Finally, Chae

Back to Loving Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Well, it’s quite obvious actually, back in the hospital. I was wondering how long he would take to confess.” Kris chuckled. Chaerin’s face started to become really red.

 

“Well...to be honest, he still hasn’t.” Chaerin admitted nonchalantly after a short pause. Don’t know why but she felt comfortable talking to him. Maybe the doctor in him makes him a good listener or at least that’s what she thought.

 

“Really? That’s unbelievable.” Kris exaggerated his voice earning a laugh from Chaerin. He really knows how to start a conversation without making it awkward at all. Soon after, they both shared various kind of stories which made them laugh a lot while waiting for Bom and Nana.

 

At the same time, a pair of eyes was staring sharply at the couple from the other side of the glass window.

 

*****

 

Jiyong gritted his teeth while his hands were automatically being pulled into fists. After staring at the pair for a little while, his feet unconsciously dragged him to them. Without him realising, he already reached their table.

 

“Hi Chae.” Jiyong greeted nonchalantly without a smile, holding the anger in his chest. Chaerin and Kris who were busy chatting with each other looked up to the owner of the voice. Chaerin’s face changed a bit.

 

“Ji. What are you doing here?” Chaerin asked, trying her best to act normal though her heart started to beat irregularly.

 

“Just hanging out. Alone. How’s your date so far?” Jiyong asked sarcastically. If it’s good, then I might as well do something to make it an unforgettable date you ever had. Jiyong’s mind spoke in rage.

 

“Wh..what? What are you talking about?” Chaerin asked looking confused. Kris who had been watching Jiyong since the beginning smiled subtly.

 

“Hey Ji. Why don’t you join us then?” Kris showed a hand gesture inviting Jiyong to have a seat. It amused him as to see how Jiyong was trying his best to maintain his composure.

 

“Nah. I’ve got something much better to do. Nice meeting you here today anyway.” Jiyong replied mockingly before nodding a little at Kris. He then glanced at Chaerin to make a brief eye contact on purpose to show his dissatisfaction before leaving the two of them behind. Chaerin creased her forehead as she watched Jiyong left.

 

“What’s with him?” Chaerin asked lowly but able to pass through Kris’s ears.

 

“You might want to follow him and find it out yourself.” Showing a teasing yet meaningful smile, Kris added confusion to Chaerin’s mind. “I’ll tell Bom later when they come back.” He continued after seeing Chaerin a little bit hesitate. After a few series of contemplating, she decided to go after Jiyong.

 

“I may take a while. Please make sure you DO tell Bommie unni every bits and pieces of what happened, okay?” Chaerin warned him jokingly though she quite meant it. Chaerin knows however, that she will still need to explain more details to Bom about this. But there’s nothing wrong in preparing in advance, right?

 

Chaerin nodded a little to Kris as a sign that she’ll be going before i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter