Start Over...trying

ℍis ELECTRO ℍeart

The sun hit her yellow skirt, and her yellow jacket. The simple blue and white striped shirt and white slip on converse which were highly apporaite for the outfit. It made her look fancy, beautiful, and someone you don't want to mess with. Her flawless tanish pale skin and pink lips with eyeliner that made it look like she popped out of an magazine full of top notch models.

She walked down the street everyone making way while she entered a store. She looked at the cafefully placed gadgets. Cute and innocent. Filled with color colours: pink, yellow, blue, green, purple, white, and red. No black this store had no black. 

The lady looked around for a bit and grabbed some clothes that she seemed fit. 

"This is fine right?" she whispered in her mind. One of the objects was an vintage dairy one that was torn but looked so cool and pretty. She payed 2000 won and walked out. 

She sat at an nearby coffee shop while her french vanilla latte sat infront of her. She wrote in her new dairy: 

Today is my birthday. 22nd finally, im 22 and still free. Lyndsey has been existing to take me out tonight. I really dont feel for it. But looking at her face while she screamed: "Mikah's first and ever nightclub party! It was relaxing and embassing. I mean...i'm 22 and never went. 

Summer is such an busy season. I just can't wait for winter already.

She finished writing and left a tip on the table grabbing her latte and walked off. She ended up infront of her house and walked in through the front door. And threw her stuff on the couch and walked while slippin' on her latte.

Mikah suddenly felt werid. In front of her stood an box that said: Haven for the Soul

She laughed, "I don't remember ordering this. " She poked it and it fell with an crash and a plop. She screamed her latte almost landing on the floor. 

(Im changing to first person since I FAILED at third)

I calmly knelt down and opened the weridly made package. It opened and frost smoke flowed out. "Holy sh*t!" I yelled looking inside was an deady body. "OMG What do I do!" I looked closly at it. THe body was male, , and cold. But I glanced at the face familar, and like a raccoon. 

"Why does it look like..." I began to tremble. My hands shaking, my heart pounding and my eyes fighting back tears. I couldn't keep still. My hand reach up to my mouth and covered it, feelings were being rushed in and out ofme. 

"This is a joke right?" I asked as I began to shudder. "This is some sick joke...it has to be." I leaped forward grabbing the note that stuck out of the slot next to the mans body. I gulped and read it aloud. "Thank you agreeing to become a beta tester for Haven for the Soul! If you want to--" I trailed on. I threw the card and started to cry my hands cupping the mans face.

"Joon Young! Joon Young!" I wept placing my forehead on his. It was cold, it felt like his real skin. His lips were full and plump. My tears dropped to his face as it made trails. I couldn't help myself as I slammed my lips against his.

Suddenly his eyes shot open as he sat up and kiss me back. I broke the kiss and jumped to the other side of the room. "J-joon Young?" I asked as I calmly stepped closer. You smiled and got up revealing his body. 

"is that my name?" He asked, deep romantic rocker voice. The same voice I remembered. 

"what do you mean!" I stopped and looked at the card again. Haven for the Soul. 

"Am I not want you wanted? If so you can contact the company for an refund or exchange." He said while smiling. 

"Your...your not alive?" I asked , my hands trembling.

"if you want me to be I am, I am an android."

I laughed and began to feel woozy, "no.." I couldn't keep my focus and blackouted.