Kim Taehyun....

I Promise

As the teacher teaches, I wasn't paying attention the slightest bit. I was randomly clicking numbers on my calculator. I continued doing that until school is over. I immediately stuff everything inside my duffle bag and rushed to Kyunsoo Oppa.

" What's the rush, Angel??" (A/N: D.O Oppa Likes to call u Angel FYI) Kyunsoo Oppa asked, while chuckling.

" Yah, Oppa! Let's go to Starbucks!! I miss my Javachip already..." I said while pouting. Kyungsoo smiled and pinched my cheeks.

" Arasso! But, Let's go home first and change shall we??" he said. I nodded childishly which looked cute to Kyunsoo. Seconds later, you guys walked out of the school gate,heading towards your respective houses.

After reaching my house, I immediately changed into a fresh set of new and comfortable clothes:

After one last look at the mirror, I texted Kyunsoo informing that I was done changing and would be at Starbucks, opposite his house. Moments later, his reply came.

Arasoo!  Will be  right there  Angel!

I entered the cafe and took a seat beside an open window.

The cafe door jingled, signalling that someone entered. That person took a seat in front of me. Thinking that I was Kyungsoo oppa, I looked up and I choked on my words.

" Tae....."

He smiled widely at me before saying the words that I would have never wanted to hear anymore from him.

" I miss you..."

I just stared at him hardly. Why the heck would he want me back? He said so himself that he hated me and never once cared about me. Not wanting to see his face any longer, I intended to leave but failed when he grabbed my arm and pushed me back to my seat.

Fortunately for me, My Kyungsoo Oppa saved me from that bastard.

" Sorry I was late Angel!! I left my wallet on the table counter and rushed back to get it!" he explained why he was late. I shook my head indicating that it was okay. Kyungsoo Oppa noticed Taehyun and asked him,

" And you are??"

V kept quiet and excused himself. Of course Oppa knows V but he just wanted him to go away.

After getting a drink, we went to a deserted area in the carpark rooftop.

I chewed on a fruity gum and blew a bubble with it.

" My angel is so beautiful like that!! Let oppa take a picture!" Kyungsoo Oppa asked while fishing out his handphone.

I posed before he clicked on the capture button.

He smiled at the picture taken.

" My Angel is so cute!" he said before charging at my direction. Alarmed, I tried running away but failed when he caught me by my waist and swung me around.

"Oppa!!" I giggled.