Finale

Going crazy because of YOU!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's the first day of school. The guy named Kai can't avoid the nervousness in this day because of the new school, new people, new places and new atmosphere that he'll encounter "Another adjustment." Kai sighed in frustration, walking his way to the school he'll go in. Kai saw many students in front of the school gates "*looked at his watch* Oh? Why they still didn't let the others get inside?" Kai asked himself while scratching the back of his head. Kai thought that maybe he's late because he slowly walk to school but the view that he saw surprises him. Since it's the first day of school, you supposed to avoid being late right? But for Kai, being late is normal. After walking around the school, wondering where's the classroom that he must go in, Kai saw some guys that has the same uniform as him "At last, my classmates.." Kai gladly said to himself then make his way to them. He stood not too close nor too far from them just because he's shy. He's really friendly but it depends on the looks of the person he'll approach 

 

 "I just need to keep my eyes to where they're going.." he wonder his eyes around then something caught his attention. Two guys on his side were talking, same as his uniform and have baby faces "Oh? I think they are accelerated.. Nice" you can say that they're quite close "Maybe they were classmates since then.. *sighed* I wish I had one too" Kai pouted his lip and looked away. "I'm so nervous.. What if the subjects and the teachers are unexpected?" the guy with a chubby cheeks said worriedly "There's no need to worry.. I think this school will be perfect" the other guy with a blond hair and have pretty face like a girl respond "Aish we've been here for almost 1 hour now and- Oh? *points Kai by his lip* Look at him.." the blond haired guy whispered "Yeah what about him?"

 

"Nothing.," then smiled. Kai starts to wonder "What if the class that I'm belong to starts now? Aish! I hate 1st day!" he thought then looked at the two guys beside him once again "Should I ask them?" Kai asked himself and was about to asked them but he didn't continued it. "What if" questions start to fill Kai's mind but what can he do, he really need someone to accompany him so he let out all of the strength that he've got and took a deep breath "E-excuse me?" the two guys turned to face Kai "Can I ask where are the class that you'll attend?" he thought that they'll just stare at him with a blank look but thankfully they didn't "Section II-B.. And you?" the guy with a chubby cheeks respond "That's my section too." Kai cheered up that made the blond haired guy smiled too "Well you should come with us since we're classmates." Kai nodded happily then followed the two to search for their classroom. At last, companions, Kai thought. They've found their classroom and entered it. They thought that they're late but luckily they didn't so they took their seat immediately before their teacher comes. Kai's not talking since they got there and the guy with a chubby cheeks noticed that so he tap Kai's shoulder "Hey.. You're so quite. *smiled* Xiumin by the way." then offered his hand "Kai." he replied then grabbed Xiumin's hand and shook it "Hello I'm Luhan. Nice to meet you." he smiled then grabbed Kai's hand and shook it too. Luhan's pretty face and Xiumin's baby like face, all of it amazed Kai.

"Hey can I ask you something?" Luhan shook Kai because he's staring too much "Huh? Oh yeah." Kai snapped back "Are you dancing?" Luhan asked that makes Kai feel the excitement "Oh my glob yes! Why?"

 

"I knew it! The first time that I saw you at the school gates, I knew you were a Dancer." Luhan responded with a smile "So you are a Dancer too?" Luhan nodded happily "Wow nice!" Kai grabbed Luhan's wrist and shook it excitedly. Xiumin who's in between of them rolled his eyes at the sight that he's seeing right now "Are you two friends back then?" Kai suddenly asked that made Xiumin faced him "Ah no. I mean we've become friends just now, at the school gates earlier." Xiumin faced Luhan then smiled "Oh really? I thought that you were like friends since grade schoolers or so." Kai said in disbelief that made the two chuckled "I'm just like that. Friendly." Xiumin then put his arm around Luhan "Ahehe right." Luhan said awkwardly. A Few moments later, the teacher finally came in and introduced himself.


