War-It's On Now~

I'm An Assassin! I Don't Want To Babysit A Stupid Idol!

Shi Yeon's POV

 

After another delicious dinner made by Leader and Yoojin, we all shuffled into the living room. Everyone groaned in content at all of the food eaten. Leeteuk, Hangeng, Minhee, Yoojin, Donghae, Siwon, and Sungmin plopped onto the couch while the rest seemed fit to collapse on the floor, including me. Jae Ah was still down there, watching over Taemin, but we brought them some food a little while ago. 

No one was sure about what to do next, until the maknae eyed our gaming system. Minhee and I shared a look before she asked, "You want to play?" She had a smug look on her face.

"Can I?!" he exclaimed, barely able to contain his excitement.

She laughed a musical giggle and nodded. "Go ahead, but do mind if Shi Yeon and I join you?"

He tilted his head in slight confusion. "You two play starcraft?"

I grinned. It was true; Minhee and I were video game maniacs. We've played just about every kind of video game made, which is funny since we've hardly had the time before to play due to our busy jobs. Minhee's specialized with rpg while I enjoy cooking games. Ironic, isn't  it?

We both have played starcraft before, but as I said, it's been a long while and it is a wonder whether or not we still have great skill in this game. Oh well, I have a feeling this'll be fun nevertheless. 

"Of course," she replied. "What, are you scared?" she teased.

He flushed. "No! But that isn't fair-the two of you ganging up against me!" he argued.

I laughed. "Very well. Choose someone from your group to help you out."

"Ah... I think I'll pick Henry," he declared.

I think, at that moment, I blushed. Just barely, but it was enough for Yoojin to give a knowing look that made me blush even more. 

"Something the matter?" Henry taunted.

I gritted my teeth and snatched a controller from his outstretched hand. "Let your playing do the talking."

And so, our war raged on. 

 

"Agh! What are you doing Henry?! You're shooting at me!!!" Kyuhyun cried out.

"Sorry! I thought I was shooting at Minhee!" the latter cried out in apology. 

"The green one is her!" he yelled back.

"Oh."

Minhee cackled in delight as her ship finished off Henry's. "YEAH! WHO JUST GOT POWNED?! MWUAHAHAHAHA!" I think I forgot to mention how competitive Leader was when it came to things like this. She could get pretty carried away. 

Everyone else not playing became pretty interested in our little game. 

"AISH!" I cursed as while I was distracted with Minhee, Kyuhyun took the opportunity to destroy my ship. 

I sighed angrily, but it is what it is. I took a seat next to Henry and put my head on his shoulder. He didn't seem to mind and he even leaned his head on mine! I sighed dreamily.

Leader, on the other hand, seemed to get it going on.

"DIE DIE DIE!" she shouted at the screen, her fingers jamming at the buttons. 

Kyuhyun was nimbly dodging her fires with a certain ease that seemed to really piss her off. 

"Can't even land one hit on me? Pathetic." He laughed.

Minhee snarled. "Just you wait. I'll get you," she hissed.

"Hm... Most likely not." And with that, her ship was destroyed. 

She gasped, audible only because the room became silent. Her hands slowly clenched so that her nails dug into the palm of her hand. Abruptly, Yoojin stood up and walked to her room, avoiding the upcoming battle.

Oh no... Whenever Leader loses, she can really... get upset. Mabe Henry and I can get away-.

"ING !!!" she yelled, crossing her arms together and scowling. "UGH! HOW COULD I LOSE?!?!?! WHAT THE HELL?!"

I sighed.

Too late...

She sat back on the couch and glared at Kyuhyun.

 "Aw, don't be a poor sport," he said, but there was not mistaking the smugness in his voice.

Her glare became even more vicious and even Kibum flinched. I was used to it, so it wasn't even scary anymore. It was a wonder how Kyuhyun could still stand and look at her straight in the eye. 

"Shut the up," she snapped. "I don't need your consoling."

"Oh don't be mad. I just beat you at one game," he said, walking closer to her.

Somehow, I don't know if it was intentional or not, but Heechul, who was sitting on the floor, tripped Kyuhyun into falling on top of Leader. I gasped. Leader was kissing with Kyuhyun! Aw, I'm so jealous. 

She immediately shoved him off and vigorously rubbed . "WHAT THE ?!" The funny thing was, she looked mad, but she was still blushing as well making her look very cute.

"I-I, uh...u-um..." Kyuhyun stuttered, blushing scarlet as well. "I'm sorry!"

"Sorry?! Sorry's not going to help you! I'm going to ing kick your !" she growled. 

Kyuhyun started running away. "But I tripped!" he wailed.

"Your is mine!" she shrieked, running after him.

I turned to Heechul.

"You're evil."

He smirked.

"I know."


Sorry for not updating.... >.< I hope you liked this chapter.