Lee MinHo and Park ShinHye

Girl meets Boy (On hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today’s class ended earlier, Park EunBin and Krystal were looking for Mina because she disappeared after the basketball game. “Is she picking up her phone?” “No” EunBin took Mina's bag “Maybe she is outside” “Okay” Krystal wanted to call her again but stopped midway. “Mina, hey Fuji Mina!” She was Mina looking out of the window. “What are you doing there” She scolded her. “EunBin, Krystal why are you not in class?” Mina looked surprised. “The teachers have some meetings today. But why did you skip class class it's not like you Mina.” EunBin looked worried. “What happened suddenly? Why did you disappear?” Krystal got worked up. Mina went to EunBin and took her bag. “Worry for worrying you two and Thanks” She took her bag. “Since you are here now let's go. We can have some fun before going home.” EunBin smiled at both of them. After giving Mina a mean glance Krystal walked ahead “And as an apology Mina will treat us to something nice” EunBin walked after her. Mina was still not sure what was just happening but she decided to stay away from HongKi. She was sure he was not like an ordinary guy.
They were the way to the school gate but Krystal suddenly stopped and pointed to a direction “Look over there” Mina and EunBin did as they were told to. “Is that Hongstar?” Yes it was him. Mina wanted to leave “Seems like he accepted her confession.” Krystal was excited. “Let's leave we will miss our bus.” and the school bell rang. “Just a little longer. I want to see that kiss” Krystal pleaded Mina didn't listen and was about to leave. “HongKi is also leaving, let's go Krystal” EunBin took her hand to pull her way. They walked way but Krystal was still curious so she turned around and saw HongKi scolding that girl he was talking to. “Seems like HongKi is getting mad at his new “girlfriend” it won't last long” Mina kept walking without turning around while EunBin turned around to confirm it.
Someone was waiting at the gate some girls and guys guttered around the gate to see them. Mina and the other walke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter