Lunch

HiGhScHoOl RoMaNcE~~~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So are you coming with us for a lunch? I mean you are new here, right? I can introduce you to some of my friends and all." Minho said trying to act smooth but failing miserable in Jonghyun's opinion.

 

The said boy was observing the way Minho was talking non stop to that bunny guy while said bunny was just smiling politely while nodding his head as answer.

Jinki thought a little and said, "Umm ok. But are you sure I'm not causing any inconvenience?  I mean I can go on my own you know.."

 

Jonghyun scoffed and said, " Like he will ever say that. He is freaking head over heels in love with you..."

 

Jinki froze and said, "What did you say Jonghyun-ssi? I think I heard something inappropriate."

 

Jonghyun gulped as he was rewarded with Minho's glare and Jinki's confused (and too cute to be honest) face and said, "No! I was just saying that come on, let's go! Otherwise lunch time will be over." He ended his words with awkward smile, hoping that Jinki will leave that topic.

 

Jinki nodded in understanding and smiled widely. "Ok then. Let's go!"

 

Jonghyun could only huff in annoyance as Minho grabbed Jinki's arm dragging him away and he too stomped his way towards cafeteria.

 

 

 

After five minutes they were sitting on their usual table with their two more friends Key and Taemin.

 

Key was one year younger than them while Taemin was freshman. All of them except maybe Jonghyun were busy dotting on Jinki while Jonghyun was busy making the list of reasons why he didn't liked this Jinki person.

 

"So you seem pretty famous here. You all actually. Are you like those flower boys from dramas or what?" Jinki asked to which Jonghyun rolled his eyes, again.

 

Minho smiled as he said, "No~! Of course not. It's just that we have different talents which makes us famous."

 

Jinki nodded in understanding. "Oh relly? Then what is your talent? "

 

"Umm I'm football team captain. People say that I'm very good in playing any sort of game."

 

Jonghyun wanted to shut Minho's mouth but more than that he wanted to wipe the look of pure amazement from Jinki's face. Why was he so amazed by the way? It's not like only Minho can play football.

 

"Awwahh. That's great Minho-yah! I too want to join our football and basketball team. I was used to play both games in my previous school."

 

That made every single occupant of table stunned. Minho was too much happy to hear that Jinki was sharing same liking with sports while Jonghyun was annoyed. He didn't know why but he was just annoyed no matter what that bunny boy did.

 

Kibum smiled and said, "That's deabak hyung! But our basket ball captain is Changsun hyung, he is Jonghyun hyung's roommate so Jjong hyung will help you to meet him. While in cas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter