Tournament

HiGhScHoOl RoMaNcE~~~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed and all three of them were making no progress. Jonghyun and Minho were still trying to make Jinki fall for them, Key and Taemin were still enjoying all the drama and Jinki was still as oblivious as ever. Currently though, everyone was excited because now the most awaited event was coming, Inter-School championship. Practice sessions had already started..

Jinki was extra hyper considering how much he loved playing. Jonghyun was sad though, because obviously if Jinki was going to be busy with practice that meant Minho and Joon will be constantly there with Jinki. Jonghyun wouldn’t be able to spend much time with Jinki anymore, and on top of that the tournament was going to be at different city, so Jinki along with other players will be away for 15 days.

Jonghyun finally got time from his lectures and made his way towards training grounds where all the players were practicing. He groaned as he found a bunch of girls cooing every time Jinki so much as looked at them or flipped that little lock of hair away from his eyes. Jinki and his fangirls!!!  Jonghyun rolled his eyes but sat down on one of the benches as he waited for Jinki to take a break so that he can talk to his love for at least few minutes. As Jonghyun had thought, Jinki was busy with the training for days now. Jonghyun got to see or even talk to Minho and Joon occasionally, but Jinki was another case. Joon was in basketball team while Minho was in Football team, but Jinki was in both so he had to spend extra time for training and that was making Jonghyun insane because he was not used to being away from his little sunshine (read Jinki) for so long.

Jonghyun unconsciously started to just stare at Jinki. He smiled as he thought how usual bundle of cuteness was nowhere to found as Jinki looked so serious and so hot. His jersey was sticking to his body because of all the sweat, his neck and face sweaty, those fluffy soft hair sticking out in every possible direction. He looked so adorable, yet so so y… Jonghyun his lips as he watched drops of sweat making their way down Jinki’s cute forehead to his milky white neck. Suddenly he heard all the girls squealing and he was confused at first but then scowled as he saw the reason. Minho had made goal and now Jinki jumped over Minho’s back as they both giggled. Jonghyun pouted at the scene, he felt sad that he wasn’t able to get closer to Jinki. Minho had too much chances to be close to Jinki. Somewhere he felt that maybe due to this closeness, Jinki will soon fall for Minho. Suddenly Jonghyun couldn’t stay there watching his best friend getting cozy with his crush and he stood up to leave the ground.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Jinki jumped off from Minho’s back and hugged him one last time before making his way to get water bottle. He was tired, but he loved playing. He smiled a bit to himself as he found his friends still celebrating that amazing goal and shook his head fondly. He loved his team. But then he stopped to look at a known figure who was making it’s way out of the ground. Jonghyun!! A smile made it’s way on his face as he recognized his friend. But he didn’t understand why Jonghyun was going back without even meeting him. I won’t let that jerk get away without meeting me. Jinki forgot all about water as he ran towards Jonghyun and jumped on him the same way he did with Minho. Jonghyun being weaker than Minho stumbled and somehow they both fell down with Jonghyun on his back while Jinki on his chest. Jonghyun cursed softly but stiffened as he saw two adorable half moons starting back at him. The owner of those eyes (and his heart) was straddling him, his little chubby fists holding onto Jonghyun’s t-shirt and that sweaty, still adorable face smiling down at him.

“Jinki??? What are you doing here??”

Jinki rolled his eyes as he punched jonghyun on his arm. “It’s training ground, of course I’ll be here you jerk!! The question is, why are you here?? And how dare you leave before even meeting me????”

Jonghyun gulped as he saw how that cute, adorable face was fuming a little in anger. Then he gulped again as he realized the compromising position they were in. Jinki was straddling him, holding onto his t-shirt and his face was close to Jonghyun's.

“Y-yah!! You are heavy… First get off from me…”

Jinki pouted cutely, but got off nevertheless. Jonghyun also got up and they both stood up, Jinki still glaring at Jonghyun.

“Yyah!! Don’t glare at me…”

“I will!!!”

“I said don’t!!”

“I said I will!!”

“Y-yahhhh!! Don’t challenge me..”

“What will you do??”

“I- I- I will really do something..”

“that’s what I’m asking. What will you do??”

“I will, I will hug you close and never let you go…”

Jonghyun cursed himself in his mind for such a stupid statement but then he looked at Jinki and that made him smile a bit. Jinki’s cheeks were tinged with pink as he fidgeted with his t-shirt and tried to look anywhere but Jonghyun…

“I-I’m sorry….” Jonghyun finished lamely.

“It’s okay… It’s not like I’ll mind hugging you though…”

Jonghyun snapped his eyes towards Jinki as those words left Jinki’s plush lips. Was he hearing correct?? Did Jinki just said that he won’t mind hugging Jonghyun and never letting go??

“What did you say??”

Jinki’c chubby cheeks got even pinker

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter