016

Friends, Exes, Lovers, and Life. ( Editing, fxing, etc )

Junhyung's POV::

These past days, me and Hara had been texting and talking on the phone alot. It turns out that she is actually very cool. She is also very interesting. She likes movies, video games, and helping people. Even though she knows that I like Jiyieon, she doesn't care. And she doesn't try to win over me. Maybe that's why I like her so much. Everytimg I recieve a text from her, I smile. Even if they are just little texts like 'OK'.

I think that I am a little over Jiyeon. She doesn't make my heart do funny things as much anymore. But, how did I get over Jiyeon so fast? How did that happen? I think she is over me too though. She doesn't talk to me much or smile at me anymore. I think it would be possible if I get over Jiyeon and start dating Hara. But whenever I think this thought, I feel guilty. It's as if I need Jiyeon to let me go so I can go.

This has been bothering me lately, so I went to see Jiyeon on Thursday. I was planning to tell her that I don't like her as much anymore and that I'm moving on but I need her to let me go first. So afterschool, I finally spot her. I haven't seen her since Tuesday, the day I ignored her in the hallway. I didn't realize I passed her until Hyunseung said that I did. I still felt bad about that.

Anyways, she was by herself when I saw her.

"Jiyeon-ah." I said. She turned and looked at me.

"Junhyung..."

"Can I talk to you?" I asked her and she nodded. We walked away from the gate and to a tree near by.

"Jiyeon, how have you been feeling these days?" I asked her, she just shugged.

"Jiyeon-ah--"

"Junhyung, you're over me right?" Jiyeon said first.

------------------------------------------------------

Jiyeon's POV::

I have been texting Jung-Hye lately. Jung-Hye is the girl who I met in the bathroom. She asked me if I was still with Junhyung. I told her that I never dated him and we were just friends. She told me thats good because she saw Junhyung with another girl. I asked her who and she said she didn't know but then she heard Hunhyung call her Hara. It turned out to be Hara, as in Goo Hara. And that instant, I knew that Junhyung was now over me and is after Hara.

On Thursday afterschool, Junhyung pulled away and asked how I was doing. I had a feeling that he was going to say that he was over me so I said it first, putting on a chic expression.

"Junhyung, you're over me right?" I asked him. He looked a little bit shocked.

"Jiyeon.." He said.

"It's OK to tell me. I sort of figured it out already and it's ok. I think I'm over you too." I said politely.

"You're over me?" Junhyung asked.

"Yeah. Aren't you over me as well?" I asked confusedly.

"Oh, how did you find out?" He asked.

"I asked around." I said with a smile.

"Oh...."

"Junhyung.. it's ok. You do know that we are not dating and that we can like other people right?" I asked him.

"Oh, yeah..." He said quietly.

"Junhyung, you like Hara right?" I asked.

"Hara? Well, yeah." He said not looking at my eyes.

"Junhyung-ah, it's ok. It's totally ok. You can date her or whatever. It doesn't affect me." I said. Well, maybe it will a little bit.

"So, you're letting me go?" He finally looks me in the eye. And I nodded.

"Besides, you only liked me for a couple of weeks. It's easy for you to get over me fast." I say.

"2 months actually. I liked you for 2 months." Junhyung said. I just stared at him. He liked me for two months?

"Really? I never knew that. Well, two months isn't long, so it's still ok." I say back.

"So, we'll still be like, friends right?" He asked.

"Totally." I say.

"Wow. It feels like you're breaking up with me even though we never dated." He said.

"Yeah, sort of but isn't that the best for us? To be only friends, I mean." I said.

"Yeah, it is. Well, Jiyeon, I feel much better now. So, do you want to meet her yet? None of my friends have and I want you to be the first one." Junhyung suddenly said.

"Whoa, that's a little fast. I'm still getting over you entirely, you know." I said back.

"Yeah same here. I still feel funny when you're with Joon." He said to me.

"Well, I guess that's how we're supposed to feel." I said back.

"Maybe." Junhyung said looking at me.

"Junhyung, I have to go now." I said.

"Oh.."

"I'll meet Hara when I'm ready, ok? Bye.." I said then left. Wow, I was getting good at this love thing. I guess watching tons of Idol dramas can do you good.

When I walked home, I couldn't help but feel that I had just broke up with someone. It's not like we were even dating or anything. Whatever. When I walked past me and Joon's park. I went and sat on the swing. Joon hasn't been really talking to me nowadays since Hyuna came.