After his introduction, he requested everyone to take the time and talk with each other since it's the first day of the class. "At last, there's no class today. I'm not in the mood to have class right now." Kai mumbled and let out a big relief sigh "Come on let's talk to them." Luhan offered to Xiumin and Kai. Xiumin agreed but Kai didn't "B-but I'm too shy." Kai said nervously. He's not like this. He's very friendly and sociable, how could this be happening? "Oh come on. It would be fun." Luhan then grabbed Kai's wrist and pulled him but Kai resisted "It's okay. I'm fine." Kai smiled with still Luhan's hand on his "Don't force him. Maybe he's really shy." Xiumin noticed that Luhan's still holding Kai's wrist so he immediately removed it by pulling Luhan away. Kai just shrugged it off.

 

A tap on Kai's shoulder startled him "Hi.. I'm Wu Yifan. But you can call me Kris" Kai turned to face the guy who greeted him. Kai smiled "I'm Kai.." then Kris sat beside Kai "Don't mind if I ask, Are you a foreigner?" Kris suddenly asked Kai that made him laugh a bit "No.." then Kai laughed again. Kris scratched the back of his head cause of embarrassment "Oh I'm sorry.. I thought that you're a foreigner, silly me.. *hit his head* Your looks fooled me!" Kris joked that made Kai laugh again "That guy looks a foreigner to me.." Kai pointed the guy with a blue or more like bubblegum colored hair that makes him look unique

                              

 

Kris smiled "That guy? No he's not a foreigner.. He's Tao, Huang Zi Tao.." Kai looked at Kris with a questionable look "You know him? Are you friends? Can you introduce him to me? I really like his hair.. It looks cool" Kris shook his head "No, I just met him at the school gates.. And you? You have two guys over there. *points at Luhan and Xiumin with his lip* Are they your relatives?" Kai shook his head too "I just met them at the school gates too."

 

 "Oh really?! I thought that you were relatives.. *sighed* You fooled me again" Kris joked again that made Kai laugh. Kai introduced Kris to Luhan and Xiumin. Kris introduced them to Tao too and they've became friends in just a short period of time because they've all found out that all of them are dancers. "Let's create a group!" Luhan said excitedly and all of them nodded "That's a great idea! We can- Hey stop looking at me like that" Tao noticed that Kai's still staring at his hair "But your hair looks cool!" Kai compliment Tao's bubble gum colored hair "Thanks but stop kidding around!" then rolled his eyes. Kai pouted his lip "But I'm not kidding" all of them laughed on how cute they are except Xiumin who's quite around them "Let's stop this and eat something" Kris offered then they all go out and eat at the restaurant nearby their school

What a small world, Kai thought. At first, Kai thinks that being a high school student will be boring. Like what he said, new people and new adjustment. When Kai's in his Grade school, his classmates always laughs at him because dancing is a weird thing for them. So it was new for Kai that he met someone like him, a dancers that can understand him well "What a relief to have classmates like them." Kai took a deep breath while lying on his bed. And a few minutes later, he fell asleep and can't wait to wake up for tomorrow.

 

 

.

 


Weeks have past since Kai sensing weird feelings whenever Xiumin's around. At first, he didn't mind it but then he felt more uncomfortable as time goes by.

 


At the train:


Kai finally arrived at the train station and have a sit on his favorite spot near the window. The train is always empty on mornings so Kai always wants to go at his school by train early in the morning. He suddenly startled when his phone vibrates "*checks his phone* Oh it's Xiumin."



To: Kim Jongin(Kai)
From: Kim Minseok(Xiumin)

Hey Kai! You're at the train too? Look here..



"Huh? He's here too?" then Kai turned to the opposite directions and saw Xiumin at the left side of the train, waving at him. Kai just waved at him too then they get off of the train and walk together towards their school. "You never told me that you're taking the train too." "Do I have too?" Xiumin asked jokingly "It's not like that.. I just, you know since we have the same way to school, we should go to school together sometimes.." Kai said excitedly "You know what happen to Luhan?" Xiumin suddenly asked that makes Kai feel strange again. "Huh? About Luhan?" Kai thinks deeply, what about Luhan? "Ah! About his text yesterday am I right?" Kai guessed and Xiumin nodded "You know, I feel worried about him since he texted us that he has a fever. *sighed* My poor Luhan is sick.. *turned to face Kai* Do you know that I can't sleep properly because I'm so worried about him" Xiumin said with a sad tone. You can really tell that he's really worried about Luhan. My Luhan?! Is that what Kai just heard from Xiumin? Kai didn't respond from that and just remained silent "*So that texts from Xiumin last night is for........... Luhan?!*" Kai said to his mind in disbelief.

