1 -

14 02 13

14 February 2013, 

 

 

14  February, a day  where couples would be walking down hands in hands, fingers interlocked. Valentines day, what else?

 

Romanticist would probably be by the beach, enjoying the night view with their significant other, not letting go of their loved ones. 

 

The guys would do eventful things, etc. candle-light dinner, presents, balloons,  just to make the atmosphere feels right. To make the woman they love, feels more loved than ever. 

 

Luckiest girls in the world would be proposed on this night, the man with one knee on the ground holding up a ring with the girls covering their mouth in shock. 

 

How about I tell you something about myself about this day.

 

I lost you, on this day, last year. I lost you which is my life, my soul, my sun, my moon, my love, my significant other.

 

Being the egoisitic person I am, I didn't bother to hold you back nor mentioned the word "stay" either. I just watched you leave, letting you go,  just like that. 

 

It was a grave mistake indeed. It's like digging my own grave, spitting out words that I didn't mean. 

 

I heard your footsteps getting distant and watching you leave out of my life with your fingers interlocked with a guy that is not me.

 

What else is there to say? You were happy, I know. Because you gave him the same gaze as you gave to me when we were so madly in love. It kills me inside, but I dare not say it. 

 

Let her go if you really love her. And if she comes back, she's yours forever.

 

I heaved a deep sigh as I walk along the shores barefooted. My mind is chaotic, my heart is aching. 

 

I miss you, Luhan.

 

That soft voice of yours that gives out a slight hint of your gentleness. It makes me go crazy.

 

Determined to at least find peace in this deep night, within the memories that left us behind, I closed my eyes before slipping my cold hands in my pocket.

 

"Luhan,"

 

I heard a whisper. 

 

Okay so now, my mind is playing tricks on me. Or maybe I'm already beginning to hallucinate. Or just some lost souls is trying to communicate with me.

 

"Luhan, stop being silly. It's me, open your eyes,"

 

A year has passed but the voice sounded so familiar, it went right through my ears. It sounded so realistic. 

 

I opened my eyes just to see that beautiful figure standing right by my side, smiling widely facing the sea before turning to look at me. 

 

There she is, the love of my life. The one that I was hoping to come back after all this months. 

 

I let out a chuckle, feeling her warmth right next to me. She came back, she decided to be back in my life and I feel blessed.

 

But afterall, I know who my right one is. You are.

 

 

 

 

p/s; if you all didn't get the ending, (sobs ;n;)the girl came back to Luhan's side after a year in the end. Sorry it wasn't that great. It's my second time writing. I apologised. ;~;