Eternal Pressure

Enternal Pressure

Summary: Sohee and Luhan have been dating for a year now. But Sohee feels that she isn't the right person for Luhan. Sohee hopes that Luhan will wait for her until she is able to find her confidence in loving someone.

Notes: This is written in third person

Sohee sat in her dorm room and sighed. She had just returned from a date with her boyfriend Luhan. They've been dating for a year now, but for some reason, Sohee feels that she isn't the right person for Luhan. Even their relationship was a surprise to many.



Flashback

Sohee and Luhan were walking with their friends after watching a movie together. Luhan stood beside Sohee as they waited for the traffic light.

Luhan leaned in and whispered into Sohee's ear. "I like you."

Sohee was shocked, the confession was so sudden. Sohee felt her chest tighten, she hadn't imagined Luhan liking her at all. Much less confessing to her. Sohee didn't give her reply immediately. Sohee waited until the next day during class before giving him an answer.

Sohee shyly nodded at Luhan's question about his confession the previous night. Luhan smiled and intertwined his left hand with Sohee's right hand. They walked to class together, getting many stares from around their university campus even from their friends.

End Of Flashback



Sohee herself knows that it's a lot of pressure being friends with Luhan, after all he's from the popular crowd, being his girlfriend gives her even more pressure. Sohee still can't get used to the pressure. Sohee knows that she's far from Luhan's ideal girl, so she isn't expecting him to expect much from her.

"I want to be beautiful." Mumbled Sohee.

Sohee remembered another time from when they first started dating.



Flashback

Sohee and Luhan had stopped in front of a traffic light after leaving the park. When the light turned green, Sohee didn't follow Luhan immediately. Sohee waited until Luhan had walked in front of her before walking.

Sohee saw his face and thought, "Are you thinking about the person you think I am."

End Of Flashback



Sohee thinks that love is actually a damaging image. Because once spring comes, people start to get delusional about love. Leading to damages being caused in love. In short, Sohee is afraid of being hurt in love.

During summer vacation, Sohee decided to go to America to visit her friend, Tiffany. Sohee hopes that by going away for a couple of months can help her find some self-confidence. Some confidence in loving someone. Until then she hopes that Luhan will wait for her, wait for her to find her self-confidence.

Sohee is labelled as talentless and clumsy by others who don't know her. Sohee herself believes that she isn't good at anything, other than knowing how to live. She labels herself as the weird kind, but she knows how to be herself. Probably, that's what Luhan likes about her.

But because, Sohee truly cares for Luhan and loves him. She feels that love will always be eternal pressure.