The Beginning of a New Chapter in Her Life.

Love Hurts
CHAPTER 1.



June 3, 2007


It was 6:45 in the morning. It was _______'s first day in high school. Everyone gathered around the school's lobby when the bell rang. The school was big, much to her surprise. She was scared that she won't be able to make friends with her classmates because she's the type of girl that is so shy, but not unsociable. 

She was placed in the top section. Of course, it was already expected. She was, after all, the topnotcher of the school's entrance exam. She and her classmates entered their classroom. Some of her classmates already made some friends. But she hasn't. She was scared. Scared that maybe IT will happen again.

"Hello there, miss! May I know your name? Can we be friends?," the boy said, flashing his adorable smile after. _______ was surprised that somebody wants to befriend her. She was in shock. She's uncapable of forming words. She was speechless. The boy was confused. Then, he started to make a coversation with the use of sign language. He must have thought that I didn't hear him. "I-I am Park _______," you said softly and shyly. The boy was amused. But after that, he then flashed his killer smile. "Hi, I am Shim Changmin. Nice to meet you."


-----------------------------------------------------------
AN: Hey guys! Sorry for the very late update. I was too busy with school. I am really sorry. I hope you'll forgive me. :) I'll try to post another chapter later if I'm not that busy. I hope you'll continue to support me. Kamsahamnida! I love you all! :* Have a blessed Sunday! :)