Promise (One-Shot)

Promise (One-Shot)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

              Everyone knows him. Yes, who wouldn’t know him? The one and only heir of Cho Empire Industry. A very genius young man. In age 22 years old, he succed to turn evrything useless into sparkling gold. Everyone envy him. Young, genius, handsome, rich and perfect. but something is lacking inside him. Everyone notice it. He never show his happy feeling. Never smile. Never laugh. N-E-V-E-R. He keep his flat cold face. Emotionless.

             People thought he only show his feeling only to his family. But, heck, his own family never see his happy feeling too. Even when he was a kid, he rarely show it. That’s why, no wonder people give him a nickname, The Unbreakable Ice Prince.

             But no one know what is the reason of his emotionless face. He keep the secret inside his heart. Since he was 10 years old kid, he keep the secret deeply in his mind and heart.

*flashback*

           “Kyuhyunnie~ promise me something~”

           “what is it, minnie?”

           “never show your smile to anyone except me.. i hate when they say you’re cute when you’re smile~” say the minnie boy, pouting.

           “but why? Isn’t it good when they say something nice about us?”

           “yes, but you’re mine kyuhyunnie~ i dont like to share what is mine with bunch of random people..” Minnie pouted again.

            “aw Minnie~ ok, i will not show my smile to anyone else but you..” said the young Kyuhyun.

            A promise that they made and sealed with a light peck on each other lips. Two cute kids shared their promised. A promise that they made before his Minnie moved to London. Since then, Kyuhyun really made his promise to his Minnie. He never smile, laugh or show his happy feeling. Because all of it is Minnie’s.

*end of flashback*

                But, will he able to smile again now as today? The Unbreakable Ice Prince now staring a banner in front of him. He’s standing in front of one of his hotels. Clearly it wrote, “A Engagement Party”.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter