3

I Don't Know What To Say But I love You

            The next day, our professor had a surprise meeting on Seoul, so he has nothing to do but to return and leave us for a day. And it means, we can have our one day bonding with our friends. What a great day!! Me, Jinri, and Sunyoung all went to different places in Jeju, and ate a lot of foods. People are quite surprised on how big our stomach can be. Because when we see any food stall, it’s like we haven’t eaten anything for the past weeks. What can we do? There are some foods in Jeju that needs to be tried by anyone.

            “So, how’s your first day with those lovely boys?” Sunyoung suddenly asked. We were eating ice cream while walking. “Well, it’s okay. They’re fun to be with. There isn’t any dull moment since Kai is really playful, and L is really cute when he sees different things, like the bees and butterflies on the sanctuary. And Taemin is Taemin. He’s somehow quiet and snob sometimes, but also childish when he’s with Kai and L. They are like the three musketeers. They’re so cute.” I answered happily. The three boys are really funny, and there were no dull moments with them. “Oh! Speaking of the devil, here comes the three musketeers.” Jinri said while nudging my side with her elbow. “Kai-shi! L-shi! Taemin-shi!” Sunyoung suddenly yelled. “What are you doing Sunyoung?” I asked. The three boys saw us and they went to our place. “What’s up?” Kai asked. “Do you guys have any place to go? We want to go with you. It’s so boring here. Did you find any place to hang out while Professor Park is out?” Sumyoung asked. “Yeah. We found a perfect place to hang out. It’s near the flower sanctuary we visit yesterday. Did you see that Krystal?” L asked me. “No. Actually I’m not focusing on the sceneries, since I’m really hungry at that time. If it’s near the flower sanctuary, then let’s go. But I hope there are no drunken men there.” I answered. When I remembered the incident yesterday, it gives me creeps down my spine. What if there is no police at that time? What will happen to us then? Oh my goodness!! While I was out of reveries, Taemin suddenly walked to me and snapped his fingers. “Hey! Don’t over think about what happened yesterday. It’s alright now. Nothing happened so don’t be scared or paranoid. It’s unhealthy.” I was surprised on what he did. And he’s really near me. My heart skipped a little when I looked at his eyes. But before I say something in return, he walked away. I was dumbfounded with that. After seconds of reveries, I heard Sunyoung calling my name. “Soojung! Let’s go!” she called.  I walked faster to catch up with my dear friends. They are all busy looking at the scenes while taking selcas while here I am, trapped in my own world with my earphones and mp3.

            While I was on my own world, an intruder entered, while he unplugged one of the ear buds in my left ear and put into his own ear. It’s Lee Taemin. I looked at him annoyingly, but he just looked at me with an innocent face and smiled. “What are you doing?” I asked. “Mwo?” he asked innocently. “Why did you do that? Did you ask permission?” I asked irritatingly, but to be honest, I am just uncomfortable on his nearness. “Ahh. I just thought that maybe the music you’re listening to is really interesting that you’re not interested in anything else around you.” He answered with a smile plastered on his lips. OH MY GOD!!!!! That’s the iest smile I’ve ever seen! What’s happening to me? Again? Why is Lee Taemin like this to me? I’m starting to get paranoid on this guy! “Oh! Let’s go to that shop!” Sulli suddenly pointed at a souvenir shop. “Alright! Let’s buy some souvenirs then.” L said and walked ahead with Sulli and Sunyoung. Then the rest of us followed them.

            The shop is filled with cute souvenirs in a cheap price. And a cute hat caught my attention. It’s a cute bow hat with little diamond-like emblems around. “Ahh!! It’s so cute! I want to buy this!” I muttered on myself, when suddenly Taemin showed behind me which startled me a lot. “So you like hats?” he asked while looking at the hat I’m holding. “Ye..Yeah. I like them a lot.” I answered hesitantly. Why is my heart beating so fast? Then Taemin suddenly grabbed the hat I’m holding and turned me around to see me clearly. He unexpectedly put the hat in my head in a loving way, at least that’s what I imagined, because of his sparkling eyes. “Hmm..it’s nice on you, but the way you look right now is like a confused cat.” Taemin said while imitating my eyes. “Yah! Lee Taemin you’re really annoying.” I said jokingly to hide my embarrassment. “Really?” he asked seriously. Why is his eyes suddenly became gloomy? “Ani! It’s only a joke.” I answered hurriedly. “Oh! Okay!” Taemin said, with his eyes sparkling. Is he a bi-polar person? But anyways, I like that side of him. Well, I really want to buy that hat, but it's a little pricey for a student like me, so never mind! Bye-bye lovely hat!!

            After a good three hours of walking around the island, we all decided to head back at the hotel and prepare for dinner. And mind to tell you guys, Taemin did not approached me again after our scene on the store earlier.

            After eating and debriefing on our tasks for tomorrow, we set for the hotel rooms to have a very good night sleep. I’m kind of sleepy right now. But my sleepiness vanished, when I saw Taemin leaning on the wall in the hallway. When he saw me, well, yeah, he’s approaching! Otoke??? “Yo! Jung Soojung. Make sure to be early for tomorrow.” He said while looking at me eye-to-eye. “I know that! You don’t have to tell me over and over again.” I answered stubbornly. He just smirked and he suddenly put something on my head. Huh? What is it? When I looked at that object, I was shocked to see the hat I adored earlier. “Well, I thought that I suits you pretty well, so I bought it.” Taemin said sheepishly. “I don’t know what to say, but..Kamsahamnida, Lee Taemin.” I said smiling. And Taemin suddenly covered his mouth and ran away? Seriously? What’s wrong with that guy? After giving me a present, he’ll just run away like that? But still, I’m thankful. “Thank you, Lee Taemin.” I whispered while looking at his running figure. Well, it’s time for bed! I don’t want to be late for tomorrow. And I don’t want to be scolded by that sweet little meanie again.

 

 

A/N: Hi guys!! i'm so sorry for the suuupppeeerrr late upload of another chapter. I've been busy these months, that i don't have any time for making some chapters of this story.. but please, feel free to comment and advice..KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!