045

Friends, Exes, Lovers, and Life. ( Editing, fxing, etc )

Hyuna's POV::

"How about this one?" I asked Kikwang.

"Too much skin and it's short." Kikwang said. I sighed and went back into the fitting room. We were at this expensive dress shop downtown. As Kikwang promised, we were dress shopping. He said that he'll buy it for me since he wanted to. So far we picked out 8 dresses. I just tried on a a purple dress with a glittery top. Next I am trying on a purple dress with flowers on top.

"What about this one then?" I asked as I twirled.

"It's... cute but too much flowers." Kikwang said. I changed to a black glittery one.

"This?" I posed for Kikwang.

"Hrm... too black and shiny." Kikwang said.

"You. Are. So. Picky!" I yelled as I turned around to change into a white dress.

"Are you getting married?" Kikwang asked as I came out with the white dress.

"I'm guessing that's a no." I said.

"You look great though, Hyuna." Kikwang said as I got into the fitting room.

"Wow... that's amazing.... but no." Kikwang said. I frowned. I liked this one. It was white and blue.

"Fine." I muttered.

"That color is just so... . And the design is just too orignal so... no." Kikwang said.

"You are such a girl." I growled.

"That is very cute and you look very y." Kikwang said as I stepped out.

"You think?" I twirled.

"But that is not the dress." Kikwang shook his head.

"Urgh!" I shouted.

"This is the last one." I said as I pulled my hair to the side.

"That is amazing. Totally the one." Kikwang grinned.

"Really? I like it too. More than the others." I said as I stared at myself in the mirror.

"Same here." Kikwang came and stood next to me.

"We're a perfect match." Kikwang said. I sighed loudly, hoping he would notice. But, he didn't. I pouted because he still didn't ask me.

"Come on, let's go pay for it." Kikwang said.

I got out of the dress and we went to pay for it. It was already 9 and I had to go home. Tomorrow was a Sunday and my family was having a party.

"When is the dance again?" I asked Kikwang. I knew the answer and I was hoping he did too.

"7 days from now. Right?" Kikwang said. I nodded and we got to my house.

"Goodnight." I said as I got out the car.

"Wait, Hyuna." Kikwang said. I smiled but put on my chic face as I turned around.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Uhmm... don't I get my goodbye kiss?" Kikwang smiled.

"No! Why? Because you ." Then I walked to my door but then got stopped and turned around. Then I met Kikwang's lips and we were kissing.

"No! You don't get a kiss because you !" I pouted.

"Awhh~ But I kissed you already." Kikwang said. I sighed and said goodbye. Then he left.

 

Hi everyone! Don't worry, this is just the beginning! Kekeke~ I have everything planned out already. So as long as I see ONE comment(or more), I will write the next one! So comment comment and comment if you want to read the next chapter!!!!