 

Because Kai is busy talking to himself, he didn't even notice an upcoming car is heading to his direction "YAH KAI!!" Xiumin yelled then run towards Kai "AAAAHH!!" Kai yelled then closed his eyes. Luckily, Xiumin pulled him to save his life "Are you okay?" Xiumin asked worriedly. Kai slowly opened his eyes and felt Xiumin's arms around his waist "Y-Yes I'm okay.." Kai immediately moves away "T-Thanks.." he thanked Xiumin awkwardly then looked away "What are you thinking?! Do you think if that car bumps you-" Kai interrupt Xiumin "It's okay now. Thank you again and I'm sorry for not being alert" Kai walk first to the school gates "Aish that boy what is he thinking?!" Xiumin just shrugged it off

 


At the classroom:

 


"Hi Kai!!" Luhan greeted Kai with a friendly hug "Hi Luhan." Kai hugged back quickly then released the hug "LUHAN!!" Xiumin yelled worriedly then suddenly hug Luhan tight "How are you? Are you okay now?" Luhan smiled then tap Xiumin's back "I'm alright now stop worrying" but Xiumin didn't release Luhan "I'll kill you the next time you'll let yourself have a fever you got that?!" Xiumin warned but for Luhan, it's only just a joke so he just nodded "Oh my glob! Xiumin's taking advantage of Luhan *by hugging him passionately*" Kris joked and whispered the "hugging him passionately" sentence to Tao and Kai "Yah you ert!" Tao hit Kris' head that made him yelled in pain "Aww! I'm just joking!" then rubbed the spot where Tao hit him. Kai just smiled but deep inside, he start to feel worried on something. After what Kris just said, Xiumin released Luhan right away "Aish! W-What ever" Xiumin just sat at his chair with a nervous look on his face and Luhan just shrugged then faced Kai "Hey Kai! You want to see the moves that I learned just now?"

 

"Sure! I want to see! I want to see! What's the song?" Kai stand on his seat then jumps excitedly "It's the song No More Dream by BTS.. Do you heard it before? *Kai nods* The song and the dance is very addicting so yeah here it goes" Luhan turned the music on and started to dance. All of their classmates bring their attention to Luhan who's dancing in front of the class. Kai was amazed and clap his hands in excitement. Luhan is now on the part of the dance where you'll lift your shirt, revealing his y abs

                    

 

"Teach me that! Teach m-" Kai suddenly stopped when he saw Xiumin, staring at Luhan with a stare that gives you goosebumps and Kai felt that, so he just looked away and sat on his chair. After Luhan's sample dance, a lot of compliment from their classmates were given to him "So how was it?" Luhan asked Kai who's not in his self right now "*Stop it mind! Don't even think about that okay?!*" Kai said to himself while biting his lower lip. Kai snaps back when their teacher finally arrived "Okay class settle down" their teacher commanded then started the lecture. Kai can't focus on the lecture because a lot of things keeps on bothering his mind about Xiumin's actions these past few days


Lunch break:



"Hey guys, I'm hungry. Want to grab something to eat?" Tao offered them while rubbing his tummy "No thanks, I'm full.." Luhan said that made Tao feel sad so he turned to face Xiumin and Kai, hoping that they'll come with him but they shook their heads, gesturing that they don't want too "Eeeeeee!! Come on let's eat!" Tao insisted like a cute kid "Aish! What a baby.. Come on I'll come with you." Kris stood in his seat then grabbed Tao's wrist "Yah I'm not a baby! Just my looks." Luhan and Kris laughed "Stop your non sense and let's go" Kris then dragged Tao out of the classroom.