"Jiyeon?" I heard someone say my name. I turned around and there was Yoseob.

"Yoseob?" I was really surprised.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I just dropped off Suzy," He replied and I nodded.

"Can I sit next to you?" He asked and I nodded again.

We sat in silence for a while.

"Jiyeon, remember when we were at your house playing video games and your mom yelled at us for not doing our homework?" Yoseob asked me. I turned to look at him.

"Yeah. And then we were going to do our homework but we realized it was too late and you had to go home." I said back.

"You remembered." Yoseob smiled and I turned away.

"Of course." I said back.

"Jiyeon, do you hate me or something?" Yoseob asks me. I turned to look at him again.

"Yoseob, I don't hate you." I replied.

"Are you sure?" He asked me.

"I'm sure."

"Jiyeon, do you remember when we both skipped school and went to eat ramen noodles at the neaby market?" Yoseob asked me. I looked at him.

"Spicey ramen noodles. And we drunk so much water that we had to use the restroom. Then the ajusshi said to us that,"

"shouldn't we be in school." we both said together.

"Jiyeon, I'm surprised that you remember all this." Yoseob said.

"Well, I guess an angel just touched me." Then we started to laugh. That was an inside joke between us. It means that whenever you forget something, an angel will come and touch you slightly so you can remember what you forgot.

Yoseob looks at me with intense eyes. "Jiyeon, do you remember why you broke up with me?" Yoseob asks. I was really scared to answer him because if I told him the excuse I used 3 years ago, he'd still ask why.

"No. I guess an angel isn't around." I said and faked giggle. Yoseob then touches my cheek and I am getting scared. No one can see this. No one can figure out what had happened while me and Yoseob were dating. No one can know that I have been bullied to the point that I almost got hurt physically. I quickly moved his hand.

"I can't remember and I probably won't ever remember why." I say quickly.

"Stop lying Jiyeon. You do know why you broke up with me. Why can't you just tell me the real reason why you broke up with me?" Yoseob asked.

"Because the truth is still too painful for me." I said and ran away. While running towards my house, I bumped into Joon. I looked at him and to his left. There was Hyuna with him. Once Hyuna saw me she widened her eyes again.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hyuna's POV::

After school, me and Joon went to get ice cream. We have been hanging out together lately. We walked around for a couple minutes while eating ice cream. Once we finished our ice cream, Joon said he'll show me this park that he loved. While walking there, someone bumped into Joon. Once the girl looked up, it was Jiyeon. I looked at her with widened eyes. I didn't like her looking at me because if she knew who I was, she'll tell Joon and Joon would hate me forever. She looked sad and scared. I looked behind her and there was Yoseob. Yoseob and Jiyeon. Jiyeon and Yoseob. I was getting too scared so I looked away from them.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyeon's POV::

I kept looking at Hyuna. why was she so scared of me. Did I really know her? The more I looked at her, the more she looked familiar. I think I do know her but I'm not too sure. I looked at Joon and he was looking confused at me.

"What's wrong?" He asked me. I just stared at him. I didn't want to pull Joon into this so I lied to him.

"Nothing. I just really want to go home now. My mom told me she bought me something. So, uh, bye." I said and left him there, still confused.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Joon's POV::

Jiyeon ran again and I was still confused. I looked at where she was running from and saw someone walking away. He turned to look back and I noticed who he was instantly. It was Yoseob. Could my theory possibly right? The theory where they dated in the past?

"Come one, Hyuna. I'll show you my park." I said to Hyuna who looked scared. Why was she scared? Once I showed her my park, I walked her home. Once we got to her door she turned around and looked at me.

"If Jiyeon ever tells you something that is totally unbelievable about me, don't believe her ok?" Hyuna suddenly said to me. I looked at her confused.

"OK!?" She said agiain and I nodded my head. Then she went inside.

What did Hyuna mean by that? What was Hyuna to Jiyeon and what was Jiyeon to Hyuna. Jiyeon doesn't seem to know Hyuna and Hyuna seems to know her. This was all too confusing.

I decided to walk to Jiyeon's house. Once I got there, her mom opened the door.

"Joon? What are you doing here?" Jiyeon's mom asked.

"Isn't Jiyeon home?" I asked her.

"No, she hasn't come home yet. Why, is there something wrong?" She asked me.

"No, there isn't anything wrong. Thanks anyways." I said then left.

Where could Jiyeon possibly go?