Rude Intrusion

Peter Pan

It was considerably  cold this particular night, not many people were out and about and if they were, they hadn't begun to leave their houses just yet. It was the stage between evening and night - around 8pm when a young boy arrived. Lowering himself onto the familiar roof with a couple of slates missing, he eased himself onto a ledge by a window, just out of sight. A very small boy joined him and placed himself on the other's shoulder.
"You'll get caught one night." He whispered quietly into Sehun's ear, however it was pointless as Sehun was paying no attention to what Xiumin was saying and nor did he care really, by now he was immersed in the story that he could hear from the room inside. For months now, ever since he'd found this house, Sehun and Xiumin would sit and listen to the stories being told. A different story every night kept things interesting. Xiumin, however, would prefer to be back at home listening to one of Sehun's stories but he really had no choice. Sehun rested his chin on his hand and shut his eyes to start imagine the scene that a voice was conveying. Just then, his bubble burst as he heard a sharp shriek followed by  a yell. He quickly looked onto the ground to see a woman pointing up at him, he panicked quickly diving out of sight. He shut his eyes and curled up, hoping that she'd pass it off as a mistake and would think nothing of it.
"Told you." Xiumin snickered, Sehun would always get annoyed with that sound, Xiumin had a habit of snickering and being right all the time and it was fair to say it was extremely arrogant and annoying but eventually Sehun had gotten used to it.
"Not now I- Oh no."  He mumbled, widening his eyes as he saw his shadow escape. 
"Come back here right now." He hissed at it, the shadow wasn't listening, instead it pulled fun at Sehun, much to his annoyance.
"I said come back here right now!" Sehun raised his voice, launching himself towards it, missing completely and stumbling through the open window of which he was listening to just minutes before. He hit the ground with a thump, Xiumin following quickly, not able to stop himself and landing flat on his face on a few toy blocks that were left on top of a drawer.

Luhan bolted upright in bed at the sound of the thump and grabbed the thing nearest to him for protection. He slid out of bed and stood with his back against the wall in pure silence as the figure who had so rudely intruded into the bedroom he shared with his two brothers. Sehun winced and rubbed his head as Xiumin picked his face up from the drawer and lent against a toy block, shaking his head. Sehun slowly climbed up off the floor and went to move forward towards his shadow but stopped when he saw Luhan standing against the wall, he stood up straight and the two stared in silence until Sehun spoke.
"So sorry for dropping in uninvited, Luhan." He smiled, glaring at his shadow through the corner of his eye.
"Who are you, what do you want and how do you know my name?" Luhan replied fiercely, pointing his weapon at the boy.
"No need for violence, I'm Sehun." He began, sitting on the windowsill. "I'm not here to hurt you, my shadow escaped and I chased it. It must really like you." Sehun chuckled lightly as Xiumin quickly made his way back to him.
"How do you know my name?" Luhan asked again, he'd moved away from the wall now but was keeping his distance still.
"I know all 3 of your names... Now if you could just grab that shadow and hand it back to me, that'd be great." He nodded awkwardly. Luhan put his weapon down and took hold of the shadow, walking very cautiously towards Sehun who took it and reattached it to himself.
"Thanks, it's a cheeky thing sometimes." Luhan broke a smile and two stood in yet another awkward silence until a loud clunk came form behind Luhan, he jumped only to find Xiumin had pushed several things off a shelf, Sehun drew an invisible line by his throat but by then it was too late and the two people who were asleep, were no longer in such a state. Lay had sat upright and rubbed his eyes with Suho joining him.