 

The awkward silence from the three of them made Luhan uncomfortable. He's not used it so he plans to break it "I can't imagine how fast we learned our dance moves just like that.. Our skills fits together right?" Kai smiled then nods happily "I know right! That's why I'm so happy that I met you guys." Kai started to feel better now and all thanks to Luhan who breaks the silence between them. Kai and Luhan keeps on talking with each other and that makes Xiumin a bit annoyed who's in between of the two so he butted in "You know, me and Luhan should be the one who's close here because I'm the one who knew Luhan first." Luhan and Kai suddenly looked at Xiumin with a questionable look "What?" Luhan was a bit shock

 

"Ahaha! I'm just joking!" Xiumin said jokingly but Kai felt that what Xiumin said were all true to him "*Jokes are half meant..*" Kai said to his mind then smiled at Xiumin. Xiumin took a deep breath then rested his head on the desk of his chair "*This is now my chance*" Kai carefully stood in his seat then walk towards the door. He gestured at Luhan to follow him at the bathroom. Kai goes to the bathroom first and thinks deeply "Just keep calm.. You'll just informed this to him because you don't want anything bad happen to him" Luhan finally arrived "Why?" Luhan asked. Kai took a deep breath before starting to speak "I'm starting to feel worried about Xiumin's actions towards you.." Luhan tilted his head "Wait I don't understand. How come?" Kai's hesitating to tell Luhan because he knows that it is bad to judge someone. But even if he don't mind it, the evidence is always coming out and it's getting worst so Kai decided to tell what he feels

 

"I think Xiumin likes you" he said that made Luhan confused "Wait I can't- I mean I don't understand" "Don't pretend that you don't know Luhan! I know that you're feeling it too. How Xiumin treats you, it's very different on how Xiumin treat us" Luhan can't say anything because what Kai just said were all true. Even though Luhan feels that there's something wrong about Xiumin's behavior, he pretend that he doesn't know anything because he's scared to hurt Xiumin's feelings "Did you know what Xiumin said to me earlier, when we're walking together towards school. He can't sleep last night because he's so worried about you.. I even saw his wallpaper on his Cellphone." "I saw it too, it's my picture.." Luhan said while looking down

"You see. And he even staring at you when you're dancing at the classroom a while ago, like he's gonna you" Luhan suddenly widen his eyes cause of shock "What?!" He yelled in disbelief "I'm sorry for telling you all of this okay? I'm not saying this because I hate him or what so ever. I just feel scared that something bad might happen to you.. I know that you love all of us and you don't want to feel awkward with one of us so-" Luhan hushed Kai "It's okay Kai.. Thank you for telling what's on your mind. I promise to take care of myself" Luhan smiled to Kai "Okay then. Pretend that what I've said here was nothing. Let's go back to our classroom now." then dragged Luhan to their classroom



At the classroom:



"Where have you been?" Kris asked the two "We just go to the bathroom.." Kai informed "Why?" Xiumin got curious "Of course we have the rights to pee" Luhan joked that made Xiumin laugh a bit "Let's have a video of ourselves.. *get his phone* Here.." Xiumin handed his phone to Kai "Sure.. I'll be the host then" Xiumin goes to Tao and Kris who's currently practicing in front of the mirror, at the back of their classroom "Hey guys.. Join our video"

 

 "Maybe later.." said Kris who's focusing on his moves, Xiumin pouted his lip then turned to face Tao "Hey Tao, Let's go.." Xiumin noticed that Tao didn't pay attention so he tap the lower part of Tao's stomach that made him stop dancing and face Xiumin with a surprise look "I said let's go.." then Xiumin leave and goes back to Kai and Luhan. Tao feels irritated of what Xiumin did to him so he stops dancing and just sat at his chair "Okay let's start.." Kai then started the video


START OF THE RECORDING



"Hi guys.. My name is Kim Jong In. But you can call me Kai, the MC for today's video.." Kai heightens the phone by his hand for a high angle shot "Let's interview the owner of this phone *turns the camera to Xiumin* Dyaran! Say Hi to the viewers Xiumin" Xiumin waved happily "Say something cute.." Xiumin thinks then came closer to the camera "They said that I look like a cute hamster, do I?" Xiumin asked with a cute voice "Omo! Kyeopta! *pinched Xiumin's cheeks* Maybe? Ahaha! Do the Gwiyomi then." Xiumin prepared himself before doing it

 

                            

 

