Just a Dram

Girl meets Boy (On hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“... never call me outside of school and don't follow me around.” It was the girls from before. She was now officially HongKis girlfriend but just one of three or four? Suddenly the school bell rang and HongKi turned around to leave she grabbed him but he looked at her and told her “School is over and I don't know you anymore... If you try to speak to me one more time outside of school time then everything will be over and I will never ever speak to you again!” His voice was as sharp as a knife it made her freeze. He just smiled at her and turned around.

At school gate someone called “Honey” and HongKi run over to him it was the guy who was involved in the fight earlier. They hugged each other “O darling I missed you!” HongKi looked at him and they were about to kiss... “NOOOOOO!!!!...” Mina shouted loudly putting out her Hand to stop it from happening.

“Ouch!” someone shouted beside her “Are you crazy!” Mina opened her eyes. HongKi covered his eyes with his hand. For a moment Mina was confused where was she. She looked around and found herself on the school rooftop. Suddenly she felt happy “It was a dram!” without thinking she suddenly hugged HongKi “it was just a dram. You are normal right just a dram.” he was laying beside him and hugged him. HongKi felt strange and pushed her away “hey you!” he stand up “are you crazy or something! Are you trying to kill me!” Mina just perceived what she did. She also stand up and looked for a way out “Wh... what were you doing here... I- I mean why were you laying beside me anyway!” Yes that was right why was he sleeping beside her. She was sure she was alone at the rooftop.

“Are you mad” He took a deep breath “You just tried to kill someone and now you are trying to look for a way out of it” He waited for an answer but she had nothing to say and stayed quit.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter