Trust you

We're getting married. damn
Baekhyun sit beside kai and I just stand alone while leaning on the door. "Hyorin! Come join us" lay said. I nodded and then I saw baekhyun rolled his eyes. I sit beside luhan and we talk each other until we all ended up with share many jokes. 
 
 
"Okay guys its already late. I should go!" Baekhyun said. "Eh? Where'd you go? You stay here right?" Lay asked to him. "Yes of course. I should drive the young lady first" baekhyun said. We walk to outside and then I get into his car. We are a little bit awkward. I feel like I'm a stranger for him.
 
"Baekhyun-ssi" I called. "Hmm?" He answered. "You seems like so hated me" I said while looking at down. "I'm not" he said. Suddenly he grab my hand tightly and our fingers are interlock. "Don't act like you care if you're not. Just stop the car here. I can wait for a bus" I said while forcing my hand to go. He stopped the car and then when I was about to open the door. He hug me. "I just won't you to feel bad. I think you're in love with kai. Not me who are our mothers forcing to married" he whispered. "I just-" I cutted by his lips. Yes. He kiss me. Now. His lips so sweet eh. "Please trust me" he whispered. I nodded. The car moving again. 
 
 
"Want you to sleepover in my house? Maybe?" I asked. "I should go with exo. I'll come over your house tomorrow morning at 6am. We'll take breakfast. Okay? I'm sorry. Good night darl" he said while give me a kiss good night on my forehead. "Okay. Goodnight!" I walk to my house and then I go to my bedroom. I go to my puppies house and then I saw my puppies sleeping there. I chuckled alone. I lying on my bed and then I fall a sleep with my high heels on. 
 
 
5:30am
 
"Hyorin-ah..." Someone called me softly hmmm.. A guy? I open my eyes little by little and saw my future husband in front of me. "Goodmorning" I greet him. "Morning sleepy head" he greet me back while laughing. "Don't look at me. My bare face is so boring" I said while covering my face. "No. You're still pretty" he said and give me a peck on my lips. "I'll take a bath" I said and then I go to the bathroom. 
 
 
"Lets go" I said while holding onto his arm. Whoa I like his arm hehehe. "Get in" he said while opening the door for me. I get into his car and sit comfortably. "What are your favorite food?" He asked. "Lasagna" I answered. "Okay" he said and then he drive to pizza hut. 
 
"One lasagna and one fettuccini" baekhyun ordered. "I want blue ocean" I added. "We have a same taste" baekhyun said while chuckling. "Two blue ocean" he ordered again. "Okay. Wait for the foods and thankyou" the waiter said and then she walk to the kitchen. 
 
"Lets take a picture together!!" I said excitedly. "I won't" he said while covering his face. "Eyy. C'mon" I said while pouting in front of him. "Okay! You're more cute" he said. I grab my iphone from my pocket and then I take a picture of him. So many. 
 
"This one cute" baekhyun said while pointing the one that I'm kiss his cheek and he close his eyes. "I'm so cute hihi" I said. "Please send me all of the photos" he said. "I'll.... Not send you" I said. "Why you're so cruel" he said. "I'm not" I said.