"Oh my glob! Viewers, you've just witness the hamster do the Gwiyomi player Woooooo!" Kai cheered and Xiumin laughs. After a few seconds, Luhan joins in "Hey Kai, take us a picture.." Luhan goes at Xiumin's back then wrapped his arms around Xiumin's waist "Sorry Luhan but we're in a middle of something here.." Kai joked and wondered why Luhan and Tao were looking at each other like they're into something. Luhan keeps on saying the same word, to take him and Xiumin a picture. Somethings really wrong, Kai thought then suddenly widen his eyes when he saw Luhan's hand is now on Xiumin's cr*tch "*What is he doing?!*" said Kai to his mind in disbelief. That surprises Kai but he was more surprise when Xiumin didn't react on what Luhan did. Kai quickly turned the camera on him "Okay let's end our video clip.. Bye viewers see you next time.."

 


END OF THE RECORDING

 

Luhan released Xiumin as soon as Kai ended the video. Then Luhan looked at Tao once again with a smirk that confuses Kai. "I want to see! I want to see!" Xiumin snatched his phone to Kai and was about to watch the clip but Kai stopped him "J-Just watch it at home okay? It needs to be a surprise.." Kai feels nervous because what Luhan did is recorded at the clip "Aish Okay fine.." Xiumin gave up then keep his phone in his pocket. The class is finally ended so they all fix their things and ready to go home "Hey Kai! Let's go home together.." Tao offered to Kai who nodded at him "Bye guys see you tomorrow for our practice!" Luhan yelled happily at them then take his leave "Hey Luhan wait up!" Xiumin catches up to Luhan then put his arm around Luhan's shoulder that made Kai sighed "Let's go!" Tao said excitedly then dragged Kris and Kai out of the room


"Kris, stop staring at your reflection and focus on the road" Tao tries to snatch the mirror from Kris but he failed "I just want to see my gorgeous face. *touches his eyebrow* Oh so handsome!" Kris complimented himself that made Tao rolled his eyes "Stop dreaming you hyper guy!" then hit Kris' head "Yah you just envied my handsomeness." Kris winked at Tao "In your face twerp!" Kai suddenly laughs and so Kris too. Teasing Tao happily made Kris' day complete "So I will see you guys tomorrow then. Bye!" Kris tapped Kai's shoulders then pinched Tao's cheeks really hard before taking his leave "Aww! Aish that guy!" Tao complained while rubbing his cheeks "He just loves you.." Tao suddenly turned to Kai with a what-did-you-just-say look "*laughs* As a friend silly what was you thinking.." Tao let out a relief sigh before they headed to the train station a few steps away.

 

What Luhan did to Xiumin keeps on bothering Kai's mind and he really wanted to ask Tao about it but he can't just because. "Hey Kai. Do you want to ask me something?" that question from Tao startled Kai. How did he know that I want to ask him something? Is he reading my mind? Kai thought then looked at Tao with a nervous look on his face "Earlier at the classroom, when we're having a video clip, I was shocked when Luhan did something to Xiumin.." Tao smiled because he knew something about that "Oh about that? Let me tell you why Luhan did that.."

 


FLASHBACK:



Luhan is so hyper whenever someone is videoing him so he starts to jump like a kid and offered Kris to join in but he's too busy dancing in front of the mirror so Luhan just ask where did Tao go. Luhan just saw Tao there, dancing together with Kris so he wonders why Tao's not there now "Oh I think he went to his chair to have a rest. You know because of his thin body, he gets tired easily." Kris joked then focused to his moves again. Luhan laughs as he hit Kris' shoulder lightly then walk towards Tao's chair and saw Tao sitting there like he's in a bad mood

 

 "Tao are you okay?" Luhan asked then sat beside Tao "No I'm not.." Tao said lazily "Oh what's wrong?" said Luhan who's worried about Tao "Xiumin wants us to join the video taking but Kris and I were practicing our moves.. And he just suddenly tapped my........... Aish! I just don't want anybody to touch me like that even if they're just joking around!" Tao then glared at Xiumin "Don't worry I'll make him pay for what he did to you.. Watch and learn." Luhan stood in his seat then walk towards Xiumin to do his mission


