1. Time Lapse

Only One II [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohee:

It's been two years now. In my wedding, no press was allowed, so everybody was curious about my husband. The wedding was very private and only friends and close family was allowed in. It was beautiful and I couldn't have asked for more. He didn't want to be involved in my matters so he requested me to keep his identity a secret, which I did. I didn't want him to be troubled. So much has happened within these two years. I got what I wanted and so much more. I am happy now. I moved on with my husband's help and he showed me that love can always be found again.

Even though I moved on but I still love him and will always do so.

I had shifted to New York to stay with my husband and took a hiatus for these three years. Now it was time to return home. I don't know how will it turn out. I wonder how everybody is doing? We kept in touch through Skype but it wasn't enough. They were all very happy about my return, even I was too. I am returning home at last.

But I'm not alone now, I've got him with me. They all are looking forward to meeting him, and he is eager to meet them. He wants to see how is it there. I wonder if I'll see him there.

"Last announcement, for boarding of flight Air Korea S056. Please move through Gate 3. Thank you." The announcement was made.

I turned towards my companion and said, "Khaja!"

I gave my hand to him and he took it. We made our way to gate three, sat through the sixteen hours flight, mostly sleeping and playing games. When we reached Korea we were exhausted and just wanted to lay down anywhere.

 

Myungsoo:

It's been two years now. I've been busy with Infinite p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter