Meet yoon bora's step father

My step father is mine?!
Bora pov
 
"Honey!!! Wake up!!!" My mom yelled from downstairs. I just keep sleeping and even I'm not open my eyes for look what time is it now. "Miss.. Madam told me to wake you up" my maid said. I just yawn and then sat up on my bed. "Do you want to take your breakfast?" She asked. "Yes please and make me some sweet ice tea. Thankyou" I said and then she nodded. She leave my bedroom and I stretch for a while. I get in the bed again and my maid come in bring me a breakfasts. "Here" she said while put it in my bed table. I nodded and then she left the room again. I look what's my breakfast for today. Kimchi, bulgogi, salad, and.... Sandwich. When I saw the sandwich, its reminded me of my father. He always make me a delicious sandwich. I missed him. He's cheating on my mom. But I still love him. He's still the one for me. I know my mom still love him too. But my mom should let go of him. My mom wanted him to be happy. So my mom let him go. Okay end this. I wanna cry. I start eating and heard someone is coming to my house. I look from my balcony. I saw a car parked on my parking area. Who's the damn coming. Ugh why so early. I eat fastly and then I take a bath. While I take a bath, I still thinking who's it. 
 
 
When I already changing clothes, I spray some perfume on my neck and then I go down. "Darling!!! Here meet your step father" My mom called me. I stopped walking and thinking.... Step father? Dammit. I walk carefully and then I saw his face. Yes. He's.... Look so young eh? I bowed to them when I stand in front of him. I glared at my mom. She ignored me. "So...." I said. "My name is Xi Luhan. I'm 24 years old. I born in Beijing" he said while smiling to me. "Mom... Da ?" I mumbled. "Meet me, Yoon Bora 17 years old" I said fastly. "Can I talk to my mom?" I said and then he nodded. I grab my mom's angle and then drag her to the kitchen. "Mom. Please. He's still 24 years old and you're already 38 years old! He's still in my category... Errr" I yelled. "So what?" She said. "So what?! You're drunk" I said while holding my head. "Just accept him to be your new father. You know your father cheated on me" she said. "Okay okay. Whatever" I said and then I left her alone. I go to the living room and saw him still standing there. "Just do anything. This is your house" I said and he nodded. "Thanks" he said. "No need" I said and then I go to my bedroom. 
 
 
I need someone....... Please I'm so frustrated. I call hyorin first. I want her to come here hmm... 
 
"Hello?" 
"Hyorin!!!! Can you come to my house?"
"Hmm.. Okay. What's wrong?"
"Just go here first. I'll call the others"
"Okay!!" 
 
I hang up the phone and calling soyou
 
"Soyou?"
"Yes?"
"Can you come to my house?"
"Of course. I got nothing to do. Sigh" 
"Okay. Hyorin will come too"
"See ya!"
 
And then I hang up again. I call dasom for the last. 
 
"Dasommieee"
"Yes why?"
"Can you come to my house?"
"Sure!"
"Come here fastly okay? I'm so bored" 
"Arraseo!"
 
And then I hang up again. I put my phone on my table and then I hear someone is knocking the door. I go out from my bedroom and then I go downstairs fastly. "I'll open it" luhan said. "Ah okay. Thanks" I said from the stairs. "Come in" luhan said while open the door. The girls open their mouth widely. "Thanks" they said and they step their feets to my house. They saw me on te stairs chuckling. "Bora!" They called me and they hug me. "Are they are your friends?" Luhan asked. "Of course" I said. "Have fun" he said and then I just nodded. I go to my bedroom and also the girls. 
 
 
"So... Who's that hell hot guy?" Soyou asked. "He's my step father. He still 24 years old" I said while rolling my eyes. "What?!" Hyorin shocked. "Why so young... How lucky your mom" dasom said while chuckled. "Stop it!" I yelled. "Are you jealous?" Hyorin asked playfully. "Of course not!!!" I shouted. "Lets go downstairs. I'll make some sushi" I added. "Yeay!!!!!!!!" They shouted excitedly. We go downstairs and then I go the kitchen. "Honey, I'll go to USA until december. Please be nice to luhan okay?" My mom said and kiss my forehead. "Eh? You leave us 1 year?! Its still january 1th please" I said. "Yes. I have a tight schedule. I'll miss you" she said and then I nodded. I hug her and then I kiss her cheeks. "I'll go now" she said. I just nodded. "Luhan, lets go" I heard she called luhan. "I'll go now. Just lock the door" luhan said to me. I nodded and then when they're already in outside, dasom lock it. "Thanks" I said. I grab some ingredients for sushi and then I start making sushi. 
 
 
When it's done, I bring it to the living room and put it on the table. "I'll try it!" Hyorin said and then she try it. "How?" I asked. "Its so delicious!" She said. Luckily I made it so manyyyy. I think we can't eat it all together. Its so many. -knock knock- "I'll open it" I said and then I open the lock. "Oh? Why so fast" I said. "I think its take a long time" he said and then he come to the living room. "Annyeong" the girls greet him. Ugh. "Want to take a bite?" I said while bring him some sushi that I make. "Of course" he said and then I feed him. "How?" I asked. "Its so delicious. I don't know that you can make sushi" He said. "We just know each other,luhan-ssi" I said. "I'm your dad now" he said. "I'm forgot dad" I said while rolling my eyes. "You're 17 right?" He asked. "Yes I am" I answered. "Its mean... We're just different 7 years" he said while chuckling. "So?" I asked. "You can call me by my name if your mom is not around, bora-ssi" he said. "Just drop formalities okay?" I said. He nodded. "Call me gege" he said. "Of course I'll not gonna doing it!" I said. "Why?" He asked. "You're my dad!" I yelled. "Please. We're here" soyou said. I forgot that we're not here alone. I forgot about the girls. Damn. "I'm sorry" I said.