END OF FLASHBACK



"Ahh so that's why Luhan's keep on looking at you like you two have an evil plan or like into something.." Tao nods "But we're so shock when Xiumin didn't react on what Luhan did to him.." Tao scratched the back of his head "I know right! I'm shock too you know. It's like Xiumin wanted that touch too." Kai wiggled his eyebrows to Tao "Aish stop that! I'm too young to hear those words!" Tao then covered his ears with his hands that makes him look cute "Ahahaha! Kris is telling the truth that you're still a baby!" Kai joked then Tao glared at him "Yah! I said I'm not a baby anymore, just my looks" then they laughed together

 

-

 



Kai is the first one to came at their meeting place "*get his phone from his pocket* Where are they?" Kai asked himself while looking at the opposite direction "They're late again.." he sighed and was about to text them when Luhan suddenly called his name "*turned around to face him* I thought you're late again.." Luhan chuckled "Tao's hungry again so we buy something for him to eat.." Kris looked at Tao with a mocking look on his face "Yah! Of course humans can feel hunger too you know.." Tao pouted his lips then make a bite on his burger "Seriously, every hour you feel hungry and needs to eat.. That's not normal." Kris teased happily "Okay stop that fight and let's go.." thankfully, Luhan stopped them or else Tao will gonna kick Kris' .


They're walking towards their practicing area "Hey Twin!" Luhan called Kai who faced him with a questionable look "Twin? Why twin?" Kai curiously asked Luhan who wrapped his left arm around Kai's waist "Because we're the dancing machines?" Kai laughs then wrapped his right arm on Luhan's shoulder "We're twins because we're the dancing machines? I can't get it." Luhan laughs too "Hey guys where's Xiumin?" that question from Kris makes the two stop walking then turned their heads to Kris and Tao "Oh? But he's here with us a while ago right?" Luhan gets confused then checks the surroundings but there's no Xiumin around "I think he went to our practice area alone again.. You know him, he's like that whenever he's in a bad mood.." said Tao while munching his burger

 

"Our classmates told me that they really hate that attitude of Xiumin's.. One of our classmates informed me too that Xiumin's being like that because he feels that he's not belong to us. What's wrong with that dude? At first he's not like that, why he suddenly change?" Kris asked. The big question for them "Why Xiumin suddenly change?"


Tao wonders "I know! Maybe he's just jealous because Luhan is always with Kai.." Luhan and Kai suddenly looked at each other "What? *confused* So You feel that too?! *they all nodded* Aish! Why didn't you tell me earlier! I thought that I'm the only one who feels that Xiumin likes Luhan.." Kris stomped his foot in annoyance "You two! *points at Kai and Luhan* You two are the cause of Xiumin's jealousy." Luhan just face palmed "Whatever Tao. You guys go and buy some water for us, I'll just go and talk to Xiumin there.." the three nodded and made their way to the convenient store while Luhan made his way to their dance practice room

 


Luhan finally arrived at the practice room and he wonders why the room's so quite "Xiumin?" he called then slowly enters the room and saw Xiumin sitting on the floor with a I'm-not-okay look on his face. Luhan walk towards him then kneeled in front of him "Hey Xiumin are you okay?" Luhan asked worriedly then Xiumin looked at him "My chest's hurts.." he then grabbed his collar then grips it really hard "It's hurting again? What do you want? Water? Wait I'll go get a medicine." Luhan panics then stood in his seat but Xiumin stops him by grabbing his wrist "I don't need any medicine to feel better. *stood in his seat too* I think the medicine that I needed is you." Xiumin grabbed Luhan's shoulders then leaned him on the wall, making Luhan widen his eyes cause of shock. This is what Kai's saying that he worries the most. "W-what are you doing? Please stop." Luhan said with a trembling voice that made Xiumin smirk before leaning to kiss Luhan's lips.

