkl !! I just acted normal and focus on my homework  thinking about him.

‘’Why the hell is he looking at me? ‘’

‘’Is he know that I'm the one that liking him?’’

‘’OMG!! How did he know that .This is my secret of my life. Nobody knows that I like him EXCEPT!! Me... ‘

I lift up my head and Jin was gone. I pouted

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘’Yerin , I think I gave you enough time to complete your homework and why you didn’t finished it? ‘ Oh! I forgot to complete it. Ah~ ottokhae?

‘Well I... ‘’

‘’That’s..’’

‘’My dogs! They ate my homework! ‘’ .That’s all I can say. I look down at my table  while playing with  my pen Jin’s pen.

All the pupils in the class  laughed at me. Ah~ I'm so embarrassed.

‘Everyone quite !! Don’t fool around young lady, If you really don’t want to cooperate with me , you can get out of my class now. ‘ She pointed at the door. I walked outside the class while everyone was watching me.

Ah~ fresh air.  Eh? I'm still with his pen? Hmm.. maybe his pen likes me. Hahah.. . My class is quite near the washroom so obviosly they will saw me ME! I'm quite embarrassed. I took a big sigh Huh~ *sigh* while close my eyes. As soon as I opened my eyes, I saw an angle walked passed me. He took a glance at me and our eyes met.

‘’ I guess you’re the one that took my pen. ‘’ He said and he looked at his pen. He noticed it because there  is a sticker of his name on the pen.

‘’Huh? Oh.. I don’t --- ‘’ He smied and walked away to the washroom .Did he just talked to me? I took out my phone

Monday – 4/11 ( 9.03 a.m. )

‘I guess you’re the one that took my pen.’

 He just talked to me for the first time of my life. Day by day, things will getting more interesting~   ^__^   <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to the cafeteria to get some foods. I sat on a table alone but not in my dream land, I'm sitting with him. We talked and laughed happily.

''Guys.. I'm sitting here. '' 

That voice. That voice crashed my dream land. I turned my head . He.. he.. he's sitting BEHIND me?Really behind me? Oh guys.. don't mistaken. It's impossible he'll sit beside me. But why? Why he sit there? Usually he sit at the other place. Don't know why I suddeny felt nervous. To calm myself, I pluged in my earphone and listen to music. 

I was about to eat my bun and I saw he's walking pass my table. I notice that he dropped his tissue so I quickly took it. I lift up my head in halfway. I saw he stopped walking. Wait a minute. Did he saw what I am doing? Maybe this is a bad idea. I look up and our eyes met again. He gave me 'WTF' face

As soon as I saw he was looking strange at me , I looked away and bite my lower lips. I'm really nervous. I thought he will just walk away without notice me with this stupid idea. I'm really stupid. 

I have no idea what to do . I stood up and gave him back his tissue.

'' I.. I.. didn't ...took it. It's yours. '' I said and I ran away. I sat on the staircase. Whoah~ today,, Is a nightmare! I mind always think about  his 'WTF' face that he gave me just now. AISH! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I decided to gave him a candy. He likes pink and how cute is that. 

   

Since no one is at the lockers, I decided to put it in his locker.. Now where is his locker. Oh there! I ran to his locker then I ran back. Why ? Because Jin is at there!  I ran and I accidentally broke the candy into half. T.T .

' Hey wait! ' He walked and squat down in front of me and I went  'Huh?!'

'I bet this is for me huh? Ah~ it's broken.. ' He took the candy and pouted.

'Uhm.. yeah .' I looked away because if I see his face, I'll melt. He opened the candy's plastic and gave me half of the candy.

'Here! ' He said. I took it . We stood up . I smiled at him and tried to walk away but he grabbed my wrist.

'Don't run away. ' Did he just? asdfghjkl ! Right wrist,, I LOVE YOU~

'Stop smiling will you? Hey.. can I ask you something? ' He looked at me.

' Sure! '  I nodded.

' Why did you took my stuffs? ' He said . I looked at him.

'Oh .. about that? Hmm.. I just *sigh* I don't know. ' I pouted.

' Stop with the pouting. I hate to see you look cute~ ' I blushed 'Nah~ just kidding..' He said.

'Can you pleae stop taking my stuffs. ' He said seriosly and I shocked.

'Nae?! ' I'm really confused. Did he really mean it?

'Come on.. You want me or those.. ' He pointed at his locker with full of my treasures his stuffs .

'Uhm.. May I have this? ' I pointed at him and chuckled.

'Hahah..  Answer my question. When is my birthday? ' He asked. Ah~ it's too easy..

' Ah~ that's easy,, it's on 4 December. ' He nods ' My favourite colour? '

'It's quite funny..' You blushed ' You like PINK.' he nods again.

'STALKER! hm.. I should give you a harder question.Hmm.. Who is my lover? ' He asked.

' Huh? Lover ? I .. I don't know that you had a lover. ' I said. Acutually I'm quite sad. Maybe he asked me this because he don't want me to liking him anymore.

' You can't answer this question? Yeah it's hard. But I can give you a hint? ' He smiled.

'What hint? ' I asked. 

O.O I'm really shock when he suddenly  peck  my lips. He kissed me? Am I dreaming? How ? We didn't even talk much and this is our first conversation. I still don't get it. 5 seconds pass and I broke the kiss. I covered my mouth with my hands.

' Get it now? ' He smirked . He grabbed my hands ' Hahah You even want to keep my saliva? ' He laughed.

'That's not it! ' My face turned red. Then we begin to silent.

' So.. Uhm... I.. ' I broke the silent. I'm actually wanna ask is he serious about this but the way he stared at me.. Urgh! You better don't look at me like that if you wanna know what am I going to say.

'Just say it.' He said.

Who am I to you? ' I asked.

' TSK!! You still don't get it? ' He stole a kiss on my cheek . 'You're my girlfriend.' He whispered. ' And stalker! ' He said that loud.

' What stalker? ' I pouted and he pinched my cheek. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrived home. Today I'm really happy!! I have a boyfriend!! I don't know that's it's easy to have a boyfriend. I opened the door. 'I'M HOME!!' I shouted. Home? That just not right. 'Sorry! I'm in Heaven! ' I shouted. 

~ Yeah.. I'm in hell. ' I heard Eunji unnie shouted from her room.

I threw my bag on my bed. I jumped into my bed and rested. Ah~ Today I'm the happiest girl in the world. I turned my head at the other side. Eh? What is this? Someone put a note on my bag.

      - ^^Jin's girlfriend buing buing :) 

Did he just... Ah!~ His cuteness killing me. So.. I fipped the note.This is the first unstolen thing that I received from him. I'm gonna put it in my Pink treasure box! ^_^ 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was it?

 Hope you like it!

Vote | Subscribe | Comment  <3

       ~PLEASE ^ _^