Stuck

I Promise

 

I couldn't focus at all as V kept on staring at me, as if he's gonna eat me alive.

After school ended, I rushed out, heading towards the school gates when a hand stopped me from doing so. As I looked at the person, my expression turned a 360 degrees. It was My favourite Oppa!

" Wasn't it awkward around V?" Kyungsoo oppa asked as we walked out.

I nodded and replied while pouting," Very!! He kept on looking at me!!"

"Tell me about it! Jieun kept on poking me!" Oppa said obviously annoyed. I ruffled his hair. Throughout the journey Oppa was telling funny jokes and everything.

I am now at my house playing with my guitar.

 

When my balcony door flung open. I was at first shocked but softened when I saw who it was. "Oppa! You scared me!" I said whle pouting.

Kyungsoo chuckled and sat beside me.

~ Kyungsoo's P.O.V~

I decided to surprise ~~~~~ by climbing onto her balcony and everything. When I carried the plan,  I saw ~~~~~ playing with her guitar. I have to say that she look beautiful.

 

~ End of Kyungsoo's P.O.V and Back to yours ~

I played ' Just The Way You Are' , 'I Knew You Were Trouble' and ' Payphone' , allowing Oppa to hear.

He clapped his hands and cheered.

I can't help but giggle. Oh Oppa, what could I do without you??

" Angel! Do you still like V?" Oppa asked out of nowhere.

" Why would I still??" I answered coldly.

He took my guitar away and pulled me into his embrace.

" I am sorry Angel... for bringing up the topic.." Oppa apologised deeply before hanging his head down low.

I shook my head lightly and kissed him on the cheek and took back my guitar. And Played with it.

He took away my guitar once more and suggested that we go to Lotte World. Eagerly, I nodded my head cutely and stood up. Oppa chuckled and left my room, allowing mE to change.

 

I grabbed my sling bag and place my headphones, wallet and handphone in it before heading to Lotte World with Oppa.

~ Few Hours Later~

We finally arrived. I dragged Oppa to the roller coaster ride

 Oppa agreed and we rode it. It was hell fun!!

Ater an hour of having fun, we decided to eat. We went to the closest restaurant which sells chicken ( Our fav food ).

We walked in and took our orders before taking our trays and taking a seat. Just then, Jieun entered.

" Annyeong Oppa! What are you doing here??" Jieun asked sweetly.

" To cook." I thought as I rolled my eyes.

" Annyeong Jieun.... Me and ~~~~~ were just taking a break..." Oppa explained. I could tell that he was trying not to be rude or anything. I just dip my chicken onto tomato sauce before savouring it.

Jieun flipped her hair, trying to act sweet and everything which looked disgusting to me.

" Arasso Oppa! I'll be going!! Bye!!" she waved before getting out.

We let out a sigh of relief before wiping our hands clean with napkins and left the restaurant as well.

After we ride the kiddy rides as well, Oppa kept on taking photos of me.

After endless of ours, we decided to go home.

Since I was dead tired, I leaned my head on Kyungsoo's shoulder and cuddled him in the train. I have a habit of cuddling with anything when I sleep. Oppa looked at me and softened. He moved the strand of hair from my face and enjoyed the view he was looking at.

" Angel....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You don't know how much I love you.... Much more than just a friend.." He thought as he kissed your forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Finally 3 updates in a day!!!!