Xiumin forced to moved Luhan's lip on his and Luhan can't do anything to stop him. He wants to push Xiumin away but the kiss made Luhan become weak. Xiumin then slowly placed his hand on Luhan's nape and the other one on his waist, trying to pull Luhan closer to him.
Kai witness all of that. He was so shock that he can't barely move his feet towards them and save Luhan from the hands of Xiumin. "Why he's not doing anything to stop Xiumin. He can push or punch him away but why-" Kai suddenly heared Kris and Tao's getting closer so he quickly run towards them to stop them "Wait guys!" Kai blocked their way, preventing for them to see what Xiumin's doing to Luhan "Is Xiumin okay now? Is Luhan talked to him already?" Kris asked and was about to walk towards the room but Kai quickly blocked him again "I-I think they're gone now. I mean I went there first and saw that the room is empty so maybe- maybe our practice is canceled today." Kai lied nervously that made the two feel that something's wrong "What's going on here?" Tao asked while looking at Kai with a you-look-suspicious look. Kai just shook his head "N-nothing's wrong. You know let's just go and have some fun today okay?" then he dragged Kris and Tao away from there. For sure, if Tao and Kris will see what's going on with the two, they'll get shock and feel awkward around them so Kai just prevent that from happening.


Kai dragged them to the arcades "Why arcades?" Kris asked then Kai smiled at him like a cute kid "I just want to bring back the old days when we're still kids. Don't you miss your old days?" Kai pouted his lips then Tao hugged him "Okay let's go. You know this place is perfect." Kris break the hug that Tao made "Let's just go inside." Tao just smiled.


Kai can't have fun while Tao and Kris is having fun. The scene that he saw earlier at the practice room keeps on popping in his mind and that makes him imagine strange things like after Xiumin kissed Luhan intensely, he suddenly laid Luhan and- "Hey Kai! Stop gripping my shirt!" Kai snapped back when Tao yelled at him who's playing arcades with Kris "Yes I won!!" Kris stood in his seat then dance like an idiot "Aish! Darn it! It's all Kai's fault! If he's not gripping my shirt that distracting me, then this wouldn't happen!" Tao complained while pouting his lips "Ahaha! I'm just born to be a winner!" Kris stick his tongue out before he laughs again, teasing Tao happily "I'm sorry Tao I just- I just don't feel well right now." said Kai while looking down "Oh you look pale. Are you sick?" Kris touched Kai's forehead and he's really hot "Ow you're hot dude! We'll take you home now." Kris said worriedly but Kai shook his head "No guys I'm okay. I'm just like this every time I- *sighed* Never mind." he cut what he wanted to say then walk first, leaving the two wondered why "Yah! You what?" the two chorused then followed Kai.


Kai always feels hot and not good whenever he sees a not-so-good sight and that scene keeps on popping in his mind like what he saw in the practice room earlier. The first time that he encountered this kind of feeling is when he's in his grade school. He saw his classmates, kissing each other intensely and after that, he start to feel weird and had a fever for almost a day just by seeing that. He doesn't know why but he's like that all the time.

 

-

 


The next day at school, Luhan didn't bother to ask Kris, Tao and Kai why they didn't attend the practice yesterday because he's scared too. What if they ask questions and he can't answer it properly. So he's just resting his forehead on his arm and listening quietly to Kris and Tao's conversation "Is Kai okay now?" Kris who's sketching something suddenly asked Tao beside him "Yeah. He said earlier that he needs some sleep so that's why he's sleeping right now." Tao pointed Kai who's sleeping in his chair then Kris let out a relief sigh "That's good. You know I'm still curious about Kai's condition yesterday. There's no reason for him to have a fever, but why he suddenly-" Luhan got curious and asked what happen to Kai worriedly "Oh he's waking up."  Luhan turned to face Kai then smiled "Kai." then hugged him.

 

Kai hug back and saw that Xiumin's glaring at him like he's saying *stop hugging my Luhan or you'll die* so Kai immediately break the hug "Are you okay now?" Kris asked Kai who nods as his response "That's good." Tao then tapped Kai's shoulder. Kai yawns and he still feels sleepy so he rested his head on Luhan's shoulder "What happen to Xiumin? Bad mood again?" Kai whispered to Tao "Aish you know him. He's always like that so just let him." Tao said with an annoyed tone. Even though Kai knows that Xiumin is not in the mood right now, he still approaches Xiumin to make him feel happy "Hey Xiuminnie!" Kai said with a cute tone then sat beside him. Xiumin didn't even flinched so Kai tries again. This time he hugged Xiumin "Yah don't be sad and just smile okay?" said Kai with still a cute voice "Aish could you stop that!" Xiumin yelled then pushed Kai away that made him stumble down. All of their classmates turned to face them "Stop acting like you're concern about me! Why don't you go to your Luhan, since Luhan is always with you!" Xiumin yelled angrily.

 

Kai wants to say that all of that is not true but right now, he's just staring at Xiumin with an innocent look on his face "Yah!" Tao stood in his seat to help Kai up "Okay I'm so over with your attitude! Stop being so dramatic! You know be thankful that you have Kai as your friend because if he's not here, no one will like to have you as a friend. You know why? Because of your stupid attitude!" Tao can't control his temper so he let Xiumin know all of the words that he wanted to say "Please Tao stop now." Kris pleaded then grabbed Tao's wrist but Tao removed it "No let me say all of this to him." Tao stopped Kris then faced Xiumin again "If you want to be like by someone, change your ing attitude!" this time, Luhan stopped Tao by dragging him away from them and make him sit on his chair. He talked with him to make him calm. Xiumin then gripped his fist and left the classroom. Yes, all of Tao just said was true about Kai who always there for him even though he's attitude towards him is not that good.
"Hey where are you going?" Kris asked as he grabbed Kai's wrist to stop him from following Xiumin "I'll just go and talk to him." he smiled before he make his way to Xiumin "You're an awesome friend Kai." Kris mumbled then smiled
 


.

 



Kai went to the school's gym because he knows that it is the only place where Xiumin is going when he's down. And he's really there "Hey Xiumin." Xiumin startled who's resting his forehead on his arm when Kai suddenly sat beside him "W-what are you doing here?" Xiumin is quite shock to see Kai there. After he pushed Kai away and yelled at him, he's still here? Comforting him? Woah


Kai took a deep breath then smiled "Can I ask you why are you angry at me?" Xiumin shook his head "I'm sorry Kai. I'm just going crazy that's all." Kai chuckled "Going crazy? Why?" at first, Xiumin hesitates to tell what's in his mind but he needs to let out all of what he wanted to say right? "*sighed* You're so lucky because you don't need to do your best to be like by someone. All of them likes you including Luhan so I envied you." Xiumin pouted his lips then hugged his legs "You know, you don't really need to do your best to be like by someone. Just be yourself that's all." Kai then wrapped his left arm around Xiumin's shoulder "And if you have problems, try to share it with us. Don't keep it to yourself because we can help you with that." he smiled to Xiumin then looked at the door. Xiumin did the same and was surprise when he saw Luhan there "This is now your chance okay? Just be yourself." Kai cheered Xiumin then make him stand "Are you guys okay?" Luhan asked while catching his breath "Yeah we're good. I'll leave you guys now." Kai pat Xiumin's back before he take his leave, leaving the two speechless and just watched him walk away until his gone

 

"Uh-" before Luhan says something, Xiumin interrupt him "Luhan I'm sorry okay? I just don't know what am I doing that time." Luhan saw Xiumin's tears that falls continuously and he doesn't want to see anyone crying so he came closer then wiped Xiumin's tears "Please don't cry." Luhan whispered but Xiumin can't stop crying "No Luhan please forgive me. I know what I've done to you is-" Xiumin suddenly stopped because Luhan kissed his lips. His heart pounds loudly that he can't hear anything but the beat of his heart "*breaks the kiss* Thank goodness you stopped crying." Luhan smiled to Xiumin who's widening his eyes cause of shock "Come on, you and Tao should talk okay? We should not fight because we are one right?" Luhan grabbed Xiumin's wrist then pulled him but he stops, making Luhan to stop too "Could you try?" Xiumin asked then Luhan turned to face him with a questionable look "Is there a possibility that we can be more than friends?" Xiumin looked down, prapering himself for Luhan's answer but Luhan didn't respond and just continued to dragged him, making Xiumin to wondered why. He doesn't want to? Xiumin thought that made him feel disappointed. But that disappointment that Xiumin felt faded away when Luhan turned his head to him then nods at him happily.

 

 

 



End.